Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408482 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4500 on: April 15, 2022, 08:48:29 PM »
Not everyone shares your obsession.

Very true.

But then, since this is the AMARAL thread.  Why wouldn't you think it appropriate to discuss him on it.  Particularly his latest interventions
  • the false description of the prime suspect
  • the false description of the prime suspect's vehicle
It is of interest to me - therefore I discuss.
If it is of no interest to you - feel free not to.

But do please have the courtesy to desist from dropping your non-sequiturs around;  it is more than tiresome - goading and rude are two rule breakers I can associate with them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4501 on: April 15, 2022, 09:51:16 PM »
Very true.

But then, since this is the AMARAL thread.  Why wouldn't you think it appropriate to discuss him on it.  Particularly his latest interventions
  • the false description of the prime suspect
  • the false description of the prime suspect's vehicle
It is of interest to me - therefore I discuss.
If it is of no interest to you - feel free not to.

But do please have the courtesy to desist from dropping your non-sequiturs around;  it is more than tiresome - goading and rude are two rule breakers I can associate with them.

Jassi isn't really horrid you know.  Well, not mostly.

But no one earns brownie points for anything much these days.

It is all going horribly down hill now because there is no evidence or proof of McCann involvement.  But it is by virtue becoming more nasty.

The fact is that The McCanns were never involved.  And so the Loosers will become more angry.

I don't understand this.  Even if they were treated badly themselves.

My childhood was pretty abysmal, but I still don't understand.  There was no logical possibility of killing a child.

More to the point, my own childhood told me just that.  No one killed my sister or me, albeit with possibilities.

And I am really sad that some of you might not have come out of this as well as I diid.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4502 on: April 16, 2022, 08:40:06 AM »
Jassi isn't really horrid you know.  Well, not mostly.

But no one earns brownie points for anything much these days.

It is all going horribly down hill now because there is no evidence or proof of McCann involvement.  But it is by virtue becoming more nasty.

The fact is that The McCanns were never involved.  And so the Loosers will become more angry.

I don't understand this.  Even if they were treated badly themselves.

My childhood was pretty abysmal, but I still don't understand.  There was no logical possibility of killing a child.

More to the point, my own childhood told me just that.  No one killed my sister or me, albeit with possibilities.

And I am really sad that some of you might not have come out of this as well as I diid.

I think the farthest person from Amaral's thoughts over fifteen years has been Madeleine McCann.

He just wanted her case to be "cleared up" with her parents as convenient fall guys.

That there are still individuals about who actually believe the lies and propaganda which emanated and emanates into Portuguese media with him as a catalyst will always be a wonderment to me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4503 on: April 16, 2022, 11:09:03 AM »
I think the farthest person from Amaral's thoughts over fifteen years has been Madeleine McCann.

He just wanted her case to be "cleared up" with her parents as convenient fall guys.

That there are still individuals about who actually believe the lies and propaganda which emanated and emanates into Portuguese media with him as a catalyst will always be a wonderment to me.

It seemed to me that he liked 'to milk' her for monetary gain

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4504 on: April 16, 2022, 11:12:11 AM »

There can be no denying he did - but my gut feeling is that there is a lot more to it than that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4505 on: April 16, 2022, 11:19:23 AM »

So many people have made money out of this case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #4506 on: April 16, 2022, 11:27:29 AM »
There can be no denying he did - but my gut feeling is that there is a lot more to it than that.

I couldn't agree more

And there are ancient links   [Cue for everyone to roll their eyes   @)(++(*]

Offline Lace

« Reply #4507 on: April 16, 2022, 02:24:32 PM »
Another corker.

It really is astonishing how hatred twists people’s perception of reality.

Can you shed any light on why Amaral would claim CB had dreadlocks at the time of Madeleines disappearance and also that he had cartoon characters on his van?   As I can't come up with any reason apart from him wanting to stop the investigation being aimed at CB.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4508 on: April 16, 2022, 03:13:47 PM »
Can you shed any light on why Amaral would claim CB had dreadlocks at the time of Madeleines disappearance and also that he had cartoon characters on his van?   As I can't come up with any reason apart from him wanting to stop the investigation being aimed at CB.
On the other hand he can't be placed in Luz, so where is the bona fide id of him, including clothes he wore and personal appearance?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4509 on: April 16, 2022, 03:58:57 PM »
On the other hand he can't be placed in Luz, so where is the bona fide id of him, including clothes he wore and personal appearance?

Really?  Where was he then?  All he has to do to have himself removed as prime suspect is say where he was and confirm the dread locks Amaral describes.

Pity we've all seen him with the short back and sides to which his hair was trimmed at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Quite obviously when Amaral lied about Brueckner's appearance - he did not know that clearly dateable video existed and was going to turn up.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4510 on: April 16, 2022, 08:41:56 PM »

Or that he was a bit skint and was being paid for his appearance and the information he said he had. Not everything’s a conspiracy?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #4511 on: April 17, 2022, 10:50:19 AM »
Really?  Where was he then?  All he has to do to have himself removed as prime suspect is say where he was and confirm the dread locks Amaral describes.

Pity we've all seen him with the short back and sides to which his hair was trimmed at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

Quite obviously when Amaral lied about Brueckner's appearance - he did not know that clearly dateable video existed and was going to turn up.

Go on then show us a bona fide statement that he was in Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, include in that an eye witness account of his appearance at that time.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4512 on: April 17, 2022, 11:18:10 AM »
Go on then show us a bona fide statement that he was in Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, include in that an eye witness account of his appearance at that time.
Why are you deflecting from that which was being discussed ie: Amaral’s lies about CB’s appearance and that of his campervan at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4513 on: April 17, 2022, 02:08:18 PM »
Why are you deflecting from that which was being discussed ie: Amaral’s lies about CB’s appearance and that of his campervan at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance?

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting past that episode and I can see quite where Amaral supporters might prefer it being airbrushed from history.

But make no mistake about it this subterfuge epitomises the personal history of the man.  The only thing out of character for him is that he did it all so openly that he will never be able to disassociate from these particular lies.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4514 on: April 17, 2022, 02:16:39 PM »
Interestingly, a man with dreadlocks was reported as being in the Tapas complex on the evening of 3rd.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0