Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408816 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4425 on: March 29, 2022, 05:14:44 PM »
I thought we weren’t allowed to claim that the PJ were on board with the abduction theory as well these days, so why is Amaral making this claim?  Is it another of his many, many lies or does he have insider knowledge?

I found the article posted by Misty and quoting Flores and Amaral quite interesting from the point of view of the lies being promoted by them therein.

Amaral altering the time of the alert to Madeleine's disappearance is a good one as is his fixation with corruption and money.

Amaral has had a stranglehold on Madeleine's investigation right from the start and I think that is how he intends it to bring it to a conclusion.  There has been no official information emanating from Grange or the Yard and when it does come it may not be as much to his liking as he would wish.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4426 on: March 29, 2022, 07:10:43 PM »
I don't really dwell on things said on here.
In this particular instance, I thought it was the other way round and she flounced off to sleep with the children. Perhaps that was another occasion.

That was her reaction to what he did.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4427 on: March 30, 2022, 06:47:14 PM »
The basis of sceptic thought about twisting the facts to make them fit ... we have probably recently seen an example of this in operation on the forum.

The time seems to have com3 from Gerry’s 10th of May statement.

“ - Half and hour later without anything to signal, it being 22h03, he turned to alert KATE that it was time for her to go to see the children. She immediately made her way to the apartment by the usual path, she having entered by the rear door. About 10 minutes later, he started to worry about her lateness and, at the moment he prepared to stand and to go to see the reason for her lateness,”
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4428 on: March 30, 2022, 06:54:44 PM »
I found the article posted by Misty and quoting Flores and Amaral quite interesting from the point of view of the lies being promoted by them therein.

Amaral altering the time of the alert to Madeleine's disappearance is a good one as is his fixation with corruption and money.

Amaral has had a stranglehold on Madeleine's investigation right from the start and I think that is how he intends it to bring it to a conclusion.  There has been no official information emanating from Grange or the Yard and when it does come it may not be as much to his liking as he would wish.
As I've said several times Amaral has really toned down his claims.. He's noo longer claiming the mccanns covered up an accidental death

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4429 on: March 30, 2022, 07:02:36 PM »
The time seems to have com3 from Gerry’s 10th of May statement.

“ - Half and hour later without anything to signal, it being 22h03, he turned to alert KATE that it was time for her to go to see the children. She immediately made her way to the apartment by the usual path, she having entered by the rear door. About 10 minutes later, he started to worry about her lateness and, at the moment he prepared to stand and to go to see the reason for her lateness,”
Hi Boris, perhaps you can explain why Amaral who obviously thinks Gerry is a liar and body occulter would decide to believe this detail above all others of Gerry’s statement?  I know you won’t answer so I will tell you why - because it fits with the idea that Gerry was Smithman, and for no other reason.  So. Amaral believe Gerry was telling the truth (but only once) about 10.14pm, and you believe Gerry threw his own alibi under the bus for no apparent reason.  Yes, all sounds PERFECTLY logical!!  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #4430 on: March 31, 2022, 12:25:47 PM »

Libel. Again.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4431 on: March 31, 2022, 12:48:36 PM »
Libel. Again.

Not Libel.  Amaral is a Convicted Liar, Cheat and Thief.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4432 on: March 31, 2022, 12:58:47 PM »
As I've said several times Amaral has really toned down his claims.. He's noo longer claiming the mccanns covered up an accidental death

Amaral is doing little more in the interview than promoting his disastrous books on the case.  Flores seems to be doing most of the talking.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4433 on: March 31, 2022, 01:08:12 PM »

Why is Portugal unable to shut him up?  What Amaral has done is appalling.  As if his previous efforts weren't bad enough.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4434 on: March 31, 2022, 01:14:44 PM »
Why is Portugal unable to shut him up?  What Amaral has done is appalling.  As if his previous efforts weren't bad enough.

Why would Portugal shut Amaral up; because you don't like what he says?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4435 on: March 31, 2022, 01:31:56 PM »
Why would Portugal shut Amaral up; because you don't like what he says?

Nothing to do with what I don't like.

Libel, originally.  But lately just downright Lies.

Dread Locks and Cartoons.  All proven to be Lies.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4436 on: March 31, 2022, 02:03:34 PM »
Nothing to do with what I don't like.

Libel, originally.  But lately just downright Lies.

Dread Locks and Cartoons.  All proven to be Lies.

So how could they shut him up if they wanted to?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4437 on: March 31, 2022, 02:06:53 PM »
Jesus H.  Why do I still do this after 15 years?  I am no longer upset by the possible demise of Madeleine.  If she is dead then she died a long time ago.

But what is it with the nastiness?  And the support of a very dubious man who still goes on interfering for his own ends?

I left my children alone under similar circumstances, so how could I blame The McCanns for that?

No, I am probably not going to stop now.  But who are these people?  This is probably the saddest thing of all.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4438 on: March 31, 2022, 02:19:37 PM »
So how could they shut him up if they wanted to?

They could and well you know it.  Free Speech isn't an absolute Right even in Portugal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4439 on: March 31, 2022, 02:28:43 PM »
They could and well you know it.  Free Speech isn't an absolute Right even in Portugal.

Could they? How? Arrest him? On what charge?
Result = happy posting.