Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408763 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4680 on: May 09, 2022, 10:22:34 AM »
    I think the coincidence of two little girls missing without trace in such close proximity to each other was ignored because as far as Portuguese justice was concerned Joana's case had been solved with the murder convictions of her mother and uncle.

The same team of investigators worked both cases and tried to introduce the expediency of one as the resolution for the other never for one moment allowing lack of evidence for their solution to interfere with the diktat.

Hence the unprecedented fifteen years of monstering the McCanns which Amaral has originated and perpetuated.
I don't think Amaral's opinions were as influential as you like to suggest. I don't know what 'monstering' is. If it's suggesting people are monsters I don't think he did that. [/list]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4681 on: May 09, 2022, 10:28:15 AM »
    I don't think Amaral's opinions were as influential as you like to suggest. I don't know what 'monstering' is. If it's suggesting people are monsters I don't think he did that. [/list]
    monster
    /ˈmɒnstə/
    Learn to pronounce
    verbINFORMAL•BRITISH
    gerund or present participle: monstering
    criticize or reprimand severely.
    "my mum used to monster me for coming home so late"
    "Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4682 on: May 09, 2022, 10:46:33 AM »

The monstering of Madeleine's parents from the morning of 4th May is concisely laid out in Amaral's book and documentary.
      It is all backed up over the years by translations of his numerous interviews and his media career.

I appreciate why you prefer to gloss over the infamy of his support for the prime suspect in what is a child murder inquiry just as I appreciate why you continue the argument for the emperor's new clothes being a perfect fit when he's very obviously naked.
      "All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4683 on: May 09, 2022, 11:01:03 AM »
        The monstering of Madeleine's parents from the morning of 4th May is concisely laid out in Amaral's book and documentary.
        It is all backed up over the years by translations of his numerous interviews and his media career.

I appreciate why you prefer to gloss over the infamy of his support for the prime suspect in what is a child murder inquiry just as I appreciate why you continue the argument for the emperor's new clothes being a perfect fit when he's very obviously naked.
      Monstering seems to mean criticising. I don't think Amaral criticised the McCanns as people, except by pointing out that they neglected their children, and he wasn't alone in that. His account of the investigation and it's conclusions up to September 2007 mirrors what is in the PJ files. The investigation and it's direction was conducted with the agreement of those above him. [/list]
      Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4684 on: May 09, 2022, 11:10:38 AM »
        Monstering seems to mean criticising. I don't think Amaral criticised the McCanns as people, except by pointing out that they neglected their children, and he wasn't alone in that. His account of the investigation and it's conclusions up to September 2007 mirrors what is in the PJ files. The investigation and it's direction was conducted with the agreement of those above him. [/list]

While Amaral drove around drunk with his small daughter in the car.  And refused to return the child to her mother.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4685 on: May 09, 2022, 11:11:46 AM »
          No of course he wasn't criticising them when he accused them of hiding their child's body, of lying, of setting up a fraudulent fund, of behaving strangely, of sedating their kids,  'of fraternising with paedos, none of that was meant to be in any way critical, no sirreee..
          "Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4686 on: May 09, 2022, 11:37:23 AM »
          No of course he wasn't criticising them when he accused them of hiding their child's body, of lying, of setting up a fraudulent fund, of behaving strangely, of sedating their kids,  'of fraternising with paedos, none of that was meant to be in any way critical, no sirreee..

I think you might be flogging a dead horse.
          « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:50:04 PM by Brietta »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4687 on: May 09, 2022, 11:41:41 AM »
            I think you might be flogging a dead horse.[/list]
            what else do you think I've been doing for the last 15 years?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4688 on: May 09, 2022, 11:46:34 AM »
            what else do you think I've been doing for the last 15 years?

Haven't we all.
            « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:51:13 PM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4689 on: May 09, 2022, 12:07:41 PM »
            The investigation suspected they hid their childs body, and there was evidence of lying in their statements. He pointed out that if they knew what happened to their daughter then the fund would be fraudulent (true). A lot of people thought they behaved strangely and there was a possibility of sedation. I'd like a cite for accusing them of frateranising with peados please.

[/list]
            Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4690 on: May 09, 2022, 12:10:17 PM »
              The investigation suspected they hid their childs body, and there was evidence of lying in their statements. He pointed out that if they knew what happened to their daughter then the fund would be fraudulent (true). A lot of people thought they behaved strangely and there was a possibility of sedation. I'd like a cite for accusing them of frateranising with peados please.

[/list]

So where did all of that get them when in fact none of it was true.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4691 on: May 09, 2022, 12:17:25 PM »
                So where did all of that get them when in fact none of it was true.
              How do you know?

[/list]
              Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4692 on: May 09, 2022, 12:20:51 PM »
                How do you know?

[/list]

The McCanns have been done then, have they?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4693 on: May 09, 2022, 12:23:47 PM »
                  How do you know?

[/list]

Because the case has been solved, Brueckner abducted & murdered Maddie, that is a fact now, you see.

Wolters just can't prove it, that's all, but we'll just pretend like that isn't so.
                  I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4694 on: May 09, 2022, 01:03:50 PM »

Because the case has been solved, Brueckner abducted & murdered Maddie, that is a fact now, you see.

Wolters just can't prove it, that's all, but we'll just pretend like that isn't so.

No, it is NOT a fact.   The case against Brueckner has not, as far as we are aware, been solved

SY are STILL looking for a missing Madeleine and if that has not been achieved when the Government money runs out,, Kate and Gerry are going to try again using fund money.