Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408662 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #3930 on: October 11, 2021, 01:15:25 PM »
What has he said?

Basta de Mentiras.  Enough of The Lies.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3931 on: October 11, 2021, 01:16:28 PM »
And ?

It's hardly rocket science is it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3932 on: October 11, 2021, 01:26:13 PM »
It's hardly rocket science is it.

It's nothing at all, though you seem to think it is of some significance.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #3933 on: October 11, 2021, 01:29:07 PM »
Basta de Mentiras.-  Reading  not obligatory  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3934 on: October 11, 2021, 01:42:51 PM »
What has he said?
That SY have conspired with the Germans to frame CB

That CB is not guilty of rape because there was no rape

That the ony definite fact is that Maddie has disappeared

he does not appear to be repeating his claims. He does say the parents are responsible...but phrases it in such away theat he could be referring to nege=lect

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3935 on: October 11, 2021, 01:51:18 PM »
Has Gonçalo said anything publicy recently or has he too gone quiet?
Are you kidding?  He’s all over Portuguese media plugging his new book!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3936 on: October 11, 2021, 01:52:12 PM »
You flatter yourselves, but that aside what do you think you achieve by slagging off Amaral, or anyone else for that matter ?
what have you and your ilk achieved with 14 years of snide comments about the McCanns?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 05:20:07 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3937 on: October 11, 2021, 05:00:20 PM »
what have you are you ilk achieved with 14 years of snide comments about the McCanns?

Rein de Tout.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3938 on: October 17, 2021, 07:10:28 PM »
"In the early hours, even before we distrusted the parents, we received a list of pedophiles who lived in the area and Brueckner was on that list. But how did someone break into the apartment without leaving fingerprints or other evidence," the former inspector questioned, adding that "the public statements of the German public prosecutor only served to build the suspect, so people would say "what a monster this Brueckner is."
https://recordeuropa.com/noticias/portugal/maddie-goncalo-amaral-fala-em-sequestro-simulado-25-08-2021/

Is this a lesson in how to conduct an investigation Amaral style?

A defenceless little girl goes missing from her bed and in the early stages of investigating that disappearance Brueckner a known, locally based paedophile was ignored.

Brueckner whose phone activated a Luz mast on the day - didn't merit checking.  But the vilification of the victims of the crime continues.
Quite extraordinary.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3939 on: October 17, 2021, 07:50:15 PM »
“how did someone break into the apartment without leaving fingerprints or other evidence,"

Is Amaral saying that in every break-in, the burglar leaves handy incriminating evidence?  If so why isn’t the clear-up rate of burglaries close to 100%?  Is he unaware the it’s quite easy to break into an unlocked apartment anyway?

He’s not the brightest bulb, bless him.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3940 on: October 17, 2021, 07:57:25 PM »
“how did someone break into the apartment without leaving fingerprints or other evidence,"

Is Amaral saying that in every break-in, the burglar leaves handy incriminating evidence?  If so why isn’t the clear-up rate of burglaries close to 100%?  Is he unaware the it’s quite easy to break into an unlocked apartment anyway?

He’s not the brightest bulb, bless him.

Did you see him trying to prove you couldn't break in through the front door with a credit card?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3941 on: October 17, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »
Did you see him trying to prove you couldn't break in through the front door with a credit card?

No, but if it was dead locked, then you couldn't.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3942 on: October 17, 2021, 08:06:51 PM »
No, but if it was dead locked, then you couldn't.

Was it?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3943 on: October 17, 2021, 08:21:37 PM »
Was it?

Awfully careless if it wasn't.
Not only did these people leave the patio door unlocked and the bedroom window unlocked, but possibly also the front door only on a latch.

They might as well have pinned a note to the front door saying ' burgle me'

Off for their meal with friends with not a care in the world - it would seem.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 08:28:39 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3944 on: October 17, 2021, 08:32:50 PM »
Awfully careless if it wasn't.
Not only did these people leave the patio door unlocked and the bedroom window unlocked, but possibly also the front door only on a latch.

They might as well have pinned a note to the front door saying ' burgle me'

Off for their meal with friends with not a care in the world - it would seem.

Not much point in dead locking the front door then was there.