Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408789 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4830 on: July 24, 2022, 01:09:56 PM »
Admittedly they got caught but Phillpotts and Huntley liked the limelight .

And a completely differemt scenario! Lets just hope cb wasnt involved and she ie alive.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4831 on: July 24, 2022, 01:11:28 PM »
Timeline, amount of time to dispose, garnering worldwide media attention, 3 weeks later pick a body up. Several investigations, no influence in uk to a high standard of cover up, unknown terrain, staying for months, forenaics being destroyed by all parties possibly, character association no known crimes prior or post. List goes on.

Yes, that all sounds rather akward doesn't it.

I have a much, much a simpler theory you see, which the mods wouldn't like if I told you.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4832 on: July 24, 2022, 01:14:20 PM »

I have a much, much a simpler theory you see, which the mods wouldn't like if I told you.

Put it along with Pathfinders .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4833 on: July 24, 2022, 01:16:31 PM »
Put it along with Pathfinders .

Just think Corrie Mckeague & Smithman & it kind of explains itself really.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 01:39:15 PM by John »

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4834 on: July 24, 2022, 01:33:45 PM »

1 more point usually it is parents or someone known by statistics, however on what foreign ground is the statistics it being parents? Secondly the fingerprints they did not take outside why? Well that is another question to adk but apparently to dark, but could not return in the morning. Proving simple things rp do were not being carried out within a timeframe.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4835 on: July 24, 2022, 01:41:05 PM »
1 more point usually it is parents or someone known by statistics, however on what foreign ground is the statistics it being parents? Secondly the fingerprints they did not take outside why? Well that is another question to adk but apparently to dark, but could not return in the morning. Proving simple things rp do were not being carried out within a timeframe.

Do they make any difference, statistics?

If I had to get rid of body, wherever I was, I don't think I'd be particularly concerned about statistics really.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4836 on: July 24, 2022, 01:50:00 PM »
Spam thinks the McCanns deliberately  murdered Madeleine and then G carried her uncovered body through the centre of town passed loads of people, chucked the body in a bin, then went on telly bold as brass the next day to appeal for information about her disappearance.  Yes that all sounds very plausible I’m sure.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4837 on: July 24, 2022, 01:57:11 PM »
Spam thinks the McCanns deliberately  murdered Madeleine and then G carried her uncovered body through the centre of town passed loads of people, chucked the body in a bin, then went on telly bold as brass the next day to appeal for information about her disappearance.  Yes that all sounds very plausible I’m sure.

Well, it's possible isn't it, no way to rule it out really, unless you know of any concrete abduction evidence I'm missing?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4838 on: July 24, 2022, 02:05:01 PM »
Do they make any difference, statistics?
I try not to hypothesise of how to gwt rid of a body if it was me though.

If I had to get rid of body, wherever I was, I don't think I'd be particularly concerned about statistics really.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4839 on: July 24, 2022, 02:10:06 PM »

I try not to hypothesise of how to gwt rid of a body if it was me though.

I think about it often, there are ways when needs must.

Just last week that old guy got convicted for hiding his wife's body in his septic tank for nearly 40 years.

Bet he regrets selling his house to his nephew now.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4840 on: July 24, 2022, 02:13:25 PM »

Just last week that old guy got convicted for hiding his wife's body in his septic tank for nearly 40 years.

@)(++(*   Got a lot of enemies, have you ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4841 on: July 24, 2022, 02:17:30 PM »

Not related to the case or in a similar situation really.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4842 on: July 24, 2022, 02:18:37 PM »
@)(++(*   Got a lot of enemies, have you ?

Not anymore, & the police haven't caught me yet, just got to be careful not to let anyone down in my basement  @)(++(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4843 on: July 24, 2022, 02:21:01 PM »

Not related to the case or in a similar situation really.

I never said it was.

Just saying, bodies can be hidden you know, it does actually happen, Brueckner done a good job of it clearly, I wonder what method he chose?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4844 on: July 24, 2022, 02:33:33 PM »
I never said it was.

I dont know if it was bruckner, neither the method nor scenario. But their must be some convicing evidence. Like i saod not all is released.

Just saying, bodies can be hidden you know, it does actually happen, Brueckner done a good job of it clearly, I wonder what method he chose?