Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408515 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4785 on: June 09, 2022, 10:35:46 AM »
Oh Dear.  Did you dislike me so much.

What Barrier posted is either true or untrue. What do likes or dislikes have to do with anything? I think people have allowed personal likes and dislikes to affect their opinions too much in this case. Amaral didn't write his book because he disliked the McCanns, and they didn't sue him because they disliked him. They both had more important motives for what they did imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4786 on: June 09, 2022, 10:36:47 AM »
Because no one really gives a shit, other than Amaral obsessives, perhaps.

Watch the language, please.

As long as individuals like you care enough to keep posting and propagating Amaral delusions there will be those who will be here to provide a balance and correction.

This is the only forum which allows me a voice.  I understand precisely why you object to that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4787 on: June 09, 2022, 10:37:57 AM »
Such a ghastly pity. 

Unfortunately your side (yourself excluded) still haven't come to terms with the fact that Brueckner isn't being charged, ever, & that Wolters never really had concrete evidence in the first place, so they've returned to Amaral bashing, a safe haven from reality.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:48:51 AM by G-Unit »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4788 on: June 09, 2022, 10:39:39 AM »
Watch the language, please.

As long as individuals like you care enough to keep posting and propagating Amaral delusions there will be those who will be here to provide a balance and correction.

This is the only forum which allows me a voice.  I understand precisely why you object to that.

How often do you actually see me mention Amaral's theory?

I have my own, thankyou very much.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4789 on: June 09, 2022, 10:41:37 AM »
As I've no idea why he did that, what is there to say? Many peculiar theories have been aired in this case, and not just by Amaral. Kate McCann theorised that abductors did 'dummy runs' before the main event, for example.

Just a reminder to you ~ the Amaral Dreadlocks.  All very current and obviously all very inconvenient for some who have an opinion on everything, on which to voice an opinion.  The Amaral Dreadlocks 👀
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4790 on: June 09, 2022, 10:49:44 AM »
Oh Dear.  Did you dislike me so much.

Likes or dislikes don't come into it, I made an observation , move it on to the favourite of some, Amaral bashing, theres not much else happening nor will there be imo in the McCann saga.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4791 on: June 09, 2022, 10:51:27 AM »
What Barrier posted is either true or untrue. What do likes or dislikes have to do with anything? I think people have allowed personal likes and dislikes to affect their opinions too much in this case. Amaral didn't write his book because he disliked the McCanns, and they didn't sue him because they disliked him. They both had more important motives for what they did imo.

Absolutely!
As you have noted - Amaral had his media career to get off the ground starting with his best seller.

The McCanns had a job to do first of all by keeping the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance active while they strove with every sinew to get the police to activate her case.
They managed that against all the odds and now three police forces are investigating a guy some describe as a "monster" who is now the chief suspect in a case described as a child murder.

I know which "motive" I find the more honourable one.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4792 on: June 09, 2022, 10:52:36 AM »
Just a reminder to you ~ the Amaral Dreadlocks.  All very current and obviously all very inconvenient for some who have an opinion on everything, on which to voice an opinion.  The Amaral Dreadlocks 👀

What difference do they make, Wolters has CB bangs to rights, allegedly, maybe, could be or there again..................
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4793 on: June 09, 2022, 10:54:53 AM »
Unfortunately your side (yourself excluded) still haven't come to terms with the fact that Brueckner isn't being charged, ever, & that Wolters never really had concrete evidence in the first place, so they've returned to Amaral bashing, a safe haven from reality.

All in good time and when investigators are pleased to do so.  Patience is a virtue which obviously neither you nor Amaral possess.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4794 on: June 09, 2022, 10:57:46 AM »

My opinion is that there are many peculiar things in this case, 'The Amaral Dreadlocks' being just one of them. It certainly doesn't justify much attention imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4795 on: June 09, 2022, 11:00:03 AM »
What difference do they make, Wolters has CB bangs to rights, allegedly, maybe, could be or there again..................

😁😁😁😁 The Amaral Dreadlocks 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Goodness gracious me ... exactly just how big is this elephant in the room ???

Offline Admin

« Reply #4796 on: June 09, 2022, 11:01:20 AM »
Forum disruption will not be tolerated.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4797 on: June 09, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »
All in good time and when investigators are pleased to do so.  Patience is a virtue which obviously neither you nor Amaral possess.

No, Wolters said no charges in sight, none in the forseeable future.

He's looked as far as the eye can possibly see & there simply isn't anything coming.

But, if you want to continue to pretend otherwise, then you're going to find you'll be sat on that platform waiting for the train that doesn't even exist for the rest of your life.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4798 on: June 09, 2022, 11:03:52 AM »
So Maddie was definitely abducted then?

How do you actually know that?

Good idea, right back to the beginning, Amaral says Madeleine wasn't abducted, who can counter that with irrefutable evidence she was. An investigation lasting 11 yrs up til now by SY costing some circa £12 million has failed to produce anything of substance.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4799 on: June 09, 2022, 11:08:29 AM »
My opinion is that there are many peculiar things in this case, 'The Amaral Dreadlocks' being just one of them. It certainly doesn't justify much attention imo.

Of course it doesn't as far as you are concerned but sadly I don't think you are really too aware of how the sceptic pick-and-mix of appropriate discussion points reflects.

In my opinion the Amaral Dreadlocks fiasco says so much that I think one day it will assume proportions you and Amaral might have nightmares about.