Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408395 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4725 on: June 06, 2022, 07:03:25 PM »
He's the prosecutor not you... You need to understand that.. None of your business how he does his job

He goes public I have a right to offer an opinion the same as you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 07:20:48 PM by Brietta »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4726 on: June 06, 2022, 07:10:51 PM »
He goes public I have a right to offer an opinion the same as you , wind it in .

You don't seem to understand that gives me the right to have and post my opinion..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 07:20:51 AM by G-Unit »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4727 on: June 06, 2022, 07:17:43 PM »
It somehow has to be Amaral's fault that Wolters can't solve the case, rather than it being simply because Brueckner just didn't abduct or murder Maddie, & that's why.

.....& there has to be some technical legal issue that prevents Wolters from using the imaginary photo of Maddie in evidence, rather than there just not being any photo in the first place.

That, ladies & gentlemen, is the supporters way of coping with there being no charges ever for Brueckner, & having been sucked in by claims of concrete evidence, & with the fantasy imaginings of Maddie photos.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4728 on: June 06, 2022, 07:28:07 PM »
It somehow has to be Amaral's fault that Wolters can't solve the case, rather than it being simply because Brueckner just didn't abduct or murder Maddie, & that's why.

.....& there has to be some technical legal issue that prevents Wolters from using the imaginary photo of Maddie in evidence, rather than there just not being any photo in the first place.

That, ladies & gentlemen, is the supporters way of coping with there being no charges ever for Brueckner, & having been sucked in by claims of concrete evidence, & with the fantasy imaginings of Maddie photos.

I wonder if he's involved in causing global warming?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4729 on: June 06, 2022, 07:40:51 PM »

He spent his ill gotten book proceeds on a gas guzzling car, so in some part, yes he is.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4730 on: June 06, 2022, 08:31:25 PM »

You are misrepresenting the reality of the situation in defence of a suspect without any knowledge of the evidence investigators hold on him.

You are also deflecting from "Goncalo Amaral" the thread title and his shenanigans regarding releasing confidential information about an active investigation.

The reality is >
Gonçalo Amaral predicted, a year ago, a German suspect in the Maddie case
By Jornal de Notícias • June 5, 2020 - 13:17
German citizen Christian B., 43, is being held in Germany for sexual abuse of minors, among other crimes and, according to British and German police, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in Algarve, in 2007

Gonçalo Amaral predicted, more than a year ago, that the British police would point the investigation to “a pedophile”, “detained in Germany”, as a suspect in the 2007 abduction of Madeleine McCann in the Algarve.

British police “prepare to close the investigation with a German pedophile who is currently in prison”, said Gonçalo Amaral, in April 2019, in an interview given to the “podcast” of the Australian television channel “Nine”.

https://www.sulinformacao.pt/en/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-previu-ha-um-ano-suspeito-alemao-no-caso-maddie/

and trying to distort the reality does nothing for the probity of the forum nor for the probity of your posts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4731 on: June 06, 2022, 08:42:35 PM »
You are misrepresenting the reality of the situation in defence of a suspect without any knowledge of the evidence investigators hold on him.

You are also deflecting from "Goncalo Amaral" the thread title and his shenanigans regarding releasing confidential information about an active investigation.

The reality is >
Gonçalo Amaral predicted, a year ago, a German suspect in the Maddie case
By Jornal de Notícias • June 5, 2020 - 13:17
German citizen Christian B., 43, is being held in Germany for sexual abuse of minors, among other crimes and, according to British and German police, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in Algarve, in 2007

Gonçalo Amaral predicted, more than a year ago, that the British police would point the investigation to “a pedophile”, “detained in Germany”, as a suspect in the 2007 abduction of Madeleine McCann in the Algarve.

British police “prepare to close the investigation with a German pedophile who is currently in prison”, said Gonçalo Amaral, in April 2019, in an interview given to the “podcast” of the Australian television channel “Nine”.

https://www.sulinformacao.pt/en/2020/06/goncalo-amaral-previu-ha-um-ano-suspeito-alemao-no-caso-maddie/

and trying to distort the reality does nothing for the probity of the forum nor for the probity of your posts.

Wolters doesn't have anything that will stand up in court, that is the reality of the situation, & you really should just try to get over it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4732 on: June 06, 2022, 09:05:24 PM »
Wolters doesn't have anything that will stand up in court, that is the reality of the situation, & you really should just try to get over it.

You do not know that and I think your opinion may be way off beam.

Now please make an attempt to post On Topic, thank you.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4733 on: June 06, 2022, 09:12:04 PM »
b....r all to do with Amaral, if and its a big if CB was in anyway involved , after his chat with the BKA in 2013 he would have destroyed all evidence tying him to the girls alleged abduction and murder.

No, it wasn't until Amaral opened his big fat mouth, that Brueckner destroyed all the evidence, somehow, even though he was already sat in the slammer by then.

But, what if that's when Brueckner's accomplice destroyed the evidence?

Could be, maybe they'd been hanging onto it all for posterity, up until that point.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4734 on: June 06, 2022, 10:05:06 PM »
of course he is, and so are you and I.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Admin

« Reply #4735 on: June 07, 2022, 09:29:42 AM »
Posters are reminded to keep comments civil and relevant.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4736 on: June 08, 2022, 03:42:01 PM »

Well, At least this has put a stop to the Sceptic misinformation.  Even if only temporarily.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4737 on: June 08, 2022, 03:54:50 PM »
Well, At least this has put a stop to the Sceptic misinformation.  Even if only temporarily.

Your comment is neither civil nor relevant imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #4738 on: June 08, 2022, 06:12:33 PM »
Your comment is neither civil nor relevant imo.

Rubbish!

Oops sorry Admin, but Elli is right.    Just needed to say that!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4739 on: June 08, 2022, 06:23:58 PM »

Look, there's obviously nothing to talk about this minute, so lets all just sit tight & wait patiently until Wolters reveals the concrete evidence. It shouldn't be much longer now.