Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408241 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5040 on: July 27, 2022, 10:09:26 PM »

A reminder, just in case anyone is interested - the thread topic is Goncalo Amaral.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5041 on: August 09, 2022, 02:04:18 PM »
Judite de Sousa interviews Goncalo Amaral

JS: In your opinion what causes Scotland Yard to, suddenly, ask the Judiciary Police to re-open the process and to categorically state that there are 195 new opportunities to investigate?

GA: Well, we have to understand the timing, understand the moment...
Yesterday was the 25 of April
It's important because it's the day freedom and democracy is celebrated in Portugal, and a foreign power, or someone from a foreign power is telling us:
"It's like this, reopen it!".

It's important.
We are a few days away of the sad anniversary of the child's disappearance, a tragic moment...

We are one year after that team started their investigation, where they've spent millions of pounds; they have been questioned back in England about that.

To say that they have 195 opportunities of investigation - I have to ask, why is that?

Why do they still have 195, why don't they have only 5?

Probably the beginning of the end for Amaral's thesis.  He certainly doesn't appear to have been too keen on the new investigation being started by Scotland Yard; nor was he averse to adding a little pinch of xenophobia to the mix.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5042 on: August 09, 2022, 02:41:07 PM »

I don't understand Amaral at all.  He is either very stupid or much too clever for his own good.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5043 on: August 09, 2022, 03:26:49 PM »
I don't understand Amaral at all.  He is either very stupid or much too clever for his own good.

Some seem to have considered him a genius.  My opinion is that there must be very few left who haven't seen the light when consideration is given to the new direction of Madeleine's case, against which Amaral campaigned so viciously and so long - eventually leaving himself now backed into a corner.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5044 on: August 09, 2022, 03:58:21 PM »
Some seem to have considered him a genius.  My opinion is that there must be very few left who haven't seen the light when consideration is given to the new direction of Madeleine's case, against which Amaral campaigned so viciously and so long - eventually leaving himself now backed into a corner.

Imagine what might be happening now if that video of Brueckner with very short hair hadn't appeared.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5045 on: August 09, 2022, 04:40:50 PM »
The problem Amaral and others have is that if you believe thst the two dogs are thr best in the world...have never been wrong and that Grime was sought out by the FBI then.Maddie died in the apartment..the parents covered it up.and CB cannot be guilty..I do think Grime should have made things clearer but he wanted to promote his dogs abilities
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 04:44:16 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5046 on: August 09, 2022, 05:13:44 PM »
Imagine what might be happening now if that video of Brueckner with very short hair hadn't appeared.

I know exactly what would have been happening for the simple reason I have become so used to witnessing the Amaral led propaganda in action.

It all started right at the very beginning and drove every single disastrous procedural error and web of lies throughout with not one single exception.

I used to think the lies about "swingers" and "Mrs Fenn's hairdresser" were the pits. 
But these were actually very small beer in comparison to the admission that Brueckner was initially on the police radar.

Was Amaral too busy setting his "abduction denial" scenario in place to actually bother with the inconvenient reality that there were one or two candidates whose phones had pinged probably the same antennae the McCanns' did?
He checked the McCann and Murat phone traffic to the nth degree.  Such a pity it had to wait for Scotland Yard to check everyone else's in 2014 to eliminate them from the inquiry.
Worth noting that Brueckner whose phone also pinged has not been eliminated but is still not only a person of interest but chief suspect.

How could Amaral have got it all so catastrophically wrong?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5047 on: August 09, 2022, 05:30:45 PM »

Much going on in that direction is there?

Having much luck are they?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5048 on: August 09, 2022, 05:45:34 PM »
The problem Amaral and others have is that if you believe thst the two dogs are thr best in the world...have never been wrong and that Grime was sought out by the FBI then.Maddie died in the apartment..the parents covered it up.and CB cannot be guilty..I do think Grime should have made things clearer but he wanted to promote his dogs abilities

I think the problem Amaral has is that like his followers he just has been unable to get over the notion that time moved on (particularly in Portugal) from the interim report which contains and displays all the mismanagement and disastrous errors of the initial investigation chapter and verse.  The dogs being the main plank displaying his ineptitude. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5049 on: August 10, 2022, 12:16:46 AM »
Gonçalo Amaral destroys German investigation into Maddie case: "It is the almost perfect suspect. It would only be perfect if he were dead."
In an interview yesterday in the 'Journal of Eight', the former inspector of the Judicial Police who investigated Maddie's case, dismantled the German police theory that the German Christian Brueckner would have killed the girl.
June 22, 2020
Gonçalo Amaral, the former inspector of the Judicial Police who investigated maddie's disappearance yesterday argued that the German Christian Brueckner is nothing more than a "scapegoat" to find an explanation for what happened on the beach of Luz in the summer of 2007.
For the former inspector, it was necessary to find "a figure that by the profile fit to take the blame". He added: "It doesn't matter who the pedophile is. What we have been watching over the years is that pedophiles are appearing, it is necessary a figure that by profile, by proximity, that fits to take the blame".

To prove that something "does not fit" in this new investigation carried out by the German police, Gonçalo Amaral showed new images of the German's van in which they could see several "graffiti" drawings that personalized it. "Do you think a vehicle like this went unnoticed?" he asked. "You have to know why they changed the images of the campervan."

For the former inspector, Christian Brueckner, currently detained, is the almost perfect suspect.
"All he needs is one thing to be perfect, which is to be dead," he concluded, recalling that, according to the investigation he made public in his book that was the target of a precautionary provision by the McCann, "The kidnapping theory is the one that has the least evidence," recalling that the McCann's friends left Portugal without being properly questioned. Like the girl's own parents.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-alema-sobre-caso-maddie-e-o-suspeito-quase-perfeito-so-seria-perfeito-se-estivesse-morto

Why does Amaral harbour such a pathological hatred for Madeleine McCann's parents?  I think it must rank as the most unbalanced behaviour on record and designed only to persecute.  Why has it been condoned for so long and his unworkable thesis treated by some as though it was Holy Writ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5050 on: August 10, 2022, 12:46:28 AM »
This is far from over! Sandra Felgueiras returns to raze Gonçalo Amaral
While the Maddie case continues to make headlines around the world, the controversy rekindles with the journalist harshly criticising the former Inspector of the Judicial Police.
July 7, 2020

Sandra Felgueiras returned to the Algarve and Praia da Luz, from where Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007 never to be seen again.
This time, the journalist followed the theory of the German police that advances that girl will have been kidnapped by the German Christian Brueckner.

"Investigating the truth implies humility.

Open-mindedness.

Fault recognition.

Gonçalo Amaral's thesis on the Madeleine case had irreparable flaws, and so, just for that, it was not even turned into a public accusation," wrote the RTP journalist in a long text shared on her Facebook profile.

And she harshly accused:
"But then came the public pressure.

The books.

Theses.

Sell the story.

And the desire to crucify the parents impelled many people to want to believe in a thesis even when the incongruities were too much condemned the case to absolute failure."

"I've been investigating the Madeleine case for 13 years. Unprejudiced.

No theses.

I've interviewed the McCanns several times.

I'm the one who asked them how they justified the smell of a corpse in the apartment and the car and the blood found by the English dogs?

Yes, I did. How public it is," she recalled.

Then she spoke of the German who is detained in Germany, but who lived for many years in the Algarve:

"I have never seen a suspect like Bruckner:
with so much evidence that would put him in the place of crime

at the time of the crime

with a past that allows us to guess, but not prove, what he may have done.

He's not the perfect suspect. He's a paedophile and he's been with us for 22 years.

In the same years that Rui Pedro, Joana and Madeleine disappeared."

"To all who prefer to believe what they have always believed without knowing why, or simply because they did not like the McCann and blame them for leaving their children alone, I ask you: get rid of prejudices.
The McCanns will always live with the guilt.

But we can't say more.

Not with the evidence we have," wrote the journalist from the public station.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacional/detalhe/isto-esta-longe-de-acabar-sandra-felgueiras-volta-a-arrasar-o-goncalo-amaral

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5051 on: August 10, 2022, 09:12:20 AM »

Why has Portugal done nothing about Amaral's attempts to interfere with the course of justice?  Are they unable to shut him up?  Or perhaps they don't want to.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5052 on: August 10, 2022, 11:01:41 AM »
Why has Portugal done nothing about Amaral's attempts to interfere with the course of justice?  Are they unable to shut him up?  Or perhaps they don't want to.
It’s his freadom of speach innit.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5053 on: August 10, 2022, 11:08:43 AM »
It’s his freadom of speach innit.

What Amaral has been doing isn't Freedom of Speech.  It's Breaking the Law.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5054 on: August 10, 2022, 11:56:18 AM »
What Amaral has been doing isn't Freedom of Speech.  It's Breaking the Law.

Is that a real law or an imaginary one?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0