Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408183 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4515 on: April 17, 2022, 03:25:10 PM »
Interestingly, a man with dreadlocks was reported as being in the Tapas complex on the evening of 3rd.

Interestingly, Amaral incorporated descriptions of the prime suspect with dreadlocks into his TV interviews - while totally ignoring witness descriptions (perhaps at the time, but certainly in 2020) of blond men lurking around the Apartment.

Which would have remained the narrative had Brueckner not posed for the video and photographs which showed the falsehood of the mocked up image displayed by Amaral.

The significance of your reference to the file report of the dreadlocked man seen at the tapas is what ... ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4516 on: April 17, 2022, 04:51:37 PM »
Interestingly, a man with dreadlocks was reported as being in the Tapas complex on the evening of 3rd.
So is Amaral placing CB in the Tapas Complex on the evening of 3rd May then, in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #4517 on: April 17, 2022, 06:26:52 PM »
Michael Sperrey?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4518 on: April 17, 2022, 06:46:36 PM »
So is Amaral placing CB in the Tapas Complex on the evening of 3rd May then, in your view?

I have no idea, I'm just reporting a coincidence.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4519 on: April 17, 2022, 07:06:02 PM »
I have no idea, I'm just reporting a coincidence.

One was a bona fide witness statement which was investigated by the PJ at the time.

The other was a fabrication of Amaral's designed to disrupt the ongoing 2020 BKA investigation.

What do you find coincidental about that - I certainly don't see it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4520 on: April 17, 2022, 07:20:14 PM »
One was a bona fide witness statement which was investigated by the PJ at the time.

The other was a fabrication of Amaral's designed to disrupt the ongoing 2020 BKA investigation.

What do you find coincidental about that - I certainly don't see it.

The PJ decided the witness had seen another holisaymaker, but the witness wasn't ask to confirm it. The holidaymaker didn't have dreadlocks.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4521 on: April 17, 2022, 09:20:38 PM »
The PJ decided the witness had seen another holisaymaker, but the witness wasn't ask to confirm it. The holidaymaker didn't have dreadlocks.

I think you are missing the point that in 2020 Amaral launched himself on the Portuguese print media and television complete with mocked up photographs which he purported illustrated the appearance of the suspect in a heinous crime at the time the crime was committed.

This is indisputable.

A short time later a video emerged of the actual suspect at the actual time prior to the crime taking place.

This is also indisputable.

If it is your contention that the PJ messed up with regard to the witness in 2007 - that is fine as it remains on topic with Amaral being the co-ordinator at the time with the remit of ensuring that slip ups such as you describe didn't happen.
Maybe that is why the 'dreadlocks' stuck in his mind.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do with your last couple of posts in this vein;  I know it can be nothing to do with the deliberately misleading misinformation fed to the Portuguese media by Amaral;  which for the third time of saying - is indisputable.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4522 on: April 17, 2022, 10:28:05 PM »
Michael Sperrey?

Hi Anthro.

Can you please remind me who Michael Sperrey is?   Do you have a photo of him?

TY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

ETA.  Thanks, Brie.  Xxx

I remember him now

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4523 on: April 17, 2022, 11:37:45 PM »
Hi Anthro.

Can you please remind me who Michael Sperrey is?   Do you have a photo of him?

TY.

Try this link, Sadie.
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2705.msg215956#msg215956

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4524 on: April 18, 2022, 08:18:12 AM »
Michael Sperrey?

That's who the PJ decided it was, but his hair wasn't 'rasta style' at all. Rasta style is dreadlocks imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4525 on: April 18, 2022, 08:39:28 AM »
That's who the PJ decided it was, but his hair wasn't 'rasta style' at all. Rasta style is dreadlocks imo.
Not in his passport photo no, were there no other pictures of him available at the time?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4526 on: April 18, 2022, 08:45:13 AM »

The PJ under co-ordinator Goncalo Amaral made a lot of snap decisions in the early days about who was suspect and who wasn't.  Which was a practice continued over the years and into 2019 when Amaral announced to the world that investigators had a then unknown 'patsy' under suspicion.

He then proceeded to overegg the pudding in his search of obfuscation.  I think this is a man who has spent years demonstrating that he will do whatever it takes to prevent the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann from being discovered.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4527 on: April 18, 2022, 09:21:58 AM »
Not in his passport photo no, were there no other pictures of him available at the time?
Misty posted a picture of Sperrey on the morning of 4May still wearing the clothing described by the witness.
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11585.msg603571#msg603571

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4528 on: April 18, 2022, 09:25:08 AM »
Misty posted a picture of Sperrey on the morning of 4May still wearing the clothing described by the witness.
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11585.msg603571#msg603571
Hard to see what sort of hairstyle he is sporting there but thanks.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4529 on: April 18, 2022, 09:25:44 AM »
The PJ under co-ordinator Goncalo Amaral made a lot of snap decisions in the early days about who was suspect and who wasn't.  Which was a practice continued over the years and into 2019 when Amaral announced to the world that investigators had a then unknown 'patsy' under suspicion.

He then proceeded to overegg the pudding in his search of obfuscation.  I think this is a man who has spent years demonstrating that he will do whatever it takes to prevent the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann from being discovered.

You think that Amaral knows what heppened to Madeleine McCann and has spent years trying prevent anyone finding out? I think that statement is libelous.

Result = happy posting.