Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408233 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #4965 on: July 26, 2022, 06:49:29 PM »
I don't need to know that.  But The PJ should have.

Well, we only have the McCanns word to rely on that Maddie was even in the bedroom that night, don't we.

I mean, even if they had tested her bedding & found her DNA in there, that still wouldn't prove she was in the bed that night, only that she was at some point during the week.

So, the only way to be certain Maddie was in her bed that night is.... because the McCanns said so.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4966 on: July 26, 2022, 06:59:45 PM »
Well, we only have the McCanns word to rely on that Maddie was even in the bedroom that night, don't we.

I mean, even if they had tested her bedding & found her DNA in there, that still wouldn't prove she was in the bed that night, only that she was at some point during the week.

So, the only way to be certain Maddie was in her bed that night is.... because the McCanns said so.

Are you having a problem with this?  It is actually none of you business, but nothing you have to say is going to be of use to anyone.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4967 on: July 26, 2022, 07:02:18 PM »
Are you having a problem with this?  It is actually none of you business, but nothing you have to say is going to be of use to anyone.

Another fantastic contribution to the forum.

Thanks for your input, & I mean that most sincerely, because I said so.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4968 on: July 26, 2022, 07:06:20 PM »
Another fantastic contribution to the forum.

Thanks for your input, & I mean that most sincerely, because I said so.

Thank You.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4969 on: July 26, 2022, 09:44:45 PM »
what’s a co-ordinator’s remit then?

To coordinate? I don't know how it works in Portugal, but in the UK the police go in when SOCO have finished and they don't give them instructions.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4970 on: July 26, 2022, 10:10:40 PM »
To coordinate? I don't know how it works in Portugal, but in the UK the police go in when SOCO have finished and they don't give them instructions.
To co-ordinate what or who?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #4971 on: July 27, 2022, 01:11:28 AM »
Well good for you.

Me personally, I'm not convinced Maddie was abducted.

Do you know of any evidence that she actually was, other than, because the McCanns said so & SY said so, & Wolters said so, & Brueckner said so?

Any abduction evidence other than that spring to mind?

Yep, various sightings. 

1)  In Malta 29 sightings !!!   Why is nobody looking at them?  I wonder why?

2)  Then 3 sightings in druggie places:

- Zinat in the Rif Mountains of Morocco, where half the worlds hemp is/was grown, Madeleine was being carried on the back of a man.   The man is dressed as a woman.   Joana Cipriano appears to be there as well, walking just ahead of the group.

- Walking around the bank at Molenbeek St John. Brussels.   This is where the hemp from the Rif is processed to change it into various narcotics and then distributed around the world.  Madeleine was accompanied by a 'nanny' who appeared to be Moroccan.   
She was wearing a quality scottish kilt that had the colours of my suspects clan in it.  Also wearing a lovely Arran sweater,   Very Scottish.   Was she being dressed as a child of an important member/ leader of the clan?   Dunno.

- An American and a British couple sighted Madeleine in Leh, which is on the old trading routes, high up in the Himalayas.   It is also the place where 80% of Indias Hashish enters the country.

I find it very interesting that Madeleine was sighted at three main drug/narcotics centres, but seems that the PJ ignored these sightings.   I wonder why?

And of course, this might link the druggies to Brueckner.   There is a possibility which should be explored.   And that is all there is IMO; just a possibility.  No more.

But why didn't Amaral explore any of these sightings as the main drugs Officer?
Maybe he had left the PJ by then, but even as a retired officer, surely he would have wanted to draw the PJ's Officials attention to the situation ?   Why didn't he?

Offline sadie

« Reply #4972 on: July 27, 2022, 01:21:55 AM »
I'm not really sure what people were expecting to find on Maddie's bedclothes?

Unless, perhaps they are thinking maybe the abductor assaulted her in bed, but there were no reports of blood stains. 

I suppose he could have left a semen stain, but then that complicates the Tanner sighting as being the abductor really.

Maddie lay undisturbed when Gerry (claims) to have seen her at 9pm (although, the abductor was already in the apartment then) Gerry spends 10 minutes in the apartment & as he leaves bumps straight into Gez.

Tannerman is seen walking past a few short minutes later, & Maddie is apparently sleeping.

So, I can only conclude the abductor left the wardrobe as soon as Gerry left, hastily made a semen deposit on the bedspread, opened the window & shutters, & climbed out whilst carrying the sleeping Maddie, all within a matter of about 5 mins.

I mean, it's not impossible I suppose.

Soz, but most of that is rubbish as I suspect you know

Offline sadie

« Reply #4973 on: July 27, 2022, 01:23:49 AM »
For what reason, the damage that wasn't ?

Put your thinking cap on barrier.   I know there is a brain in there, somewhere.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4974 on: July 27, 2022, 01:58:03 AM »
The abductor didn't enter through the window though.

He must have crept in through the back, because the window wasn't open during Gerry's check.

When he entered the apartment he noticed the bedroom door was further open than he'd previously left it.

https://youtu.be/OZ8jmdWlB8Y?t=745

So, the abductor was already inside the apartment, hiding somewhere.

Unless, maybe, Gerry just didn't notice the window was open when really it was, or perhaps the abductor did come in through the window but then closed it behind himself. Or perhaps the window was open the whole time of Gerry's check, but the wind restrained itself from blowing the curtains open & slamming any doors until Kate went in.

The window was virtually impossible to climb thru for a normal man.  Cill too high.  And very narrow.   From reports Brueckner was like a circus performer at climbing buildings and entering via windows.  Maybe he could have achieved it, but would have left fabric and DNA traces almost without doubt + scratches on the cill + fingerprints.

Almost cetrtainly the lifter came in via the very hidden and darkened front door.   This was not double locked but was single locked requiring a key to enter.   Somehow he got hold of a key and entered via the front door JUST USING THE KEY,   No fingers needed.   Is my memory correct in recalling that the porch light wasn't working?

The window was opened as an escape route in emergency and for an accomplice to inform him if anyone was coming.  Also to pass any sleeping aneathetizing drugs through etc.   And to give light to the room without using a torch or room light.  Both of which would illuminate him

I think that the triangular alcove behind the open bedroom door was a more likely hiding place than the wardrobe *if * he indeed hid whilst Gerry was there.  He was a tall bloke and in what looks like a pretty narrow robe the hanging rail would prevent him standing there (in tha wardrobe).   It would also be difficult to pull the wardrobe door closed from inside

Why didn't Amaral think of any of these things?

All the above is just my opinion, but it malkes a damned sight more sense than what you are suggesting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4975 on: July 27, 2022, 02:01:15 AM »
It makes no sense because none of it does, who said the window must have been used, it was closed, the shutter was closed, how does a crime scene's officer collect evidence from that which is not used ?

It is clear in the statements that the window and shutters were open; closed later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4976 on: July 27, 2022, 05:01:40 AM »
To co-ordinate what or who?

Whatever it was it wasn't SOCO imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4977 on: July 27, 2022, 07:27:31 AM »
Whatever it was it wasn't SOCO imo.
IMO I find it odd that the co-ordinator of an investigation bears no responsibility whatsoever for evidence collected at the scene of the crime.  So what was the name of the person in charge of that with whom the buck stopped?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4978 on: July 27, 2022, 08:15:33 AM »
IMO I find it odd that the co-ordinator of an investigation bears no responsibility whatsoever for evidence collected at the scene of the crime.  So what was the name of the person in charge of that with whom the buck stopped?

Even though you don't know what a coordinator does? Still, no point in letting facts interfere with the story.......
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4979 on: July 27, 2022, 08:45:44 AM »
Even though you don't know what a coordinator does? Still, no point in letting facts interfere with the story.......
tell me the facts then, that’s what I was asking for but seems you don’t know either!