Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408772 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4440 on: March 31, 2022, 02:34:21 PM »
Could they? How? Arrest him? On what charge?

Anything you like. It's a supporters *** ***** that he gets arrested
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:17:23 PM by Brietta »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4441 on: March 31, 2022, 02:55:08 PM »

I know they have a low opinion of the Portuguese judiciary, but even they can't arrest someone for talking.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:18:03 PM by Brietta »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4442 on: March 31, 2022, 03:06:29 PM »
Could they? How? Arrest him? On what charge?

Should I care if Portugal doesn't care?  The PJ are a joke now.  Don't take your children to Portugal.

But Amaral has shamed his country and been exposed as a Liar and a Cheat and a Thief.

Portugal must do as it may.  But there will be a way.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4443 on: March 31, 2022, 03:07:45 PM »

Yuck.  Not at all like you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:18:59 PM by Brietta »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4444 on: March 31, 2022, 04:26:41 PM »
Nothing to do with what I don't like.

Libel, originally.  But lately just downright Lies.

Dread Locks and Cartoons.  All proven to be Lies.

"15 million euros were spent and all of them in order to protect that group close to the parents.

There is no other reason to explain all this madness with just this child when hundreds of children disappear in England a year.

And spend 15 million just on it reveals its own, very special intention..."
, he underlines, declaring: "And I have no answer for that".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4445 on: March 31, 2022, 04:39:21 PM »

Amaral was just a very nasty little man who tried to cash in on what he thought was his Hey Day.  He failed miserably.

And The PJ should be so ashamed.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4446 on: March 31, 2022, 04:48:40 PM »
Amaral was just a very nasty little man who tried to cash in on what he thought was his Hey Day.  He failed miserably.

And The PJ should be so ashamed.

If you say so. I don't suppose many people bother either way, just a few die-hard supporters.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4447 on: March 31, 2022, 04:56:43 PM »
If you say so. I don't suppose many people bother either way, just a few die-hard supporters.

That you truly don't understand.  Who indeed should care.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4448 on: March 31, 2022, 05:57:19 PM »
Should I care if Portugal doesn't care?  The PJ are a joke now.  Don't take your children to Portugal.

But Amaral has shamed his country and been exposed as a Liar and a Cheat and a Thief.

Portugal must do as it may.  But there will be a way.

You clearly realise there's no way to silence Amaral using the law. Do you think they should use other means?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4449 on: March 31, 2022, 05:58:15 PM »

I can't see any connection myself.

Yippee ki-yay !

"I heard about the die-hard fans gathering outside the hospital after Michael Jackson's death,"

"I thought: 'What are the Die Hard fans doing there?'

"That's completely inappropriate. When Bruce Willis dies, that will be the time for them."

« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 10:45:01 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4450 on: April 01, 2022, 01:09:25 AM »
Browsing.

After thirty years, the writer and well-known commentator decided to put an end to his regular intervention on television. Find out what's behind this decision.
January 17, 2022
Francisco is a well-known face of the Portuguese . In addition to being a writer and  playwright for  television , cinema and theater,  he was an inspector for the Judiciary Police and we are used to seeing him on television commenting on criminal cases. He went through RTP, SIC, TVI and, lately, with a very regular collaboration on CMTV.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacional/detalhe/francisco-moita-flores-diz-adeus-a-televisao-saiba-as-razoes-do-abandono

That's a lot of influencing television exposure over the years and a lot of opinion promoted and a lot formed as a result.
But despite his retirement from TV, it seems he could not resist putting his oar into Madeleine's case yet once more to pontificate along with his friend Amaral.

Isn't it remarkable how many of Amaral's friends find themselves on the opposite side of the criminal investigative process than was their norm when high ranking PJ officials in their day.

March 31, 2022
In recent times, Moita Flores has been a permanent commentator for CMTV, but now he has decided that it is time to "reform" this facet. And in an interview with TV Guia, he explains the reasons.

Why did you decide to move away from television now?

I got out, I'm sick of television. I made television for 30 years…

Did the process in Santarém, in which he was accused of crimes of embezzlement, and which is still running in court, from the time when he was mayor, also made him give up public exposure?

Do not touch me. This will pass slowly. I know how justice and the media work: you have the big news to put the people on a war footing and then it goes away.

I saw a recent news, which is just a note, with a paparazzo of his published in the newspaper 'O Mirante', in which they highlight, depreciating his physical characteristics, saying that he is increasingly "curved and bald". Did you feel insulted by this post?
These guys are my eternal enemies. We are only mocked by those we allow to be mocked. That's a little quiche. They don't insult me ​​at all. They mounted a war on him to annihilate him, was that it? Did they carry out a political assassination on you in Santarém?

They set me up in a party-political war of ambitious, unscrupulous, characterless b........s. None of them had life if it weren't for me. I gave them life and in the end they wanted to kill the 'father'. So they invented all the sh*t possible.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/detalhe/francisco-moita-flores-revela-o-verdadeiro-motivo-que-o-levou-a-deixar-de-fazer-televisao?ref=DET_Engageya_Flash
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4451 on: April 01, 2022, 01:35:46 AM »
Browsing.

After thirty years, the writer and well-known commentator decided to put an end to his regular intervention on television. Find out what's behind this decision.
January 17, 2022
Francisco is a well-known face of the Portuguese . In addition to being a writer and  playwright for  television , cinema and theater,  he was an inspector for the Judiciary Police and we are used to seeing him on television commenting on criminal cases. He went through RTP, SIC, TVI and, lately, with a very regular collaboration on CMTV.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacional/detalhe/francisco-moita-flores-diz-adeus-a-televisao-saiba-as-razoes-do-abandono

That's a lot of influencing television exposure over the years and a lot of opinion promoted and a lot formed as a result.
But despite his retirement from TV, it seems he could not resist putting his oar into Madeleine's case yet once more to pontificate along with his friend Amaral.

Isn't it remarkable how many of Amaral's friends find themselves on the opposite side of the criminal investigative process than was their norm when high ranking PJ officials in their day.

March 31, 2022
In recent times, Moita Flores has been a permanent commentator for CMTV, but now he has decided that it is time to "reform" this facet. And in an interview with TV Guia, he explains the reasons.

Why did you decide to move away from television now?

I got out, I'm sick of television. I made television for 30 years…

Did the process in Santarém, in which he was accused of crimes of embezzlement, and which is still running in court, from the time when he was mayor, also made him give up public exposure?

Do not touch me. This will pass slowly. I know how justice and the media work: you have the big news to put the people on a war footing and then it goes away.

I saw a recent news, which is just a note, with a paparazzo of his published in the newspaper 'O Mirante', in which they highlight, depreciating his physical characteristics, saying that he is increasingly "curved and bald". Did you feel insulted by this post?
These guys are my eternal enemies. We are only mocked by those we allow to be mocked. That's a little quiche. They don't insult me ​​at all. They mounted a war on him to annihilate him, was that it? Did they carry out a political assassination on you in Santarém?

They set me up in a party-political war of ambitious, unscrupulous, characterless b........s. None of them had life if it weren't for me. I gave them life and in the end they wanted to kill the 'father'. So they invented all the sh*t possible.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/detalhe/francisco-moita-flores-revela-o-verdadeiro-motivo-que-o-levou-a-deixar-de-fazer-televisao?ref=DET_Engageya_Flash

Interesting.  Well spotted, Brie.

Does he have a finger in the pie, I wonder?   He sounds a bit churned up.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4452 on: April 01, 2022, 08:00:57 AM »
You clearly realise there's no way to silence Amaral using the law. Do you think they should use other means?

Certainly Not.

You obviously don't have a very high opinion of Portuguese Law.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4453 on: April 01, 2022, 08:03:47 AM »
Certainly Not.

You obviously don't have a very high opinion of Portuguese Law.

Which countries do you think have laws which could be used against their citizens for this 'offence'?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4454 on: April 01, 2022, 08:35:21 AM »
Which countries do you think have laws which could be used against their citizens for this 'offence'?

I seem to remember some people in England trying to publish potentially libellous books and having them banned in a Court of Law as they might interfere with Justice.

As it is, publishers in England refused to publish Amaral's book.

Portugal seems to have an over inflated idea of the right to Free Speach and ignore the responsibilities that go with that right.

Fine by me if they don't want to stop him.  He is making the State of Portugal look very stupid when a quiet word in his ear would have sufficed.