Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408485 times)

Offline misty

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3825 on: August 22, 2021, 11:32:43 PM »
I managed 1:10minutes ~ life is too short!

You deserve a medal if you managed to stick it out Misty.  But so far ~ not much mention of the next best seller?

I've heard nothing for the last few years since it was reported on CmoMM that Amaral was busy in Switzerland writing a book. The cynic in me thinks the release date may be timed to coincide with the questioning of Brueckner & renewed interest in Amaral's role in the case. Isabelle didn't anticipate it being published in English.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3826 on: August 23, 2021, 01:14:09 AM »
I've heard nothing for the last few years since it was reported on CmoMM that Amaral was busy in Switzerland writing a book. The cynic in me thinks the release date may be timed to coincide with the questioning of Brueckner & renewed interest in Amaral's role in the case. Isabelle didn't anticipate it being published in English.

I remember reports that he was in Switzerland.  I thought at the time he was maybe touching base with his Swiss banker.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #3827 on: August 23, 2021, 01:47:25 AM »
I remember reports that he was in Switzerland.  I thought at the time he was maybe touching base with his Swiss banker.

Brueckner also has a connection in Switzerland.
According to media reports, he was also travelling from Switzerland to Italy in 2018 whilst on the run from German police & had had his ID documents stolen.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395677/Italian-police-set-trap-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner.html

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3828 on: August 23, 2021, 02:39:54 AM »
It was during this interview on Portuguese TV:

I'm to take your word for that?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #3829 on: August 23, 2021, 02:42:32 AM »
I'm to take your word for that?

Absolutely. I have to work at 8am!! I'm sure you can find it on You Tube.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3830 on: August 23, 2021, 03:16:19 AM »
It was during this interview on Portuguese TV:
Requested cite refused for this - will reinstate when it is given

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3831 on: August 24, 2021, 12:49:17 PM »

"It wouldn't be the first time a case has been solved by constructing a suspect," he (Amaral) said.  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15950597/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-b-jail-cartoons/

I think he can speak with authority in doing precisely that!

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #3832 on: August 25, 2021, 01:22:26 AM »
Brueckner is not MY prime suspect.

Where did Amaral call him "paedophile of the month" ~ cite please.

It was on the Portugal TV interview I posted the screenshot for. James Bogart mentions it here 4:32 - 4:45 and I have seen somewhere a longer clip of the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSykp_TtlNY&t=288s

Offline John

« Reply #3833 on: August 25, 2021, 11:46:41 AM »
A reminder that the topic is Goncalo Amaral. Please restrict comments to this subject otherwise posts will be removed. Mods please note!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3835 on: August 25, 2021, 04:43:13 PM »
https://www.portugalresident.com/goncalo-amaral-is-back-pointing-finger-squarely-at-madeleine-mccanns-parents/

When exactly was it that "Gonçalo Amaral is ‘back’ ever stopped to pause breath … pointing finger squarely at Madeleine McCann’s parents".

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3836 on: August 25, 2021, 05:15:36 PM »
https://www.portugalresident.com/goncalo-amaral-is-back-pointing-finger-squarely-at-madeleine-mccanns-parents/

In the article amaral says only that the McCanns are responsiblle for Maddies disappearance... That isnt libellous.

They also dont realise that if the  mccanns are successful at the ECHR... Then the Portuguese libel case could be reheard

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3837 on: August 25, 2021, 05:31:20 PM »
In the article amaral says only that the McCanns are responsiblle for Maddies disappearance... That isnt libellous.

They also dont realise that if the  mccanns are successful at the ECHR... Then the Portuguese libel case could be reheard

I think the article makes it pretty clear he stands by his thesis contained in his book.

I doubt if he cares one way or the aother about the libel case or any new cases that might arise.  I believe his assets were unfrozen years ago?  If so I guess he has transferred them into the names of others just to be on the safe side  8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3838 on: August 25, 2021, 06:06:47 PM »
I think the article makes it pretty clear he stands by his thesis contained in his book.

I doubt if he cares one way or the aother about the libel case or any new cases that might arise.  I believe his assets were unfrozen years ago?  If so I guess he has transferred them into the names of others just to be on the safe side  8(0(*
He may be implying it but hes not saying it...and he hasnt for a long time.
I dont know if his assets have been unfrozen... Do you

Offline Lace

« Reply #3839 on: August 25, 2021, 06:49:43 PM »
When exactly was it that "Gonçalo Amaral is ‘back’ ever stopped to pause breath … pointing finger squarely at Madeleine McCann’s parents".

Amaral says Brueckner is innocent,  how would he know that?   Did he interview him?   Or did he not bother when the Police Officers found he wasn't in.

I find it Bizarre he can say such things.   He is just protecting his book.

I also find it strange that only Kate's fingerprints were found on the window.   So the cleaner didn't touch the window frame when cleaning the window?