Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408191 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5175 on: August 14, 2022, 01:45:40 AM »
I agree with that, especially the last paragraph and the more he does the more suspicious I become.  But The Portuguese Judiciary appear to be protecting him, so I doubt that it will come to anything.

There are instances when some issues have been dealt with after a fashion.  For example the total nastiness of his failed defamation action against Marcos Aragao Correia and Antonio Pedro Dores received short shrift.

Amaral actually attempted to have Marcos Aragao Correia committed to an asylum for the insane!!!  This is proof of one seriously vindictive and dangerous person to even think of such an action let alone to attempt to engineer it.

Amaral wants Leonor's lawyer committed Correio da Manha
Controversy: Former coordinator says lawyer has hallucinations

Manuela Teixeira / Tânia Laranjo
15 June 2009
Thanks to Joana Morais for translation

The former coordinator of the PJ, Goncalo Amaral, will request from the Public Ministry of Faro a series of psychiatric examinations and assessments into the personality of Marcos Aragao Correia, suggesting even that he is committed.

In the appendage to the criminal process for defamation against Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, Goncalo Amaral defends that the accused suffers from a 'pathological imbalance with traits of social dangerousness.'

With this appendage, Goncalo Amaral, wants to verify the non-imputability of the Madeiran lawyer, who supports Kate and Gerry McCanns' abduction thesis in the Maddie Case and who assumed the defence of Leonor Cipriano, Joana's mother, in the case of aggressions which saw five elements of the PJ sat at the defendants bench.

'Marcos Aragao seems, indeed, a permanent danger to himself and to others,' said Amaral in the document to the Public Ministry(PM).

Convinced that the examinations will prove the dangerousness of the lawyer, the former coordinator asks the PM for preventive measures to be applied.

'Dangerousness, which, if confirmed, may require appropriate and regular psychiatric monitoring, or ultimately the preventive commitment to a mental hospital.', refers the document.

WOW!!!  Bearing in mind that Amaral really did submit that document to the court my opinion is that there is definitely one seriously disturbed personality evidenced here.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5176 on: August 14, 2022, 02:04:54 AM »
Kate knew about the injustice of Leonor Ciprianos torture.   She also knew about the way that Leonor and Joao were (some would call it) stitched up with no evidence.  NO EVIDENCE

Leonors common law husband Leandro made sure that they and the World knew.   Brave man.   He got a beating up from Amaral for speaking out.

This is common knowledge to people with a long term interest in the case and will have been mentioned on this forum before.

'Portuguese police framed my wife'
By Andrew Johnson
July 02 2008

The husband of a woman jailed in Portugal for killing her child in a case with uncanny similarities to that of Madeleine McCann has spoken of his fear that Madeleine's parents may be framed for their daughter's murder.

Leonor Cipriano, 36, is serving a 16-year jail sentence following the disappearance of her daughter, Joana, nine, in September 2004, just seven miles from where Madeleine McCann vanished. The investigating officer was Detective Goncalo Amaral, now leading the McCann inquiry.

Yesterday, however, Leonor's husband, Leandro Silva, reiterated claims that his wife had been beaten by Mr Amaral during interrogation. Mr Amaral and four other officers were charged over the allegations. Despite this, he has not been removed from the McCann case.

"I am worried Kate McCann will be framed, the way it happened to my wife," Mr Silva said.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/portuguese-police-framed-my-wife-28437583.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5177 on: August 14, 2022, 04:43:35 AM »
'Portuguese police framed my wife'
By Andrew Johnson
July 02 2008

The husband of a woman jailed in Portugal for killing her child in a case with uncanny similarities to that of Madeleine McCann has spoken of his fear that Madeleine's parents may be framed for their daughter's murder.

Leonor Cipriano, 36, is serving a 16-year jail sentence following the disappearance of her daughter, Joana, nine, in September 2004, just seven miles from where Madeleine McCann vanished. The investigating officer was Detective Goncalo Amaral, now leading the McCann inquiry.

Yesterday, however, Leonor's husband, Leandro Silva, reiterated claims that his wife had been beaten by Mr Amaral during interrogation. Mr Amaral and four other officers were charged over the allegations. Despite this, he has not been removed from the McCann case.

"I am worried Kate McCann will be framed, the way it happened to my wife," Mr Silva said.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/portuguese-police-framed-my-wife-28437583.html

I believe his wife admitted to the murder of her own daughter to save her brothers skin. In the end both she and the brother were convicted of murder and she had perjury added to the tally as well. Lying bitch!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5178 on: August 14, 2022, 07:24:47 AM »
It’s odd how emotionally invested certain individuals are in the downfall of a man that they have never met and has never done them any harm. With some it’s almost a visceral hatred.
OMG, the irony, it’s utterly amazing you can’t even see it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5179 on: August 14, 2022, 08:12:58 AM »
I believe his wife admitted to the murder of her own daughter to save her brothers skin. In the end both she and the brother were convicted of murder and she had perjury added to the tally as well. Lying bitch!

Having a bag over her head didn't help her to identify those who beat her up.

By why bring down the heavy mob from Lisbon in the first place?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5180 on: August 14, 2022, 08:43:19 AM »
LOL.  Criticising Amaral is way down on my priority list actually, probably below cleaning out my cutlery drawer and cutting my toenails.  But in any case, why should I have sympathy for him?  How much sympathy do you have for Kate and Gerry? Perhaps remind yourself that I think Madeleine was taken by a stranger to help you understand why I might be critical of Amaral and the PJ - now do you understand why I might be?

Of course I have sympathy for the McCanns. Whatever happened to their daughter they lost her and went through a traumatic time. Amaral also sympathised;

Mr Amaral, 48, told a press conference in Portugal he sympathised with their pain and admitted there had been failings in the 14-month search for the girl, who vanished from her parents' rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3 last year.
https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/we-failed-says-maddie-police-chief-but-he-refuses-to-apologise-to-her-parents-6887323.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5181 on: August 14, 2022, 09:57:43 AM »
It’s odd how emotionally invested certain individuals are in the downfall of a man that they have never met and has never done them any harm. With some it’s almost a visceral hatred.

It's all so simple for some. Amaral didn't believe the innocent, well educated, upstanding, loving parents, so he deserves to be hated and destroyed.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5182 on: August 14, 2022, 10:24:27 AM »
It's all so simple for some. Amaral didn't believe the innocent, well educated, upstanding, loving parents, so he deserves to be hated and destroyed.

Total junk....we are used to it

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5183 on: August 14, 2022, 10:35:39 AM »
Total junk....we are used to it

I thought it was rather funny.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5184 on: August 14, 2022, 11:22:14 AM »

Indeed but from the diligences carried out after Amaral was removed from the investigation it appears Rebelo didn’t believe they were innocent either yet he avoids the vitriol directed at Amaral. Most odd.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5185 on: August 14, 2022, 11:39:07 AM »
Indeed but from the diligences carried out after Amaral was removed from the investigation it appears Rebelo didn’t believe they were innocent either yet he avoids the vitriol directed at Amaral. Most odd.

I think we might need a Cite for that.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5186 on: August 14, 2022, 11:44:14 AM »

No, we don't do that anymore, davel set the precedent.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5187 on: August 14, 2022, 12:19:48 PM »

The letter of request sent by the public prosecutor to the UK asking for rogatory interviews to take place explains what the investigators were thinking in December 2007. It makes clear that the investigation was still not satisfied with the inconsistencies in the groups account of the happenings of May 3rd, and they still feel the need to confirm the offered timeline.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RESPONSE-ROGATORY.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5188 on: August 14, 2022, 12:24:41 PM »
The letter of request sent by the public prosecutor to the UK asking for rogatory interviews to take place explains what the investigators were thinking in December 2007. It makes clear that the investigation was still not satisfied with the inconsistencies in the groups account of the happenings of May 3rd, and they still feel the need to confirm the offered timeline.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RESPONSE-ROGATORY.htm

Is that The Rogatory Interviews that Rebelo bailed out of half way through and before David Payne was even heard?

More Leaks from The PJ I believe.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5189 on: August 14, 2022, 12:48:47 PM »
Is that The Rogatory Interviews that Rebelo bailed out of half way through and before David Payne was even heard?

More Leaks from The PJ I believe.

Does it matter? Rebelo was not satisfied with the evidence before him from the parents and their friends. That’s two senior investigators who had misgivings…Amaral obviously was not a lone voice and no matter what his faults, and there were many, it’s disingenuous to suggest that he was.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?