Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408182 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5130 on: August 12, 2022, 10:25:13 PM »
Was she? I don't think she understood his character at all.

I don't think you do

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5131 on: August 13, 2022, 09:08:34 AM »
I know that Kate McCann had access to none of your 'evidence' when she made that comment.

As always you are absolutely and entirely wrong when making any comment on this case.

Kate McCanns first hand experience of Amaral's conduct and his mismanagement of Madeleine's case forms a huge part of the evidence Kate has.

She lived it all from the moment on 3 May 2007 when she found the window open and the shutters raised in the children's room and commented about Amaral's profit making disgraceful book on 6 September 2008.

Amaral wrote
" ... then at 19pm Madeleine's mother goes in her turn into the bedroom

she sees the open window

the raised shutters

and the curtains waving in the breeze

This scenario is highly improbable since THE SHUTTERS CANNOT BE OPERATED FROM THE OUTSIDE"
  Which is just one of the demonstrably disgraceful LIES from the book Amaral and sceptics believe to be unholy writ.

Kate and Gerry raised and spent a lot of money looking for their child who no-one else was looking for;  Amaral raised and spent a lot of money for self protection and self indulgence. 
I think the evidence was definitely available to Kate McCann at the time to enable her to form a highly educated opinion regarding the disgrace that is Amaral.

The couple's official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Kate and Gerry have chosen to speak out to an element of the Portuguese media now because they still firmly believe that there may well be important information that somebody knows in Portugal.

'It is important the message is targeted in that region initially, and Kate and Gerry will assess the reaction to their interview and public opinion in Portugal before deciding on whether to do any further media interviews in the near future.

'Everything Kate and Gerry are doing now is geared towards assisting their own investigation into finding Madeleine.

'They will do everything they can to generate vital new leads.'

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5132 on: August 13, 2022, 09:32:41 AM »
Was she? I don't think she understood his character at all.

She didn’t need to understand it, merely to blacken it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5133 on: August 13, 2022, 09:41:12 AM »

Amaral was quite good at doing that himself.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5134 on: August 13, 2022, 10:02:52 AM »
As always you are absolutely and entirely wrong when making any comment on this case.

Kate McCanns first hand experience of Amaral's conduct and his mismanagement of Madeleine's case forms a huge part of the evidence Kate has.

She lived it all from the moment on 3 May 2007 when she found the window open and the shutters raised in the children's room and commented about Amaral's profit making disgraceful book on 6 September 2008.

Amaral wrote
" ... then at 19pm Madeleine's mother goes in her turn into the bedroom

she sees the open window

the raised shutters

and the curtains waving in the breeze

This scenario is highly improbable since THE SHUTTERS CANNOT BE OPERATED FROM THE OUTSIDE"
  Which is just one of the demonstrably disgraceful LIES from the book Amaral and sceptics believe to be unholy writ.

Kate and Gerry raised and spent a lot of money looking for their child who no-one else was looking for;  Amaral raised and spent a lot of money for self protection and self indulgence. 
I think the evidence was definitely available to Kate McCann at the time to enable her to form a highly educated opinion regarding the disgrace that is Amaral.

The couple's official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'Kate and Gerry have chosen to speak out to an element of the Portuguese media now because they still firmly believe that there may well be important information that somebody knows in Portugal.

'It is important the message is targeted in that region initially, and Kate and Gerry will assess the reaction to their interview and public opinion in Portugal before deciding on whether to do any further media interviews in the near future.

'Everything Kate and Gerry are doing now is geared towards assisting their own investigation into finding Madeleine.

'They will do everything they can to generate vital new leads.'

Kate's education lacked knowledge of the Portuguese language so on 6th September 2008 her 'highly educated opinion' was not formed after reading Amaral's book.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5135 on: August 13, 2022, 10:28:35 AM »
Kate's education lacked knowledge of the Portuguese language so on 6th September 2008 her 'highly educated opinion' was not formed after reading Amaral's book.

It doesn't take much to realise what a poor cop amaral was..It's quite possible Kate knew about his involvement in the Cipriano torture case

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5136 on: August 13, 2022, 10:34:15 AM »
It doesn't take much to realise what a poor cop amaral was..It's quite possible Kate knew about his involvement in the Cipriano torture case

I am pretty certain that Kate did know.  That is why The Ambassador turned up so quickly.  In My Opinion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5137 on: August 13, 2022, 10:35:15 AM »

Did I say Kate had read Amaral's book?

What I actually said is ~

"As always you are absolutely and entirely wrong when making any comment on this case.

Amaral wrote ..."

Which rather misrepresents the fact that my referral to "Kate McCanns first hand experience of Amaral's conduct and his mismanagement of Madeleine's case ..." once again represents your total commitment to distortion of facts inherent in sceptic portrayal of every fact with which you take issue
Please note
I made no such referral such as that alluded to by you in your post.  Wrong again - was it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5138 on: August 13, 2022, 10:57:27 AM »
I am pretty certain that Kate did know.  That is why The Ambassador turned up so quickly.  In My Opinion.

It was all kept very hush hush of course but I'm sure Kate was privy to it just as she was privy to knowledge of the intruder assaults on children which at that time seemed endemic on the Algarve.

She wrote about that in her book and was roundly ridiculed for it, I remember well.

It was one of the first lines of invquiry when Scotland Yard began investigating the case.  Do sceptics never give pause for thought that Amaral's theses didn't spare a moments thought to a man reportedly entering holiday homes and abusing children?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5139 on: August 13, 2022, 11:07:46 AM »
Amaral was quite good at doing that himself.

As were the parents.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5140 on: August 13, 2022, 11:12:35 AM »
Did I say Kate had read Amaral's book?

What I actually said is ~

"As always you are absolutely and entirely wrong when making any comment on this case.

Amaral wrote ..."

Which rather misrepresents the fact that my referral to "Kate McCanns first hand experience of Amaral's conduct and his mismanagement of Madeleine's case ..." once again represents your total commitment to distortion of facts inherent in sceptic portrayal of every fact with which you take issue
Please note
I made no such referral such as that alluded to by you in your post.  Wrong again - was it?

Sorry, I thought commenting on a book involved reading it, so I assumed you meant that's what she'd done;

"She lived it all from the moment on 3 May 2007 when she found the window open and the shutters raised in the children's room and commented about Amaral's profit making disgraceful book on 6 September 2008."

Mind you, many people have commented on his book who don't seem to have read it. Gerry got one thing right;

Gerry – We wouldn’t mind if we had been investigated at the beginning, if they thought that could help. But months later, when the evidence had been lost? It’s that once the suspicion is installed, we can never prove our innocence again.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mccanns-in-expresso-interview-06-09-08-t23178.html

Of course the suspicions of the PJ didn't cease after September 2007, it continued until the case was archived and Amaral had not been involved for 10 months.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5141 on: August 13, 2022, 11:13:46 AM »
As were the parents.

Have The McCanns ever been arrested or charged with anything?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5142 on: August 13, 2022, 11:28:24 AM »
LOL.  Amaral (a proven liar) has made a career out of blackening the McCann name, no wonder Kate doesn't have a particularly high opinion of him.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5143 on: August 13, 2022, 11:31:39 AM »
Sorry, I thought commenting on a book involved reading it, so I assumed you meant that's what she'd done;

"She lived it all from the moment on 3 May 2007 when she found the window open and the shutters raised in the children's room and commented about Amaral's profit making disgraceful book on 6 September 2008."

Mind you, many people have commented on his book who don't seem to have read it. Gerry got one thing right;

Gerry – We wouldn’t mind if we had been investigated at the beginning, if they thought that could help. But months later, when the evidence had been lost? It’s that once the suspicion is installed, we can never prove our innocence again.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mccanns-in-expresso-interview-06-09-08-t23178.html

Of course the suspicions of the PJ didn't cease after September 2007, it continued until the case was archived and Amaral had not been involved for 10 months.
That is precisely why Amaral and his actions have proven so devastatingly damaging to the McCanns - let's hope the ECHR put this travesty of justice right, eh?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5144 on: August 13, 2022, 11:40:31 AM »
Have The McCanns ever been arrested or charged with anything?

Well, Brueckner hasn't been charged with abducting Maddie.
So maybe she just wasn't abducted.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.