Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408232 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4875 on: July 25, 2022, 06:59:55 PM »
Well, good for Amaral, but I'm not Amaral, nor am I Wolters either, & neither Wolters, nor Amaral, nor me, the PJ or SY can prove what happened to Maddie,  we all have that in common.

I can from 2012.  She was then alive and well.

But where she is now, sadly, I know not.

I could make some educated guesses tho

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4876 on: July 25, 2022, 07:12:22 PM »
Well, good for Amaral, but I'm not Amaral, nor am I Wolters either, & neither Wolters, nor Amaral, nor me, the PJ or SY can prove what happened to Maddie,  we all have that in common.

Wolters clearly knows what happened to Maddie ..just needs to find the matching wall paper to prove conclusively who did it

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4877 on: July 25, 2022, 07:27:36 PM »
Wolters clearly knows what happened to Maddie ..just needs to find the matching wall paper to prove conclusively who did it

Could be a problem if Brueckner's landlord redecorated after 2007.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4878 on: July 25, 2022, 07:32:52 PM »
Could be a problem if Brueckner's landlord redecorated after 2007.

Could be what's holding Fritz up

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4879 on: July 25, 2022, 07:35:37 PM »
Have you got a map dated 2007?

There were dumpster bins around, Kate said so.
Or was she lying about that?

SIL lived in Luz at the time and says;

"The Algarve, like all of the Mediterranean countries I have visited, does not do house to house collection with individual-sized bins for a single house. The bins are communal bins, placed at convenient locations, and individuals take their domestic rubbish to such a designated point. This requires bins that are several times the size of a UK wheelie bin...

Dispatches then says that the bins are emptied every night, between midnight and 4 AM, and that they were emptied at this time on 4th May i.e. about two hours after Madeleine went missing."

SIL doesn't agree that all bins were emptied every night;

"Only a sub-set of bins are emptied on a given day, as there is no need to empty them more frequently. Most wheelie bin points have multiple bins on them and simply do not fill up in a day or two"

There's a mention that Amaral was aware that bin disposal was a possibility;

"Gonçalo Amaral in his book, “A Verdade Da Mentira” alludes to the fact that this disposal method was available to the McCanns."
https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/body-disposal-the-wheelie-bins-prosecution-case/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4880 on: July 25, 2022, 07:39:02 PM »
I can from 2012.  She was then alive and well.

But where she is now, sadly, I know not.

I could make some educated guesses tho

I still believe SY know where Maddie is & Operation Grange is a surveillance operation.

It's notable that OG recieved a further years funding, even though they need not bother since according to Wolters he's on the brink of wrapping things up.

It's a ruse, a double bluff, all this clamour about Brueckner is to blindside Maddie's real captors, if Maddie's real abductors knew the police were onto them, they could panic & harm her & all the other missing girls they have trapped in the elite paedophile, child prostitution mansion.

Prince Andrew & Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg, this is a scandal involving world leaders, royalty, major celebrities & politicians, so OG are having to tread carefully.

I have evidence for all of this, but I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to share, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4881 on: July 25, 2022, 08:59:40 PM »
SIL lived in Luz at the time and says;

"The Algarve, like all of the Mediterranean countries I have visited, does not do house to house collection with individual-sized bins for a single house. The bins are communal bins, placed at convenient locations, and individuals take their domestic rubbish to such a designated point. This requires bins that are several times the size of a UK wheelie bin...

Dispatches then says that the bins are emptied every night, between midnight and 4 AM, and that they were emptied at this time on 4th May i.e. about two hours after Madeleine went missing."

SIL doesn't agree that all bins were emptied every night;

"Only a sub-set of bins are emptied on a given day, as there is no need to empty them more frequently. Most wheelie bin points have multiple bins on them and simply do not fill up in a day or two"

There's a mention that Amaral was aware that bin disposal was a possibility;

"Gonçalo Amaral in his book, “A Verdade Da Mentira” alludes to the fact that this disposal method was available to the McCanns."
https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/body-disposal-the-wheelie-bins-prosecution-case/
Firstly, SIL did not live in PdL at the time.  Secondly, Amaral clearly dismissed the bin theory because a) he never considered doing a search of the local tip and b) he concluded Madeleine’s coprse had been frozen and transported three weeks after she was first discovered missing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4882 on: July 25, 2022, 09:19:22 PM »
Firstly, SIL did not live in PdL at the time.  Secondly, Amaral clearly dismissed the bin theory because a) he never considered doing a search of the local tip and b) he concluded Madeleine’s coprse had been frozen and transported three weeks after she was first discovered missing.

Well, Brueckner got rid of her somewhere.  A bin seems one of the many reasonable possibilities to me.
Kate considered it a possibility as early as the night of May 3rd.
So there's something I have in common with Kate, we both believe Maddie could have been put in the bin. Not such an insane theory after all aye.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4883 on: July 25, 2022, 09:29:05 PM »
Well, Brueckner got rid of her somewhere.  A bin seems one of the many reasonable possibilities to me.
Kate considered it a possibility as early as the night of May 3rd.
So there's something I have in common with Kate, we both believe Maddie could have been put in the bin. Not such an insane theory after all aye.

Given the circumstances, they would find their daughter dead and just randomly in tht counry put her in a bin? Just insanity.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4884 on: July 25, 2022, 09:31:57 PM »
Given the circumstances, they would find their daughter dead and just randomly in tht counry put her in a bin? Just insanity.

Who says they found her dead?
Amaral? Yes, he believed there was an accident. But what if there wasn't an accident?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4885 on: July 25, 2022, 09:35:14 PM »
Fancy Kate revealing in her book the actual means of disposal her husband used - what a brass neck!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4886 on: July 25, 2022, 09:36:52 PM »
Fancy Kate revealing in her book the actual means of disposal her husband used - what a brass neck!

Well, she left it long enough that it wouldn't matter, in fairness.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4887 on: July 25, 2022, 09:43:51 PM »

It's just a fact I'm afraid.
It's a viable method of disposal for the abductor, Kate believes.
There's an element of chance involved. Maybe the binman happens to look in the bin that day.
Or maybe they do what the normally do, hook the bin to the lorry, hit the button & go collect the next bin.
Not much chance anyone will find anything after that.
The police believe D'Andre Lane may have used the bin method, maybe one day he'll say what he did with Bianca, but I doubt it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4888 on: July 25, 2022, 10:10:29 PM »

I mean it sounds terrible doesn't it.
There are worse methods I can think of, but they all start getting rather complicated & messy.
In the D'Andre lane case, I read that by the time the police realised there was a missing time period in his account of the car jacking, they halted all bin collections but believe by then it was already too late. Quite a lot of waste goes straight into incinerators, or if it goes into landfill, will quickly be buried. The police spent millions on landfill searches for Corrie Mckeague with no results. But he was definitely there somewhere, if not already incinerated.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4889 on: July 25, 2022, 10:18:48 PM »

So anyway, yes, back to Goncarlo Amaral.
He should have halted all bin collections the moment the missing persons report came in.
You can add that to his list of failures, I don't mind, I'm not a fan of his, I prefer Brueckner these days.