Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408640 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4890 on: July 26, 2022, 08:14:40 AM »
Given the circumstances, they would find their daughter dead and just randomly in tht counry put her in a bin? Just insanity.
The troll believes the McCanns murdered their daughter before they went to dinner and then left her body in an unlocked apartment, apparently happy for friends of theirs to check on the kids during the evening (even though one of them had been strangled or bludgeoned to death) and then decided that the best time to dispose of the body was mid-way through dinner and to do so by carrying it uncovered through the holiday village to a bin some distance away, knowing that they could bump into other holiday makers at any time.  And then, knowing that he had been seen by numerous people, the father stood before the world’s media (which he apparently invited to cover the disappearance in the first place)  making a bold appeal for information leading to her return.  As you say, just insanity.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4891 on: July 26, 2022, 08:27:24 AM »
The troll believes the McCanns murdered their daughter before they went to dinner and then left her body in an unlocked apartment, apparently happy for friends of theirs to check on the kids during the evening (even though one of them had been strangled or bludgeoned to death) and then decided that the best time to dispose of the body was mid-way through dinner and to do so by carrying it uncovered through the holiday village to a bin some distance away, knowing that they could bump into other holiday makers at any time.  And then, knowing that he had been seen by numerous people, the father stood before the world’s media (which he apparently invited to cover the disappearance in the first place)  making a bold appeal for information leading to her return.  As you say, just insanity.

There is a very serious lack of logic going on here and right from the start.  The McCanns had neither the time or the means to dispose of their daughter's body.  But it's a bit of a waste of time pointing this out.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4892 on: July 26, 2022, 08:40:11 AM »
And not only all this, but they managed to act in a way entirely consistent with parents who were experiencing the sudden unexpected disappearance of a child (according to the FLOs) AND they got away with it!!!!  Despite the enormous risks they took which resulted in one of them being supposedly seen in the act of hiding a body!!!  Truly insane. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4893 on: July 26, 2022, 09:06:46 AM »

Nope, you have that wrong I'm I'm afraid.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4894 on: July 26, 2022, 09:07:11 AM »
And not only all this, but they managed to act in a way entirely consistent with parents who were experiencing the sudden unexpected disappearance of a child (according to the FLOs) AND they got away with it!!!!  Despite the enormous risks they took which resulted in one of them being supposedly seen in the act of hiding a body!!!  Truly insane.

Not impossible.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4895 on: July 26, 2022, 09:09:07 AM »
There is a very serious lack of logic going on here and right from the start. The McCanns had neither the time or the means to dispose of their daughter's body.  But it's a bit of a waste of time pointing this out.

Depends on exactly how accurate the timeline is, no way to be certain is there, & I've just described an entirely viable method, but never mind.

Of course, if you know of any credible evidence Maddie was abducted, other than, because the McCanns said so, that would debunk my theory entirely.

Do you know of any of that, care to share it?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 09:11:59 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4896 on: July 26, 2022, 09:11:12 AM »
There is a very serious lack of logic going on here and right from the start.  The McCanns had neither the time or the means to dispose of their daughter's body. But it's a bit of a waste of time pointing this out.
Even barmy old Blonk realises the truth of this statement which is why he has had to invent another (equally implausible) scenario.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4897 on: July 26, 2022, 09:13:25 AM »
Even barmy old Blonk realises the truth of this statement which is why he has had to invent another (equally implausible) scenario.

Well, let's see/hear the abduction evidence & we can put this bin theory to bed once & for all.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4898 on: July 26, 2022, 09:15:40 AM »
Well, let's see/hear the abduction evidence & we can put this bin theory to bed once & for all.

The bin theory can't be put to bed, what if CB used one, after all Wolters says he killed the girl.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4899 on: July 26, 2022, 09:19:16 AM »
The bin theory can't be put to bed, what if CB used one, after all Wolters says he killed the girl.

Well Brueckner whom I believe was Smithman, was headed somewhere, & Maddie was never seen again.

So yes, maybe he took her to the dark deserted beach, or an apartment somewhere nearby, did what he wanted to do, then disposed of her in the manner I've described.

No way to rule it out entirely really is there, I mean, it's possible isn't, Kate herself thought so.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4900 on: July 26, 2022, 11:47:21 AM »
Not impossible.

You would have to be a socipath or psychopath to act normal like that, neither of them appear to be. No one had any concerns about the eay they acted until the reporting of maddy and the only witness to criticise was that of yvonne martin. The morning after asking kate randomly if gerry was the real father lmao. Thats certainly a question i would intervene with as a member of the public

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4901 on: July 26, 2022, 12:00:50 PM »
You would have to be a socipath or psychopath to act normal like that, neither of them appear to be. No one had any concerns about the eay they acted until the reporting of maddy and the only witness to criticise was that of yvonne martin. The morning after asking kate randomly if gerry was the real father lmao. Thats certainly a question i would intervene with as a member of the public

Not necessarily.

Maybe they put on a convincing enough act & those around them fell for it.

No way to be sure really is there.

That is, until the three police forces release the concrete abduction evidence, & they don't appear to be doing that anytime soon, & haven't in the last 15 years either.

But maybe tomorrow.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4902 on: July 26, 2022, 12:51:55 PM »
CB would not have put her in a bin in the centre of a town he used to hang out in unless he really has rocks in his head.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #4903 on: July 26, 2022, 12:53:17 PM »
Not necessarily.

Just does not convince me, they were too sociable for everyone. Muat have at least one person in those days mention something strange or wrong but none.
Maybe they put on a convincing enough act & those around them fell for it.

No way to be sure really is there.

That is, until the three police forces release the concrete abduction evidence, & they don't appear to be doing that anytime soon, & haven't in the last 15 years either.

But maybe tomorrow.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4904 on: July 26, 2022, 01:04:11 PM »

Just does not convince me, they were too sociable for everyone. Muat have at least one person in those days mention something strange or wrong but none.

Well good for you.

Me personally, I'm not convinced Maddie was abducted.

Do you know of any evidence that she actually was, other than, because the McCanns said so & SY said so, & Wolters said so, & Brueckner said so?

Any abduction evidence other than that spring to mind?