Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408854 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4485 on: April 01, 2022, 01:55:34 PM »
His views are well known and a matter of record. Now he's moved on and is discussing the latest developments in the case. Perhaps you should move on too.
This is advice you could well do with taking yourself, IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4486 on: April 01, 2022, 04:36:11 PM »
This is advice you could well do with taking yourself, IMO.

Glory be.  How can one understand this?  Amaral never did.  Probably because he was as thick as planks.  But that is the more kind version.

I believe  that Amaral was up to no good for whatever reason that suited him.

I would like to see his phone use that night.  Along with Cristovao.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4487 on: April 01, 2022, 09:46:37 PM »
Glory be.  How can one understand this?  Amaral never did.  Probably because he was as thick as planks.  But that is the more kind version.

If Wolters is as good as some would like maybe its all in hand.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4488 on: April 01, 2022, 11:14:44 PM »

I would like to see Amarals and Cristovaos phone use that night as well.  And there are a few on here that I would like to see for that period and the following day, as well.

After seeing what happened in the Joana Cipriano case and other things, I cannot trust Amaral at all

Just my thoughts.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4489 on: April 02, 2022, 07:53:21 AM »
If Wolters is as good as some would like maybe its all in hand.

Well - Amaral did sort of drew attention to himself with his conduct before we had even heard of Brueckner.

An extraordinary action which I think was designed to derail the current investigation.  What else was his purpose?

It is perfectly possible that the police had been quietly building the evidence in a case against Brueckner without him being aware of it.  And Amaral deliberately interfered by enabling Brueckner's name to appear in the public domain while warning Brueckner.
In doing so he has inextricably linked his name with his.

Amaral apparently does not want what happened to Madeleine to ever be known for his own reasons.  Were I a member of the current investigation I would want to know his motive to start the ball rolling on that and maybe someone does have that in hand as you suggest.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4490 on: April 03, 2022, 02:54:44 AM »
I can only judge from what is posted on this forum and although a prolific 'borrower' of information posted elsewhere I always acknowledge my source when I do that.

One of those whose phone calls it was suggested might have benefitted from scrutiny was an ex inspector who is now a convicted serial criminal presently serving what passes for a sentence in Portugal if you are ex job.

Fair comment about checking him out as he has of course written books on Madeleine and other missing children and has taken a proactive interest in her case then and since.

If you put yourself in the firing line - expect to be shot at.

There is a concerted effort afoot - instigated and encouraged by Amaral who instigated the original conspiracies  - to keep the conspiracy theories extant in all concerning Madeleine.

All that is required is a little help from his friends.

But when he comes out with all guns blazing in support of a paedophile and rapist utilising no evidence but falsehoods, that sure ticks a box for me.

You may disagree that a look at his phone record back then might have proven interesting - me?  I tend to think it could have been interesting - but his recent behaviour certainly does warrant exciting even more puzzlement.

Deleted ... 04/04/22

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4491 on: April 03, 2022, 04:27:24 AM »

Let's not forget that Portugal used to have a child agency called 'Institute de Apolo a Crianca'.  This published details of and looked for missing Children.

There was a new set up, a new organisation specializing in missing Children called:  Portuguese Association for Missing Children

And leading this new Organisation was Paulo Pereira Cristovao.  He was President

-  Accused of torture in the Leonora torture trial.  He was aquited because Leonor wsa blindfolded so couldn't see who was hitting her
-  Many thought that he falsely accused Leonor of murder, rather than search for Joana  (no proof) this was also true of Amaral
-  He, with Amaral, failed to find missing children.  He gave up too early
-  He, later as a journalist, is thought to have released all of the deliberately incriminating disinformation about The Mccanns courtesy of his friend and ex-collegue Goncalo Amaral.
- Is it correct that they are both dismissed Ex PJ Chief Inspectors?
-  The man who made money by releasing two books.   One about Joana Cipriano and one about Madeleine Mccann.  Amaral also wrote a book about Madeleine

Cristovao,  The man who says the Organisation was founded to find 8 missing childen, but NOT Madeleine!   He said this t 24Horas.  Not Madeline because The Mccanns are suspects!

His disinformation in the media.  Was it called Paedo Tom-Tom?

What was going on?  Appointing such a man to lead such a sensitive organisation?

WHY would a man who seemed  to be against finding missing children be appointed to such a position??

And crucially,

-  WHO set up the organisation to replace the earlier quite satisfactory Child finding oganisation
-  WHO financed it?
-  WHO chose the very unlikely Cristovao to lead it?  ..... who, as we all know, is now spending time in jail for various despicable criminal Acts

I would like that man/men looking at.  The man referred to as WHO in particular

This is based on an abbreviated artle from  the book, "The Madeleine  Investigation ...  Incompetence or Corruption"

And, of course, many people think that Cristovao is a dead ringer for one of the Smithman identikit images.

Doucement, Sadie.  If we may not accuse Brueckner then nor may we make direct accusations against other possibly more obvious  suspects, even if only for the desire to abduct Madeleine for financial gain.  Along with Joanna Cipriano.

This has all been noted on this Forum, but with care for what we say.  We cannot be too careful.  Although only for the sake of The Law.

Love you to bits and my phone is b....red.  But only for it's own sake.  You could send me an Email.  I have been through  all of the rubbish that you have had, but no one wanted to listen.  And so I gave up on trying.

Bon Soir my best friend.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4492 on: April 03, 2022, 12:17:21 PM »

Doucement, Sadie.  If we may not accuse Brueckner then nor may we make direct accusations against other possibly more obvious  suspects, even if only for the desire to abduct Madeleine for financial gain.  Along with Joanna Cipriano.

This has all been noted on this Forum, but with care for what we say.  We cannot be too careful.  Although only for the sake of The Law.

Love you to bits and my phone is b....red.  But only for it's own sake.  You could send me an Email.  I have been through  all of the rubbish that you have had, but no one wanted to listen.  And so I gave up on trying.

Bon Soir my best friend.

How sweet. Thank you Elli.

I can't email anyone  because my computer is infected and I fear passing a virus/malware etc on.  Hubby insists that I dont need a new computer. Sheesh!    He keeps buying them  for himself !     I could buy one myself but then I doubt he would set it up for me, so I am between a rock and a hard place unable to reach any of my friends on here.   

Sorry, my friends.   It has been a very long time since I corresponded and I miss you.   I miss you all.   But now I understand what is going on, I aint going to infect you.    Personally  I am being isolated and threatened hidden in plain sight, on here and in other ways off here   My end might be near.   If that is the case, so be it.   So long as they manage to save the children and other enslaved/bullied people.  Stop the trafficking.

Elli, thank you for trying.   I had noticed and do appreciate it.   And I also appreciate support from a few friends on the forum.   It has been hard, but I am wondering if OG are finally there.   Well done if they are.   Things have happened in the past couple of weeks that confirm that I am looking at the right man, but there will be others.

You were up late last night.   Like me, I guess you will be snoozing a lot today.    Heyho!   Thank gawd for snoozez   8(*(

Take care.  Loads of love to you and all     Sadie Xxxx,

PS The piece that I wote was from the book written by the forum we were in.   I have abreviated and added comments.   Maybe I should modify it?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4493 on: April 03, 2022, 05:48:54 PM »
Well - Amaral did sort of drew attention to himself with his conduct before we had even heard of Brueckner.

An extraordinary action which I think was designed to derail the current investigation.  What else was his purpose?

It is perfectly possible that the police had been quietly building the evidence in a case against Brueckner without him being aware of it.  And Amaral deliberately interfered by enabling Brueckner's name to appear in the public domain while warning Brueckner.
In doing so he has inextricably linked his name with his.

Amaral apparently does not want what happened to Madeleine to ever be known for his own reasons.  Were I a member of the current investigation I would want to know his motive to start the ball rolling on that and maybe someone does have that in hand as you suggest.

Another corker.

It really is astonishing how hatred twists people’s perception of reality.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4494 on: April 03, 2022, 06:18:37 PM »
Another corker.

It really is astonishing how hatred twists people’s perception of reality.
Oh what astonishing lack of self awareness.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4495 on: April 15, 2022, 08:03:40 PM »

Okay.  Let's have another look at Amaral.

Why the Cartoons and why the Dreadlocks?  This is utterly dreadful.  Amaral is involved in this.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4496 on: April 15, 2022, 08:18:23 PM »
Okay.  Let's have another look at Amaral.

Why the Cartoons and why the Dreadlocks?  This is utterly dreadful.  Amaral is involved in this.

For some reason nobody seems too keen to discuss Amaral.

Any other nonsensical conspiracy theory under the sun - yes.   A real mystery about deliberate lies being broadcast in an attempt to undermine the police investigation - and nobody is bothered.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4497 on: April 15, 2022, 08:33:29 PM »

Any other nonsensical conspiracy theory under the sun - yes.   A real mystery about deliberate lies being broadcast in an attempt to undermine the police investigation - and nobody is bothered.

Well, it is awfully difficult when there is no proof of anything.  And no one wants talk abut the lies that Amaral told.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4498 on: April 15, 2022, 08:36:34 PM »

Not everyone shares your obsession.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4499 on: April 15, 2022, 08:40:25 PM »
Not everyone shares your obsession.

And not everyone is as lacking in the obvious as you are.