Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408844 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4155 on: January 24, 2022, 08:52:27 AM »
No, you clearly don't understand, or are being deliberately obtuse - no, it's definitely the former; in the example I provided, over and above the three you keep on a constant loop, he didn't find the body, he found where the body had been briefly secreted.
Jenga!

He had found one body in 5 years. Fact
Thats why Grime thought he needed another job.. Opinion

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4156 on: January 24, 2022, 08:55:42 AM »

Poor Eddie.  The subject of human failings.  Although I don't suppose he knew.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4157 on: January 24, 2022, 09:08:55 AM »
Poor Eddie.  The subject of human failings.  Although I don't suppose he knew.

Poor Madeleine, still being subjected to human failings.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4158 on: January 24, 2022, 09:16:53 AM »
Poor Madeleine, still being subjected to human failings.

Ah, but those of whom?

Offline The General

« Reply #4159 on: January 24, 2022, 09:21:53 AM »
Ah, but those of whom?
Kate and Gerry.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #4160 on: January 24, 2022, 10:28:34 AM »
Ah, but those of whom?

Starter for 10.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4161 on: January 27, 2022, 03:39:36 PM »
You don't understand.. If there's a body hw will find it.. He's a victim recovery dog. That doesn't mean every time he barks cadaver odour is present

There COULD have been elements of "cadaver" odour present, but there are hundreds of components (many of which, in small combinations, may trigger a totally irrelevant alert ). The odour of decomposiiton is everywhere, although unless in work mode, he wouldn't necessarily have been attentive. Smelly socks, bad breath, babies' nappies... were any of those possibilites ever ruled out? True for him, but totally irrelevant to the investigation.

And I still find it incredible that nearly 15 years later the Dogwin* principle still applies.

*Apologies to Godwin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4162 on: January 27, 2022, 04:42:14 PM »
There COULD have been elements of "cadaver" odour present, but there are hundreds of components (many of which, in small combinations, may trigger a totally irrelevant alert ). The odour of decomposiiton is everywhere, although unless in work mode, he wouldn't necessarily have been attentive. Smelly socks, bad breath, babies' nappies... were any of those possibilites ever ruled out? True for him, but totally irrelevant to the investigation.

And I still find it incredible that nearly 15 years later the Dogwin* principle still applies.

*Apologies to Godwin.

The point is that by using the word cadaver odour it's natural for people to.. Believe... Grime is referring to the odour FROM a dead body... Not smelly socks. That's a point I think Grime should have explained more clearly, but that would not have helped his business plans.
Then we have the fact the dogs only alerted to things mccann. That's why I say Grime has a lot of explaining to do if it's shown maddie did not die in the apartment
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 05:29:14 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4163 on: January 27, 2022, 04:57:29 PM »

*Apologies to Godwin.

We watched the dog prior to his entry to the apartment as he pulled his handler along the outside pathway behind the wall..

He did not sit and wait to be told when he had clocked on for the start of his shift and was in work mode.   He was far too excited to do that.  He was right in there.  A cadaver dog who couldn't differentiate between when he was on the job and when he wasn't.

Something set Eddie off before he had even entered the apartment - that was obvious.  Fifteen years later there are still numpties around who haven't thought about the implications of that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #4164 on: January 27, 2022, 07:24:48 PM »
The point is that by using the word cadaver odour it's natural for people to.. Believe... Grime is referring to the odour FROM a dead body... Not smelly socks. That's a point I think Grime should have explained more clearly, but that would not have helped his business plans.
Then we have the fact the dogs only alerted to things mccann. That's why I say Grime has a lot of explaining to do if it's shown maddie did not die in the apartment

If he had kept to the "odour of decomposition" as apposed to "cadaver", I wouldn't have a problem.

It seems that the dogs didn't alert elsewhere, ok. But did they alert (e.g. in front of a bathroom bin in other apartments) but were deemed irrelevant?  cf sex tissues / Jersey.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4165 on: January 27, 2022, 07:30:59 PM »

*Apologies to Godwin.

I don't think cadaver dogs alert to smelly socks, bad breath or babies' nappies, do they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4166 on: January 27, 2022, 07:31:34 PM »
If he had kept to the "odour of decomposition" as apposed to "cadaver", I wouldn't have a problem.

It seems that the dogs didn't alert elsewhere, ok. But did they alert (e.g. in front of a bathroom bin in other apartments) but were deemed irrelevant?  cf sex tissues / Jersey.

I was surprised to read in the BDO report that having alerted to the spot where the coconut was found in Jersey it was moved to another location... Where Eddie alerted again.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4167 on: January 27, 2022, 07:33:52 PM »
I don't think cadaver dogs alert to smelly socks, bad breath or babies' nappies, do they?

I think it's quite possible they do... But they never seem to have been tested. It seems they are only tested on contaminated vs clean pad. That's poor testing from a scientific and evidential point of view

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4168 on: January 27, 2022, 07:36:32 PM »
Cadaverine is a toxic diamine usually produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Cadaverine is also known as 1,5-pentanediamine and pentamethylenediamine, and represents one of the substances possibly implicated in establishing halitosis

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4169 on: January 27, 2022, 07:38:51 PM »
I think it's quite possible they do... But they never seem to have been tested. It seems they are only tested on contaminated vs clean pad. That's poor testing from a scientific and evidential point of view

It's just a rumour then. Thank you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0