Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408239 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4665 on: May 05, 2022, 08:37:20 PM »
absolutely spot on

I think Spam’s tongue was very firmly in his cheek.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4666 on: May 05, 2022, 08:42:30 PM »
IMO one person who will come out very badly if it's shown that Maddie was abducted is Martin Grime.  His claims Re his dogs have misled many and he's done nothing to set the record straight. If you take his claims at face value then Maddie definitely died in the apartment and the McCanns are guilty.. But she didn't.. All my opinion

Don't SY already have irrefutable evidence that Maddie was abducted from 5a in a criminal act by a stranger?

Isn't that pretty much what Redwood said many years ago?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4667 on: May 05, 2022, 08:45:54 PM »
Don't SY already have irrefutable evidence that Maddie was abducted from 5a in a criminal act by a stranger?

Isn't that pretty much what Redwood said many years ago?

Evidence.. Proof.. Not the same thing.  I would say there is now proof

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4668 on: May 05, 2022, 08:48:56 PM »
Evidence.. Proof.. Not the same thing.  I would say there is now proof

Based on what?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4669 on: May 05, 2022, 08:52:12 PM »
Based on what?

If you don't know.. You don't know and never will

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4670 on: May 05, 2022, 08:53:59 PM »
If you don't know.. You don't know and never will

It's because Wolters said so isn't it.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4671 on: May 06, 2022, 01:16:58 AM »
SY are no longer actively investigating Madeleine's disappearance.

I think that they are there already, but I am not sure of this.

There has to be a certain event first  IMO.

An intuition I have with a supporter backing it elsehere

Offline sadie

« Reply #4672 on: May 06, 2022, 04:37:21 PM »
Quote from: sadie on May 05, 2022, 01:23:41 PM
I'm not Eleanor, but YES, almost certainly,

1)   Black saloon noticed and commented on, cruising the streets beforehand and

2)  light brown (colour from memory) camper van spotted (for several days parked with man living in it) that disappeared evening Joana did.  Found abandoned 7 miles away (approx) in PdL

3)  The picture of Madeleine on a man?womans back in Zinat, Rif mountains of Africa, also show a little girl walking who is almost certainly Joana.

European businessmen used to keep hareems of chiildren in Africe.   Webpage showing this has now been whooshed but it has been on here.  Little doubt whooshed on here too.

4)  Furthermore when I pointed out that the little girl walking who looked like Joana had Joanas very unusual legs (no inner calf to speak of) a great deal of trouble was taken to produce an image showing good calves.

That is proof that someone is hiding things.

Joana was abducted.

5)   She also had strange ankles and these were shown on the original Zinat photo.
6)   And distinctive forehead

Before I go any further, for those that don't know, I used to teach figure drawing at secondary level.   I am also an HNC qualified Engineering Designer used to drawing massive designs.   I have an unusually keen eye.

Furthermore having spent hours/weeks studying maps and reports, I think I know where Joana was abducted.

Get your Google Earth going and have a look .

There are two spots en route back from the shops where the following three criteria occur

1)   where the camper van was parked and
2)   the likely place of the abduction/kidnap. 
3)   Very very quiet spot where almost nobody goes

In both cases the abduction spot is virtually adjacent to the parking spot and very very quiet

My main suspect abduction  area is within yards of Joanas home, which incidentally is the last house with a front door to the road and  Just waste land beyond.   It is a no thru road and unmade for the last bit called   *Praceta dos Cooparentos*.   There is a 7 vehicle parking bay to the east of Joanas house which usually was almost empty.   This was less than 40 metres from Joanas front door 

I think the motorhome was probably parked in the most easterly bay, because that was immediately adjacent to a small shrubbed, wooded area where the occupant would have been able to do his ablutions unseen.

Additionally, immediately opposite this parking bay is a short cut up a wooded bank to the village and the shop that Joana visited on the other side of the village.. 
* Figuiera * is quite hilly and the bank is steep.  No houses overlook it.   The cut through was built to take the stanchions for carrying power cables.  To access the short cut from Joanas road one had to climb a set of step ladders resting against a fairly high wall !!!  But it was obviously used.   And at the time Joana vanished it was lightly shrubbed  and wild, not landscaped as it appears now.

Please note there are a large number of Figuiera’s in PT.  This is about 3 miles NNW of Alvor.

Suggest you go into street scene as well as GE if you are interested.  Take hard images cos this will probably vanish.  Whooshed !

The parking lot for the motorhome was immediately opposite the stepladders with a perfect view of  the cut through.   The road on the village side is called *Rua Martin Alfonso Pacheco Gracias Arquitecto * .  With GE street scene you will see the step ladders and the beginning of the short cut and also the parking lot.   IIRC it doesn't properly show Joanas home, probably  cos the road there is unmade 

The short cut ran between *Praceta dos Cooparentos* and * Rua Martin Alfonso Pacheco Gracias Arquitecto *   

Darkness was falling.  No one around.  Carnival going on at the edge of the village.  What a perfect set up for an abduction!

I take no notice of the obviously wrongful case against Leonor and Joao.   
What were Amaral and Cristovao thinking of, with so much make-believe and IMO lies?

Joana was taken.   

There is a second abduction /parking place but I prefer this one.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4673 on: May 09, 2022, 01:40:51 AM »
I'm not Eleanor, but YES, almost certainly,

1)   Black saloon noticed and commented on, cruising the streets beforehand and

2)  light brown (colour from memory) camper van spotted (for several days parked with man living in it) that disappeared evening Joana did. 
  • 3)  The picture of Madeleine on a man?womans back in Zinat, Rif mountains of Africa, also show a little girl walking who is almost certainly Joana.

European businessmen used to keep hareems of chiildren in Africe.   Webpage showing this has now been whooshed but it has been on here.  Little doubt whooshed on here too.

4)  Furthermore when I pointed out that the little girl walking who looked like Joana had Joanas very unusual legs (no inner calf to speak of) a great deal of trouble was taken to produce an image showing good calves.

That is proof that someone is hiding things.

Joana was abducted.

5)   She also had strange ankles and these were shown on the original Zinat photo.
    6)   And distinctive forehead

Before I go any further, for those that don't know, I used to teach figure drawing at secondary level.   I am also an HNC qualified Engineering Designer used to drawing massive designs.   I have an unusually keen eye.
Does this remind you of anyone?

• In the close vicinity to PdL a Little girl abducted

• Black saloon noticed and commented on, cruising the streets beforehand
  • camper van[/color] spotted (for several days parked with man living in it)
  • (Campervan) Found abandoned 7 miles away (approx) in PdL

Still nowhere near enough proof tho'.  This is just a possible pointer.  Could have been another man entirely, but four similarities is rather a lot.

I wonder if Amaral noticed them?[/list]

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4674 on: May 09, 2022, 08:35:01 AM »
    Does this remind you of anyone?

• In the close vicinity to PdL a Little girl abducted

• Black saloon noticed and commented on, cruising the streets beforehand
    • camper van[/color] spotted (for several days parked with man living in it)
    • (Campervan) Found abandoned 7 miles away (approx) in PdL

Still nowhere near enough proof tho'.  This is just a possible pointer.  Could have been another man entirely, but four similarities is rather a lot.

I wonder if Amaral noticed them?[/list]

I think the coincidence of two little girls missing without trace in such close proximity to each other was ignored because as far as Portuguese justice was concerned Joana's case had been solved with the murder convictions of her mother and uncle.

The same team of investigators worked both cases and tried to introduce the expediency of one as the resolution for the other never for one moment allowing lack of evidence for their solution to interfere with the diktat.

Hence the unprecedented fifteen years of monstering the McCanns which Amaral has originated and perpetuated.
    "All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4675 on: May 09, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »

We would never have heard of Joanna Cipriano if it were not for Madeleine McCann.  Although how on earth Amaral got the job is completely beyond me.  He was made an Arguido himself the very next day after Madeleine disappeared.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4676 on: May 09, 2022, 08:59:12 AM »
    We would never have heard of Joanna Cipriano if it were not for Madeleine McCann.  Although how on earth Amaral got the job is completely beyond me.  He was made an Arguido himself the very next day after Madeleine disappeared.

Any idea why Wolters has shown absolutely no interest in the possibility that Brueckner might have abducted & murdered Joana, given the proximity?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4677 on: May 09, 2022, 09:05:44 AM »

Agreed Amaral should have been removed from the case as soon as he was made arguido but we must never forget the work Rebelo did. After Amaral was removed Rebelo decided to question again the McCann’s friends and also push for a reconstruction. His actions suggest that he wasn’t convinced of the parent’s innocence either.
    Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4678 on: May 09, 2022, 09:16:41 AM »
    Agreed Amaral should have been removed from the case as soon as he was made arguido but we must never forget the work Rebelo did. After Amaral was removed Rebelo decided to question again the McCann’s friends and also push for a reconstruction. His actions suggest that he wasn’t convinced of the parent’s innocence either.

Wasn't he the one who didn't hang around in England for long enough to hear David Payne's Rog Interview?  And the one who supervised grown men climbing in and out of that bedroom window?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4679 on: May 09, 2022, 10:10:51 AM »
    Any idea why Wolters has shown absolutely no interest in the possibility that Brueckner might have abducted & murdered Joana, given the proximity?

We never get a straight answer to this one do we?

Could it possibly be that Wolters has never even heard of Joana Cipriano, & so, has never investigated the possibility Brueckner abducted & murdered her?

If that is the case then someone really should write to him with their concerns.

Or, maybe, Wolters is aware of the disappearance of Joana, had a look at the case & came to the conclusion she was murdered by her mother & uncle.

That's also possible isn't it.