Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408562 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4365 on: March 05, 2022, 07:10:42 AM »
The difference is that you are suggesting that something might have existed even though you have no evidence that it did. I'm discussing something for which there is evidence; that Kate's check happened before 10pm. Your only explanation seems to be that no-one was able to remember the times accurately. As that applies to the T9 too, why should their times be accepted as the correct ones?
There is also evidence from independent witnesses which contradicts the evidence you are referring to and which tends to support the idea that the check happenrd around 10pm.  That was the conclusion of the PJ, and yes, they weren’t the brightest bulbs but surely they couldn’t have been THAT incompetent in order to arrive at such a conclusion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4366 on: March 05, 2022, 07:13:16 AM »
Indeed. Here's some other differences in case anyone is forgetting:

- CB had a motive to take Madeleine, the McCanns didn't.

- CB has confessed to being involved in her disappearance, the McCanns haven't.

- CB has a track record of abusing little girls, the McCanns don't.

- CB is an expert at breaking into holiday apartments and leaving no trace, the McCanns aren't.

- CB is a convicted rapist, thief and child abuser. The McCanns have no criminal records.

- CB has yet to explicitly deny that he killed Madeleine. The McCanns have.

- CB has yet to provide an alibi for the time of the crime, the McCanns have.

- CB's closest friends and associates believe he is guilty, not one of the McCann's friends or associates believe they are guilty.

- CB has been publicly accused of murder by the BKA following an intensive 4 year investigation in which the PJ and SY are also assisting to gather evidence against him. The McCanns are not currently suspected of involvement by any police force.

I'm sure there's plenty more, but its pointless pointing it out to those who refuse to see.

Yet Amaral continues to broadcast the most heinous slurs possible directly at Madeleine's parents while assuring all who will listen to him and read his book that Brueckner is being set up as a patsy for the crime against Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4367 on: March 05, 2022, 07:22:53 AM »
The difference is that you are suggesting that something might have existed even though you have no evidence that it did. I'm discussing something for which there is evidence; that Kate's check happened before 10pm. Your only explanation seems to be that no-one was able to remember the times accurately. As that applies to the T9 too, why should their times be accepted as the correct ones?

We know that Amaral fabricated evidence both about Brueckner's appearance at the time and the vehicle he was driving.

I think it would be more pertinent to the topic of the thread were you to cast your intellect in that direction rather than dredging up information from files translated by individuals who also had an agenda normal people cannot fathom.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4368 on: March 05, 2022, 07:56:14 AM »
Indeed. Here's some other differences in case anyone is forgetting:

- CB had a motive to take Madeleine, the McCanns didn't.

- CB has confessed to being involved in her disappearance, the McCanns haven't.

- CB has a track record of abusing little girls, the McCanns don't.

- CB is an expert at breaking into holiday apartments and leaving no trace, the McCanns aren't.

- CB is a convicted rapist, thief and child abuser. The McCanns have no criminal records.

- CB has yet to explicitly deny that he killed Madeleine. The McCanns have.

- CB has yet to provide an alibi for the time of the crime, the McCanns have.

- CB's closest friends and associates believe he is guilty, not one of the McCann's friends or associates believe they are guilty.

- CB has been publicly accused of murder by the BKA following an intensive 4 year investigation in which the PJ and SY are also assisting to gather evidence against him. The McCanns are not currently suspected of involvement by any police force.

I'm sure there's plenty more, but its pointless pointing it out to those who refuse to see.

Attractive suspect though he is, CB hasn't been arrested or charged, just subjected to trial by media for almost two years. How much longer will the Germans fish for evidence against the man Amaral called a 'patsy'?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4369 on: March 05, 2022, 08:07:11 AM »
Attractive suspect though he is, CB hasn't been arrested or charged, just subjected to trial by media for almost two years. How much longer will the Germans fish for evidence against the man Amaral called a 'patsy'?

Amaral.. You.. and other sceptics have subjected the McCanns to trial by media for 15 years.. Can you not see the hypocrisy in your posts. Can you not see that CB is not a scapegoat

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4370 on: March 05, 2022, 08:10:49 AM »
Amaral’s opinion has no value as he has demonstrably lied to support CB against the allegations.IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4371 on: March 05, 2022, 10:07:26 AM »
We know that Amaral fabricated evidence both about Brueckner's appearance at the time and the vehicle he was driving.

I think it would be more pertinent to the topic of the thread were you to cast your intellect in that direction rather than dredging up information from files translated by individuals who also had an agenda normal people cannot fathom.

Thank you for sharing your opinion of what I should be discussing. I don't know what there is to say about Amaral's claims concerning Brueckner, apart from agreeing that he appears to have got it wrong.

You seem to think the evidence in the PJ files can be ignored because the investigations have 'moved on'. I don't share that opinion. That evidence was gathered at the time from people who were there, and any present investigation needs to take account of it imo.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #4372 on: March 05, 2022, 10:37:02 AM »

Oh well, if Amaral "says" he's a patsy, then it must be true. Amaral has absolutely no motive to lie about that, does he? I'm sure Amaral will be thrilled should CB be convicted of this crime, proving once and for all that his slurs against the parents over the last 15 years were totally unwarranted.

Amaral also believes CB has been fitted up for the rape conviction for which he is currently serving. He has suggested that the two witnesses who found CB's rape videos, made it all up. He has suggested the victim herself, invented the rape. He has suggested that the hair they matched to CB was not the hair they found in the house. That the evidence bag was tampered with during the chain of custody and a switch took place.

The man is a self-serving liar devoid of morals, integrity, competence and logic. I pity those who hold his opinion in high regard.

Offline Ms Para glider

« Reply #4373 on: March 05, 2022, 10:51:46 AM »

Again, that's a false representation of what I was saying. My point was that the investigation was nowhere near as thorough as the sceptics like to make out. Pointing to there being "no evidence" of this, that and the other when in reality, what they mean is "it's not in the PJ files". Which is not the same as saying it didn't exist.

For example, we know there was CCTV coverage that was not collected. Amaral himself is convinced that the camera outside the Estrela Da Luz would have captured Smithman. Just to think, if he's right and someone more competent was in charge of the investigation, they might have retrieved that tape and solved this case 15 years ago.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4374 on: March 05, 2022, 11:32:34 AM »
Again, that's a false representation of what I was saying. My point was that the investigation was nowhere near as thorough as the sceptics like to make out. Pointing to there being "no evidence" of this, that and the other when in reality, what they mean is "it's not in the PJ files". Which is not the same as saying it didn't exist.

For example, we know there was CCTV coverage that was not collected. Amaral himself is convinced that the camera outside the Estrela Da Luz would have captured Smithman. Just to think, if he's right and someone more competent was in charge of the investigation, they might have retrieved that tape and solved this case 15 years ago.

You are again doing what you deny doing. If any evidence was missed then it doesn't exist, so no matter how much you speculate you're wasting your time. I prefer to examine the evidence which does exist.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4375 on: March 05, 2022, 12:04:25 PM »
You are again doing what you deny doing. If any evidence was missed then it doesn't exist, so no matter how much you speculate you're wasting your time. I prefer to examine the evidence which does exist.
We're all wasting our time dear, especially you IMO, as you are stuck in a 2007 rut that you appear to enjoy wallowing in.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4376 on: March 05, 2022, 12:55:06 PM »
The evidence that exists has been gone over again and again. It amounts to nothing... Its about time you realised the investigation has moved on. The prime suspect is CB.. The McCanns are not suspects... Wake up

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4377 on: March 05, 2022, 01:27:04 PM »
Media interest in Brueckner seems to be receding. It looks like they've interviewed anyone and everyone who was willing to speak about Brueckner now. We've learned a lot about the man, but nothing which actually conects him to Madeleine McCann imo. Perhaps the German police have been more successful, but we won't know unless they charge him. Perhaps Amaral was right and they have been trying to prove he did it because his background and proximity seem to fit.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4378 on: March 05, 2022, 01:43:08 PM »
Media interest in Brueckner seems to be receding. It looks like they've interviewed anyone and everyone who was willing to speak about Brueckner now. We've learned a lot about the man, but nothing which actually conects him to Madeleine McCann imo. Perhaps the German police have been more successful, but we won't know unless they charge him. Perhaps Amaral was right and they have been trying to prove he did it because his background and proximity seem to fit.

Welcome to 2022

Offline barrier

« Reply #4379 on: March 05, 2022, 02:44:53 PM »

I see the much vaunted sleuths are sleuthed out.

Putin to bomb us or CB charged, more likely Putins bombs imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.