Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408799 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5160 on: August 13, 2022, 03:56:43 PM »
Yes I have read the book - wrote on facts from GA being on the case...with first hand knowledge [not hearsay]

As for him not understanding the evidence....it wasn't exactly kosha he GA did regret ever sending the DNA to that lab.

More than 6,000 forensic samples used to secure criminal convictions feared tampered with.

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/more-than-6000-forensic-samples-used-to.html

Get your facts right. 

Your source is a hate site and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the FSS or Madeleine's case unless you can find a link to Randox Testing Services (RTS).

This is the problem Amaral and sceptics have
"Why was FORENSIC REPORT changed? - Maddie McCann CMTV April 23rd 2016 Video Courtesy of HiDeHo"
Neither have the slightest compunction in using a lie and alleging it to be true while proudly putting their ignorance and their lie on public display.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5161 on: August 13, 2022, 04:49:53 PM »
Well imagine you've gone on holiday abroad and been falsely accused of hiding your child's body by the police - are you going to remain silent?  I bet you are!

Are you saying that it was the McCanns who were behind all the stories attacking Portugal and the PJ?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5162 on: August 13, 2022, 04:53:43 PM »
Are you saying that it was the McCanns who were behind all the stories attacking Portugal and the PJ?

This is a gross misrepresentation.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5163 on: August 13, 2022, 05:34:37 PM »
Amaral claimed the dog alerts proved Maddie died in the apartment..they didn't..he's s clown. The pj files make it clear that he's wrong.

You are pointing out the wrong lab..the samples were not sent there...no evidence the samples were tampered with.more junk from amaral.

Well. no different to walt then....

The thing with GA is he knows what he was talking about ....he was there.

He wrote the book as fact....the mccs failed to have it banned.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5164 on: August 13, 2022, 05:38:03 PM »

You know fine that wasn't what the post said.  But you have to ignore that to stay on message and back up Amaral on the "Stress and Pain" he has endured.

His timing was merde as always.

How is it possible to moan about the slings and arrows besetting YOU while badmouthing the parents of a missing child to mark the tenth anniversary of her disappearance.
The insensitivity of anyone doing that is just mind boggling!  Almost as mind boggling as anyone falling for that level of obscene insensibility.

The one thing Amaral is expert on is scapegoating and pansies.  After all he has been honing these skills in relation to blaming the McCanns for everything that has gone wrong in his life since the midwife skelped his arse.

'MY STRESS AND PAIN' Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life on 10th anniversary of Maddie disappearance
The ex detective says his career and marriage broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry

Tracey Kandohla
28 Apr 2017

A FORMER Portuguese cop who the McCann’s failed to silence over claims they covered up their daughter’s accidental death now blames THEM for wrecking his career.

Goncalo Amaral also blasts Kate and Gerry for slandering him, undermining his work and disrupting his home life.

As the couple face the heartbreak 10th anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance in six days the ex detective has today spoken to a respected Portuguese magazine.

In further rants he accuses the British Government and Scotland Yard of interfering in the case, protecting Maddie’s parents and causing the Portuguese authorities to bow to pressure.

Mr Amaral talks about his own decade of “stress and pain” while the McCanns brace themselves for the milestone “horrible marker of time, stolen time.”

The former Policia Judiciaria inspector was booted off the bungled Maddie inquiry after criticising Met and Leicestershire police and later retired.

Now he's said: “A senior police officer’s career should not have been thrown away to defend a couple suspected at least of the child’s negligence that led to the disappearance.”

He said had every right to be critical of the Kate and Gerry and the system and insisted: “I should not have retired from the PJ. I should not have been allowed to have been put under so much pressure.

"The police did not defend me or my colleagues from the injury and insults targeted at us.”

Mr Amaral, whose marriage also broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry, accused his bosses of being pressurised and intimidated by British authorities who he believes were intent on “protecting” two wealthy middle class doctors.

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. She had been left alone with her younger twin siblings while her parents were dining nearby with pals.

Former GP Kate, 49, and renowned heart consultant Gerry, 48, from Rothley, Leics, believe their daughter was kidnapped during a burglary gone wrong or by child traffickers.

Mr Amaral, whose team investigated the missing girl’s case, claims she died in an accident in the rented flat by falling or by being given an overdose of sedatives and her parents later disposed of her body. He said there was never any proof she was snatched by intruders.

The divorcee, 57, told weekly news magazine Sabado: “It was almost a lack of respect to make the decision that she was abducted and make it public.”

He added: “It was not objectively looking at the process. If the investigation ever comes to an end and if it proves that the parents have nothing to do with the case that's fine.”

Mr Amaral revealed he had written his controversial 2008 book 'The Truth of the Lie' based purely on official and public PJ files to answer his critics.

His best seller was the basis for the McCann’s civil libel suit against him. They claimed he told “poisonous lies” and hampered the global search for their daughter.

Last month the ex cop finally won on appeal the long-running libel battle, after Portugal’s Supreme Court judges ruled he had the right to “freedom of expression.”

He told Sabado that whilst missing Maddie’s case didn’t cause him anguish, the consequences had, saying: “The deprivation of my private life, the destabilisation of me as a person, the slander, defamation and  the chance of me having the professional career I wanted.”

He said Kate and Gerry were as much to blame for this as the authorities.

Mr Amaral believes the McCann’s were given “special treatment” in a crime that has intrigued the world because they “are British upper middle class professionals and their country doesn’t want to see doctors in particular making mistakes and being condemned for it.”

He claims British police got involved when the McCann’s were made “arguidos” or official suspects only to “help protect them.”

He hit out at the fact that samples from the holiday flat had to be sent to a forensic lab in the UK when they could so easily have been examined by experts in Portugal.

He said: “Perhaps they would have accused us of manipulating the final result. But we’re too honest.”

Mr Amaral accused the local authority, the PJ and public prosecutor of becoming “subservient” to the British ambassador to Portugal and UK powers-that-be in a politically-motivated action.

He senses a warning was given to the Portuguese that they must “not investigate anything that might compromise the parents or friends” as it would be “a mistake.”

He added: “Our Government felt intimidated by the UK. The error was the communication about the abduction.”

Mr Amaral is understood to have written a second book about Maddie which he hopes will be published soon.

Any accusations he has made against the McCanns’ in the past have been vehemently denied by the couple.

They were cleared by police as suspects in Maddie’s disappearance although in March Portuguese Supreme Court civil judges said they were not “formally in the clear.”

After winning his libel appeal Mr Amaral said:  “I’m pleased I have a court ruling which defends the freedom of expression.”

A lengthy interview with the ex cop is due to broadcast on Portugal’s Correio da Manhă TV on Monday, two days ahead of the decade anniversary.

Kate and Gerry cling onto a glimmer of hope that their daughter, who would now be aged 13, could still be alive and have vowed never to give up looking for her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3436545/former-portuguese-cop-goncalo-amaral-whinges-the-mccanns-have-ruined-his-life-on-10th-anniversary-of-maddie-disappearance/

Says so much about a person able to think like that and it says even more about his support making excuses for him.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5165 on: August 13, 2022, 05:44:53 PM »
Well. no different to walt then....

The thing with GA is he knows what he was talking about ....he was there.

He wrote the book as fact....the mccs failed to have it banned.
Anyone who thinks amaral knows what he's talking about is seriously deluded. His book proves he hasn't got a clue with the amount of lies he tells. He says Eddie found a body under a flagstone in Jersey.His ignorance of the truth and the ignorance of his supporters is laughable
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 05:48:38 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5166 on: August 13, 2022, 05:57:43 PM »
You know fine that wasn't what the post said.  But you have to ignore that to stay on message and back up Amaral on the "Stress and Pain" he has endured.

His timing was merde as always.

How is it possible to moan about the slings and arrows besetting YOU while badmouthing the parents of a missing child to mark the tenth anniversary of her disappearance.
The insensitivity of anyone doing that is just mind boggling!  Almost as mind boggling as anyone falling for that level of obscene insensibility.

The one thing Amaral is expert on is scapegoating and pansies.  After all he has been honing these skills in relation to blaming the McCanns for everything that has gone wrong in his life since the midwife skelped his arse.

'MY STRESS AND PAIN' Former Portuguese cop Goncalo Amaral whinges the McCanns have ruined HIS life on 10th anniversary of Maddie disappearance
The ex detective says his career and marriage broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry

Tracey Kandohla
28 Apr 2017

A FORMER Portuguese cop who the McCann’s failed to silence over claims they covered up their daughter’s accidental death now blames THEM for wrecking his career.

Goncalo Amaral also blasts Kate and Gerry for slandering him, undermining his work and disrupting his home life.

As the couple face the heartbreak 10th anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance in six days the ex detective has today spoken to a respected Portuguese magazine.

In further rants he accuses the British Government and Scotland Yard of interfering in the case, protecting Maddie’s parents and causing the Portuguese authorities to bow to pressure.

Mr Amaral talks about his own decade of “stress and pain” while the McCanns brace themselves for the milestone “horrible marker of time, stolen time.”

The former Policia Judiciaria inspector was booted off the bungled Maddie inquiry after criticising Met and Leicestershire police and later retired.

Now he's said: “A senior police officer’s career should not have been thrown away to defend a couple suspected at least of the child’s negligence that led to the disappearance.”

He said had every right to be critical of the Kate and Gerry and the system and insisted: “I should not have retired from the PJ. I should not have been allowed to have been put under so much pressure.

"The police did not defend me or my colleagues from the injury and insults targeted at us.”

Mr Amaral, whose marriage also broke down in the aftermath of the Maddie inquiry, accused his bosses of being pressurised and intimidated by British authorities who he believes were intent on “protecting” two wealthy middle class doctors.

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. She had been left alone with her younger twin siblings while her parents were dining nearby with pals.

Former GP Kate, 49, and renowned heart consultant Gerry, 48, from Rothley, Leics, believe their daughter was kidnapped during a burglary gone wrong or by child traffickers.

Mr Amaral, whose team investigated the missing girl’s case, claims she died in an accident in the rented flat by falling or by being given an overdose of sedatives and her parents later disposed of her body. He said there was never any proof she was snatched by intruders.

The divorcee, 57, told weekly news magazine Sabado: “It was almost a lack of respect to make the decision that she was abducted and make it public.”

He added: “It was not objectively looking at the process. If the investigation ever comes to an end and if it proves that the parents have nothing to do with the case that's fine.”

Mr Amaral revealed he had written his controversial 2008 book 'The Truth of the Lie' based purely on official and public PJ files to answer his critics.

His best seller was the basis for the McCann’s civil libel suit against him. They claimed he told “poisonous lies” and hampered the global search for their daughter.

Last month the ex cop finally won on appeal the long-running libel battle, after Portugal’s Supreme Court judges ruled he had the right to “freedom of expression.”

He told Sabado that whilst missing Maddie’s case didn’t cause him anguish, the consequences had, saying: “The deprivation of my private life, the destabilisation of me as a person, the slander, defamation and  the chance of me having the professional career I wanted.”

He said Kate and Gerry were as much to blame for this as the authorities.

Mr Amaral believes the McCann’s were given “special treatment” in a crime that has intrigued the world because they “are British upper middle class professionals and their country doesn’t want to see doctors in particular making mistakes and being condemned for it.”

He claims British police got involved when the McCann’s were made “arguidos” or official suspects only to “help protect them.”

He hit out at the fact that samples from the holiday flat had to be sent to a forensic lab in the UK when they could so easily have been examined by experts in Portugal.

He said: “Perhaps they would have accused us of manipulating the final result. But we’re too honest.”

Mr Amaral accused the local authority, the PJ and public prosecutor of becoming “subservient” to the British ambassador to Portugal and UK powers-that-be in a politically-motivated action.

He senses a warning was given to the Portuguese that they must “not investigate anything that might compromise the parents or friends” as it would be “a mistake.”

He added: “Our Government felt intimidated by the UK. The error was the communication about the abduction.”

Mr Amaral is understood to have written a second book about Maddie which he hopes will be published soon.

Any accusations he has made against the McCanns’ in the past have been vehemently denied by the couple.

They were cleared by police as suspects in Maddie’s disappearance although in March Portuguese Supreme Court civil judges said they were not “formally in the clear.”

After winning his libel appeal Mr Amaral said:  “I’m pleased I have a court ruling which defends the freedom of expression.”

A lengthy interview with the ex cop is due to broadcast on Portugal’s Correio da Manhă TV on Monday, two days ahead of the decade anniversary.

Kate and Gerry cling onto a glimmer of hope that their daughter, who would now be aged 13, could still be alive and have vowed never to give up looking for her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3436545/former-portuguese-cop-goncalo-amaral-whinges-the-mccanns-have-ruined-his-life-on-10th-anniversary-of-maddie-disappearance/

Says so much about a person able to think like that and it says even more about his support making excuses for him.

The McCanns can't, imo, lay exclusive claim to sympathy. Other lives have been damaged by this case as well as theirs. Those who support them seem to have no sympathy for anyone else.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5167 on: August 13, 2022, 07:10:59 PM »
What on earth did I write that gave you that idea? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5168 on: August 13, 2022, 07:15:13 PM »
The McCanns can't, imo, lay exclusive claim to sympathy. Other lives have been damaged by this case as well as theirs. Those who support them seem to have no sympathy for anyone else.
Absolute ballcocks.  I have sympathy for Murat and his family, for the Tapas group and their families, for many of those who worked at the OC and others who experienced disruption to their lives and livelihoods in PdL at the time, etc etc etc etc
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5169 on: August 13, 2022, 08:07:04 PM »

Amaral has with malice aforethought set out to do absolutely everything and anything in his power to do as much deliberate harm to his chosen victims.

This could at one time have been put down to stupidity or just plain incompetence.  But no longer.

Amaral's lies and extraordinary intervention in the German case against the paedophile, burglar and rapist the PJ allowed to slip through their fingers on Amaral's watch as coordinator of Madeleine's case - in my opinion suggests that Amaral merits some very close scrutiny indeed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5170 on: August 13, 2022, 08:57:51 PM »
Absolute ballcocks.  I have sympathy for Murat and his family, for the Tapas group and their families, for many of those who worked at the OC and others who experienced disruption to their lives and livelihoods in PdL at the time, etc etc etc etc

It seems to me that your criticism of Amaral is a priority, as is your criticism of anyone and everyone who isn't convinced by the McCanns story. I can't say I've noticed much sympathy being expressed for anyone else but them.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5171 on: August 13, 2022, 10:44:34 PM »
It seems to me that your criticism of Amaral is a priority, as is your criticism of anyone and everyone who isn't convinced by the McCanns story. I can't say I've noticed much sympathy being expressed for anyone else but them.
LOL.  Criticising Amaral is way down on my priority list actually, probably below cleaning out my cutlery drawer and cutting my toenails.  But in any case, why should I have sympathy for him?  How much sympathy do you have for Kate and Gerry? Perhaps remind yourself that I think Madeleine was taken by a stranger to help you understand why I might be critical of Amaral and the PJ - now do you understand why I might be? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5172 on: August 13, 2022, 11:32:56 PM »
Amaral has with malice aforethought set out to do absolutely everything and anything in his power to do as much deliberate harm to his chosen victims.

This could at one time have been put down to stupidity or just plain incompetence.  But no longer.

Amaral's lies and extraordinary intervention in the German case against the paedophile, burglar and rapist the PJ allowed to slip through their fingers on Amaral's watch as coordinator of Madeleine's case - in my opinion suggests that Amaral merits some very close scrutiny indeed.

I agree with that, especially the last paragraph and the more he does the more suspicious I become.  But The Portuguese Judiciary appear to be protecting him, so I doubt that it will come to anything.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5173 on: August 14, 2022, 12:15:01 AM »

It’s odd how emotionally invested certain individuals are in the downfall of a man that they have never met and has never done them any harm. With some it’s almost a visceral hatred.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #5174 on: August 14, 2022, 01:07:57 AM »
I am pretty certain that Kate did know.  That is why The Ambassador turned up so quickly.  In My Opinion.

Kate knew about the injustice of Leonor Ciprianos torture.   She also knew about the way that Leonor and Joao were (some would call it) stitched up with no evidence.  NO EVIDENCE

Leonors common law husband Leandro made sure that they and the World knew.   Brave man.   He got a beating up from Amaral for speaking out.

This is common knowledge to people with a long term interest in the case and will have been mentioned on this forum before.