Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408436 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4710 on: June 06, 2022, 09:25:28 AM »
“The investigators had been building up a picture of Tobin’s life. Meanwhile, a cold case review had been set up by Lothian and Borders Police called Operation Mahogany in spring 2006.

Peter went on: “When they realised the link with Tobin, they gave Lothian and Borders the breakthrough they needed to search Robertson Avenue and that’s where I was involved.

“We spent a week ripping the garden and house apart. We didn’t realise at the time the significance of it all. We were just doing our jobs but we knew police had to keep their interest in Tobin secret for fear of prejudicing the Glasgow case.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/serial-killer-peter-tobin-hid-vicky-hamilton-s-body-under-rockery-in-back-garden-of-west-lothian-home/ar-AAY7BT5?bk=1&ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=66311ed5493440ebb6c86c319ccdb6f6

So why exactly did Amaral use Saunokonoko's podcast as a vehicle to release speculation about the German paedophile in a German jail when investigators were still operating in secrecy as illustrated as the norm in the Glasgow serial killer's case?

Amaral blew the German case wide open.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4711 on: June 06, 2022, 09:48:49 AM »
b....r all to do with Amaral, if and its a big if CB was in anyway involved , after his chat with the BKA in 2013 he would have destroyed all evidence tying him to the girls alleged abduction and murder.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4712 on: June 06, 2022, 11:50:31 AM »
“The investigators had been building up a picture of Tobin’s life. Meanwhile, a cold case review had been set up by Lothian and Borders Police called Operation Mahogany in spring 2006.

Peter went on: “When they realised the link with Tobin, they gave Lothian and Borders the breakthrough they needed to search Robertson Avenue and that’s where I was involved.

“We spent a week ripping the garden and house apart. We didn’t realise at the time the significance of it all. We were just doing our jobs but we knew police had to keep their interest in Tobin secret for fear of prejudicing the Glasgow case.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/serial-killer-peter-tobin-hid-vicky-hamilton-s-body-under-rockery-in-back-garden-of-west-lothian-home/ar-AAY7BT5?bk=1&ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=66311ed5493440ebb6c86c319ccdb6f6

So why exactly did Amaral use Saunokonoko's podcast as a vehicle to release speculation about the German paedophile in a German jail when investigators were still operating in secrecy as illustrated as the norm in the Glasgow serial killer's case?

Amaral blew the German case wide open.

I don't think it could be proved that Tobin buried this body under a rockery. All they had was signs of disturbance and alerts by police cadaver dogs, after all. As we have been told repeatedly, they mean nothing. The knife found in the attic provided forensic evidence, luckily.

I don't think Amaral 'blew the German case wide open'. Nothing much was reported until the Germans decided to appeal a year later. I've seen nothing suggesting the two actions were connected.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4713 on: June 06, 2022, 01:03:54 PM »
I don't think it could be proved that Tobin buried this body under a rockery. All they had was signs of disturbance and alerts by police cadaver dogs, after all. As we have been told repeatedly, they mean nothing. The knife found in the attic provided forensic evidence, luckily.

I don't think Amaral 'blew the German case wide open'. Nothing much was reported until the Germans decided to appeal a year later. I've seen nothing suggesting the two actions were connected.

SY always said the official line, "we will not give a running commentary" Wolters on the other hand likes to be seen on the goggle box.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4714 on: June 06, 2022, 01:21:30 PM »
SY always said the official line, "we will not give a running commentary" Wolters on the other hand likes to be seen on the goggle box.

That's because SY have nothing of interest to day wheras Wolters has a lot of interesting information heveants to share... And if he's solved the case will you still complain

Offline barrier

« Reply #4715 on: June 06, 2022, 01:35:09 PM »
That's because SY have nothing of interest to day wheras Wolters has a lot of interesting information heveants to share... And if he's solved the case will you still complain

Wolters has to prove his suspect abducted and killed Madeleine, he can't so he says it best when he says nothing at all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4716 on: June 06, 2022, 02:02:56 PM »
Wolters has to prove his suspect abducted and killed Madeleine, he can't so he says it best when he says nothing at all.
Give the man a break - he's given you hours of entertainment over the last couple of years, the least you could be is grateful for having something fresh to slag off.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #4717 on: June 06, 2022, 02:09:41 PM »
Give the man a break - he's given you hours of entertainment over the last couple of years, the least you could be is grateful for having something fresh to slag off.
Fifteen years of Amaral to catch up with yet though.
There's entertainment and then there's Wolters.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4718 on: June 06, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »
He's the prosecutor not you... You need to understand that.. None of your business how he does his job

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4719 on: June 06, 2022, 03:45:19 PM »

If  a body had been buried for months under the rockery there would be cadaver residue in the soil which could be tested scientifically. Seems I know more than the police and dog handlers.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4720 on: June 06, 2022, 05:32:24 PM »
If  a body had been buried for months under the rockery there would be cadaver residue in the soil which could be tested scientifically. Seems I know more than the police and dog handlers.

What residues are left, apart from residual scent?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4721 on: June 06, 2022, 05:38:49 PM »
b....r all to do with Amaral, if and its a big if CB was in anyway involved , after his chat with the BKA in 2013 he would have destroyed all evidence tying him to the girls alleged abduction and murder.

That statement  "b....r all to do with Amaral" is merely an illustration of your very poor grasp of the fundamentals of what has been going on in Madeleine's investigation.
Nor is it an opinion shared with Saunonkonoko.

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Mark Saunokonoko
Here's how Goncalo Amaral accurately foreshadowed today's developments more than one year ago, describing a German 'scapegoat', a vehicle taken and tested in Germany and a lead that was investigated + 'discarded'

https://twitter.com/saunokonoko/status/1268369057213865985?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1268369057213865985%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dn.pt%2Fpais%2Fgoncalo-amaral-tinha-antecipado-o-novo-suspeito-sera-o-bode-expiatorio-12276571.html

Gonçalo Amaral had anticipated the new suspect. "You will be the scapegoat"
The former PJ inspector who investigated Maddie's disappearance said last year that British police were pointing to a German suspect who had already been dropped off in Portugal.

"A scapegoat." It was in this way that Gonçalo Amaral, a former inspector of the Judicial Police who investigated the Maddie case, defined in 2019 the new prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

In an interview with an Australian journalist in April last year, when there was talk of the existence of a suspect of German nationality, Gonçalo Amaral told Nine.com.au the's Maddie podcast that the British police were "preparing the end of the investigation, with a German pedophile who is in prison now."

"He will probably be the scapegoat," Amaral said in the conversation with journalist Mark Saunokonoko, in which he was anticipating what is now being verified with the announcement by the German, English and Portuguese authorities about this German suspect.

Amaral maintained the said suspect had already been investigated by the Judiciary Police at the time "having been discarded as a suspect"

"The caravan he lived in was taken to Germany for testing, but nothing was found," the man who led the investigation into the case said in April 2019, having named the McCann couple as the prime suspect.

In the program of this Australian medium, Amaral said that the German suspect was a convicted sex offender and was serving sentences in Germany unrelated to the disappearance of Maddie, This information was repeated last November to the Spanish channel Cuatro, having Gonçalo Amaral reaffirmed that the English press was wrong to point out a German sentenced to life imprisonment as the new line of inquiry. "What I know is that this is not it," he said, adding that he had information that indicated that another German was the suspect in the English and German police.

At the time, Gonçalo Amaral also said that the new suspect - presumably referring to Chrstian B, now pointed out by the German and English authorities - had many physical similarities to Gerry McCann.

The former inspector also criticised Operation Grange, the London Metropolitan Police's investigation, with a budget of €14 million to find Maddie's back.

The former inspector also criticised Operation Grange, the London Metropolitan Police's investigation, with a budget of €14 million to find Maddie's back.

Gonçalo Amaral has not yet commented on these new suspicions of the police of the three countries involved in the investigation. DN couldn't reach him.

https://www.dn.pt/pais/goncalo-amaral-tinha-antecipado-o-novo-suspeito-sera-o-bode-expiatorio-12276571.html

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4722 on: June 06, 2022, 05:47:44 PM »

Hans Christian Wolters, a spokesman for the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office,

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4723 on: June 06, 2022, 05:50:28 PM »

Physical residues in the soil. This will only happen if a body has been buried and left in place

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4724 on: June 06, 2022, 06:16:24 PM »

Vicky's body was found in Margate, Kent.  Tobin was a serial killer whose modus operandi was to make sure remains were never found.
Apart from that point another is that the police took great efforts to keep their investigation into Vicky's murder confidential to avoid prejudicing the one case where Tobin was careless and left his victims body secreted but where it was found.

Amaral rode a coach and hoses through any notion of confidentiality when he opened his mouth and loudly and clearly announced enough detail of the case for Brueckner's identity to be revealed.

If that could be described as anything other than perverting the course of justice when the police are investigating a crime and a possible criminal, I would like someone to ask the question of Amaral and I would like Amaral to give an answer, preferably under oath.

Although given his criminal record, an oath would be no guarantee of an honest answer.

Snip
Police in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz had an open file of a 72-year-old American was brutally raped and robbed in her home. The rapist had remained free.

The connection was made. But his claims about his connection to the disappearance of Maddie put a three country police operation into full swing.

Officers from Britain, Germany and Portugal linked their investigations and interviewed informants and those who might have come across the German without revealing the nature of the investigation.

This was likely to have been the method to ensure word did not spread that the 43-year-old Brueckner was suspected in the kidnapping and probable murder of Maddie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8389643/Met-Police-hundreds-calls-emails-new-appeal-Madeleine-McCann-disappearance.html