Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408203 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5250 on: August 15, 2022, 09:20:21 AM »
Then they are both idiots.

I don't think it's idiotic to listen to what people have to say; listening to just one point of view is what's idiotic imo. Neither is Amaral an idiot; it wasn't him who had to pay the costs for a long running defamation trial.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5251 on: August 15, 2022, 09:23:33 AM »
I don't think it's idiotic to listen to what people have to say; listening to just one point of view is what's idiotic imo. Neither is Amaral an idiot; it wasn't him who had to pay the costs for a long running defamation trial.

Amaral paid his own costs up front, as is the rule.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5252 on: August 15, 2022, 09:23:56 AM »

Amaral clearly did not understand the evidence. fact not opinion. The interim report decided the mccanns were guilty.

His poor understanding clearly shows he had no expertise in the case. I can imagine what he told FF...its laughable

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5253 on: August 15, 2022, 09:24:58 AM »
As for the defamation case...it may well be shown the SC was incompetent too

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5254 on: August 15, 2022, 09:25:46 AM »
If I were Brueckner's lawyer I'd definitely be interested in speaking to Amaral. He was there at the beginning and says there's no evidence that Madeleine was abducted.

Fulscher has nothing to work with.
He has Brueckners partial alibi for the night of 'the abduction' & no evidence Maddie was ever abducted in the first place, apart from because the McCanns said so.
Certainly, SY the PJ & Wolters are yet to reveal any abduction evidence to Fulscher, & can't see themselves doing so any time in the foreseeable future, so maybe there just isn't any.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5255 on: August 15, 2022, 09:49:38 AM »
Amaral paid his own costs up front, as is the rule.

Do you think that makes a difference? The McCanns paid theirs up front too, but they wanted Amaral to reimburse them;

To pay the court fees, including the fees of its authorized representatives
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5256 on: August 15, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »
Do you think that makes a difference? The McCanns paid theirs up front too, but they wanted Amaral to reimburse them;

To pay the court fees, including the fees of its authorized representatives
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6307.0

Someone or two will claim it back when the case is resolved.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5257 on: August 15, 2022, 10:22:34 AM »
There is IMO literally nothing Amaral can tell Fulscher to help his client (unless he really has kept a secret ace up his sleeve for the last 15 years or can actually provide his client with a cast iron alibi - v. doubtful indeed!)
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #5258 on: August 15, 2022, 10:52:32 AM »
As for the defamation case...it may well be shown the SC was incompetent too

You still on about that, its no where near being heard, so keep your powder well and truly dry for years to come, imo
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5259 on: August 15, 2022, 10:53:45 AM »
Then they are both idiots.

They speak so highly of you too.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5260 on: August 15, 2022, 10:56:21 AM »
There is IMO literally nothing Amaral can tell Fulscher to help his client (unless he really has kept a secret ace up his sleeve for the last 15 years or can actually provide his client with a cast iron alibi - v. doubtful indeed!)

Looks like Fulscher's client doesn't actually need any help, because Wolters won't be charging him any time in the foreseeable future imo.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 11:02:38 AM by John »

Offline barrier

« Reply #5261 on: August 15, 2022, 10:57:11 AM »
Fulscher gave Amaral relevance by discussing Brueckner and the case with him in Portugal in 2020. I don't think that's worth ignoring.

Why shouldn't they meet ?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5262 on: August 15, 2022, 10:57:31 AM »

Accuse mccann not amswering questions but not bruckner as an arguido lol

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5263 on: August 15, 2022, 11:00:22 AM »

Short and Sweet.  And entirely to The Point.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5264 on: August 15, 2022, 11:01:33 AM »

Doesn't seem to have made any difference does it, Brueckner failing to provide an alibi.