Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408194 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4560 on: April 19, 2022, 12:54:25 PM »
Who give him the photo's?

Good question.   You are a thinker, Lace.   

Always go back one is my motto too.  Look at the source, actions start somewhere and I doubt Amaral had the nouse to produce them himself.
And then maybe go back another step, or two , or ten.

Yep, who gave him the photos?   I could have an educated guess, but no proof alas.      All in my honest opinion only. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4561 on: April 19, 2022, 03:43:00 PM »

Who gave Amaral the information which he used as a wrecking ball?

Someone in the loop fed him the information of where the process was going.  That someone also gave him the identity of the suspect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #4562 on: April 19, 2022, 03:55:00 PM »
There were rumours at the time that he had them developed by a contact called Max Spielman.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4563 on: April 19, 2022, 04:15:47 PM »
Who gave Amaral the information which he used as a wrecking ball?

Someone in the loop fed him the information of where the process was going.  That someone also gave him the identity of the suspect.

Do you think he has no contacts in the PJ?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #4564 on: April 19, 2022, 04:23:43 PM »

I doubt these photos were fabricated by the PJ.    Why should honest PJ Officers (and there are loads amongst the dross)  produce false photos?   Why should they when the finger would point at them as totally inefficient earlier on?

It seems my suspect with his followers has huge clout when it comes to falsifying any documents and videos etc.
We have witnessed it on here many times.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4565 on: April 19, 2022, 04:50:55 PM »

Amaral is a civilian.

Certainly there should be no 'contacts' within the PJ supplying him with classified information in an active investigation.

I am surprised you do not see this.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4566 on: April 19, 2022, 05:07:50 PM »
Amaral is a civilian.

Certainly there should be no 'contacts' within the PJ supplying him with classified information in an active investigation.

I am surprised you do not see this.

Perhaps someone wanted it known that a 'patsy' was in the offing.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4567 on: April 19, 2022, 05:21:50 PM »
what someone in the PJ wanted it known so supplied faked images?  That’s appalling!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4568 on: April 19, 2022, 05:58:52 PM »

I don't think you are aware of just exactly how informative that post is on so very many levels.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4569 on: April 19, 2022, 08:27:16 PM »

I find the patsy a crackpot idea.

Who do you think contacted the BKA and asked them to provide  a patsy and why do you think the BKA would agree. what would convince the BKA to have up to 100 officers working on a case if it wasnt genuine

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4570 on: April 19, 2022, 11:13:31 PM »
I find the patsy a crackpot idea.

Who do you think contacted the BKA and asked them to provide  a patsy and why do you think the BKA would agree. what would convince the BKA to have up to 100 officers working on a case if it wasnt genuine
It never ceases to amaze me the logic-defying theories sceptics will entertain as possibilities, anything goes in order to preserve the “parents dunnit” angle.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4571 on: April 20, 2022, 08:32:54 AM »
In April 2019 Amaral said that a German paedophile who was in prison in Germany would be accused over Madeleine's disappearance. He also said that the man was actually a scapegoat.

I don't think Amaral was likely to have learned anything from Operation Grange or the BKA, so, imo, someone in the PJ let him know what was going on. Someone who wasn't convinced that the German paedophile was guilty.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4572 on: April 20, 2022, 08:37:17 AM »
In April 2019 Amaral said that a German paedophile who was in prison in Germany would be accused over Madeleine's disappearance. He also said that the man was actually a scapegoat.

I don't think Amaral was likely to have learned anything from Operation Grange or the BKA, so, imo, someone in the PJ let him know what was going on. Someone who wasn't convinced that the German paedophile was guilty.
One would have to ask 2 questions if that was the case: 1) how would anyone in the PJ know without doubt that CB was not involved and 2) who, in the PJ is intent on undermining the judicial process by leaking to the McCanns nemesis and professional sceptic?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4573 on: April 20, 2022, 08:59:29 AM »

Of course there is another possibility- that the person who leaked offered no hard and fast opinion on the issue of CB’s involvement , but Amaral (using his unique powers of logical deduction, akin to that demonstrated by Inspector Clouseau) decided all by himself that CB must be a patsy.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4574 on: April 20, 2022, 10:08:36 AM »
One would have to ask 2 questions if that was the case: 1) how would anyone in the PJ know without doubt that CB was not involved and 2) who, in the PJ is intent on undermining the judicial process by leaking to the McCanns nemesis and professional sceptic?

Once more you are changing the discussion by asking your bolded question. I said;

"Someone who wasn't convinced that the German paedophile was guilty."

As to your second comment the whistleblower (if there was one) did what s/he did because a) they had doubts and b) they were bound by judicial secrecy. Amaral wasn't.
Result = happy posting.