Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408419 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5055 on: August 10, 2022, 12:20:15 PM »
Is that a real law or an imaginary one?

Obviously an imaginary one in Portugal.  However, this seems to depend on who's In Charge.

Who made Brueckner an Arguido and why could be helpful.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5056 on: August 10, 2022, 12:48:14 PM »
Why has Portugal done nothing about Amaral's attempts to interfere with the course of justice?  Are they unable to shut him up?  Or perhaps they don't want to.

He always had the fall back position of ineptitude to rely on when his business was the persecution of the McCanns in combination with assuring that the majority in Portugal weren't actively looking for the missing Madeleine as a result of his hatchet job.

I'm not too sure if the system post Dutroux in Belgium answered all the questions.  Perhaps there is a similar doubt regarding Portugal post Amaral.

I think that may be revealed by Germany in the fulness of time when they have dealt with the business in hand regarding other derelictions of Portuguese justice.

I think there was always the question hanging over Amaral whether incompetent v corruption.  If anyone bothers to ask for an explanation regarding the lies he told about Brueckner we may be somewhere on the path of finding out which one it always was.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5057 on: August 10, 2022, 01:01:31 PM »
He always had the fall back position of ineptitude to rely on when his business was the persecution of the McCanns in combination with assuring that the majority in Portugal weren't actively looking for the missing Madeleine as a result of his hatchet job.

I'm not too sure if the system post Dutroux in Belgium answered all the questions.  Perhaps there is a similar doubt regarding Portugal post Amaral.

I think that may be revealed by Germany in the fulness of time when they have dealt with the business in hand regarding other derelictions of Portuguese justice.

I think there was always the question hanging over Amaral whether incompetent v corruption.  If anyone bothers to ask for an explanation regarding the lies he told about Brueckner we may be somewhere on the path of finding out which one it always was.

I don't want to believe that Amaral is actually corrupt.  I have long believed that he was a victim of his upbringing during The Salazar Era, although I might have some difficulty in explaining that.

It seems to have been Pick a Suspect and then nail them.  Could this be for why Amaral made so many mistakes?

The World has moved on, but apparently not in Portugal.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5058 on: August 10, 2022, 01:12:26 PM »
Obviously an imaginary one in Portugal.  However, this seems to depend on who's In Charge.

The German Christian Brueckner was accused by the District of Faro of the Public Prosecutor's Office in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, on the beach of Luz, in the Algarve.‎

The JN knows that the constitution of the accused was fundamental for the investigation to continue, since the inquiry would prescribe next May, when it is 15 years after the child's disappearance.‎

‎"The defendant was constituted by the German authorities in execution of a request for international judicial cooperation issued by the Public Prosecutor's Office of Portugal," it reads in a statement released by the Public Prosecutor's Office.‎

‎The investigation is directed by the Portimão section of the Faro Investigation and Prosecution Department with the assistof the Judicial Police.‎

‎The investigation has been developed in cooperation with the English and German authorities.‎

https://www.jn.pt/justica/christian-bruckner-constituido-arguido-pelo-desaparecimento-de-maddie-14789970.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5059 on: August 10, 2022, 01:21:49 PM »

Imaginary in your opinion, imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5060 on: August 10, 2022, 01:28:36 PM »
I don't want to believe that Amaral is actually corrupt.  I have long believed that he was a victim of his upbringing during The Salazar Era, although I might have some difficulty in explaining that.

It seems to have been Pick a Suspect and then nail them.  Could this be for why Amaral made so many mistakes?

The World has moved on, but apparently not in Portugal.

I'm a bit more hopeful that despite the unrelenting years of propaganda most of the Portuguese media have been stuffing the heads of their viewers - listeners - readers with, that a bit of reality is beginning to break through.

I think there is a marked change of tone in the reporting.  I think there is an absence from the airwaves of Amaral and his cronies.  Of course we will never know what goes on behind the scenes.

As far as my opinion regarding Amaral goes - I simply cannot believe that anyone can be a stupid as he has been and still function.   If he is, the fault must lie with the organisations who have employed him and used him since 2007 and the people who have believed him implicitly despite no supporting evidence at all or a conspicuous surfeit of evidence to the contrary of his many varied theses.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5061 on: August 10, 2022, 01:31:32 PM »
Imaginary in your opinion, imo.

Please desist from the deflection of saying nothing but tring to pick a fight - and stay on topic.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5062 on: August 10, 2022, 02:14:14 PM »
Please desist from the deflection of saying nothing but tring to pick a fight - and stay on topic.

Well,  IMO -  isn't that the reason you decided to post on the GA thread B.

Also a least GA was involved from day one with his thesis. [he knows more than anyone]

Not like wolt going on hearsay [dubious at that]

But... there have been so many false trails in the case before - clues, sightings and suspects that led nowhere.

Three years ago, during the last major police appeal, Scotland Yard said it was working on one final "critical" line of inquiry.

Now, we're told there's another one. That may explain why Met detectives - who've been involved in the case for nine years - are being rather more cautious than their German counterparts

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5063 on: August 10, 2022, 02:28:32 PM »

Also a least GA was involved from day one with his thesis. [he knows more than anyone]

But... there have been so many false trails in the case before - clues, sightings and suspects that led nowhere.

Three years ago, during the last major police appeal, Scotland Yard said it was working on one final "critical" line of inquiry.

Now, we're told there's another one. That may explain why Met detectives - who've been involved in the case for nine years - are being rather more cautious than their German counterparts

Typical sceptic response which is reiterated ad nauseam throughout - "Also a least GA was involved from day one with his thesis. [he knows more than anyone]"

Amaral demonstrates that he knows nothing and your opinion that he was there "with his thesis ... from day one" is precisely why he knows nothing.

Amaral wasn't there to work on his thesis.

Amaral was there to attempt to solve the disappearance of a missing three year old child.  Hopefully to find her, or at the least to find out what happened to her. 
Amaral failed miserably with that resulting in him being sacked for mouthing off on the record regarding one of his many failed theses.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5064 on: August 10, 2022, 02:29:40 PM »
I'm a bit more hopeful that despite the unrelenting years of propaganda most of the Portuguese media have been stuffing the heads of their viewers - listeners - readers with, that a bit of reality is beginning to break through.

I think there is a marked change of tone in the reporting.  I think there is an absence from the airwaves of Amaral and his cronies.  Of course we will never know what goes on behind the scenes.

As far as my opinion regarding Amaral goes - I simply cannot believe that anyone can be a stupid as he has been and still function.   If he is, the fault must lie with the organisations who have employed him and used him since 2007 and the people who have believed him implicitly despite no supporting evidence at all or a conspicuous surfeit of evidence to the contrary of his many varied theses.

Something went very wrong somewhere, if it was ever right in the first place, which I somewhat doubt.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5065 on: August 10, 2022, 02:46:07 PM »

Amaral started the ball rolling with three suspects against whom there was not a shred of evidence against any.

The problem with Amaral and his followers is that you have all come to a screeching halt at that groundhog date when they were all cleared of their arguido status.

Despite Amaral's latest lies which tried to destroy the German investigation into Christian Brueckner ~ the rest of the world has kept on turning and in particular the German prosecutor continues to do the job left to him by the Portuguese who are either incapable of investigating crimes against women and children - or who simply cannot be bothered.

By the way ... is it appropriate to refer to the prosecutor as "wolt"?  That is not his name.  No-ne refers to Amaral as G*** do they?  Time to show just a little civility and respect I think.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5066 on: August 10, 2022, 02:54:20 PM »

Amaral does not know more than anyone...he doesnt know the German evidence.

he thinks the dogs have a 100% record and have solved 200 cases....the mans a total fool

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5067 on: August 10, 2022, 02:55:02 PM »

With reference to Amaral - sceptics - and groundhog day
"

"

That is so obvious that it doesn't merit a response!

THINK ABOUT IT VERY CAREFULLY and if you have difficulty get back to me and I'll explain exactly how ill informed you are with that one in particular.

Suffice to say 👀 Ouch!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5068 on: August 10, 2022, 03:13:12 PM »
Amaral does not know more than anyone...he doesnt know the German evidence.

he thinks the dogs have a 100% record and have solved 200 cases....the mans a total fool

But Amaral wanted to believe this rubbish because it suited him and his mindset.

My thoughts on Martin Grime are unprintable.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5069 on: August 10, 2022, 03:13:42 PM »
Why has Portugal done nothing about Amaral's attempts to interfere with the course of justice?  Are they unable to shut him up?  Or perhaps they don't want to.

Perhaps they don't want to    8@??)(

Why?