Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408344 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5295 on: August 17, 2022, 10:45:35 AM »
He did use the opportunity he instigated to publish yet another exposé aimed in some measure at the McCanns (going by what people say - I've not read it myself - then I don't think all that many of his target audience have either).

People aren't generally as daft as Amaral and sceptics think they are and my opinion is that the penny has dropped in Portugal.
They didn't make Brueckner an arguido just because the Statute of Limitations was due to kick in.  I reckon there was quite a bit of public shock attendant to the revelations of the German investigation of the type of monsters the inactivity of the Judicial Police had condemned them and their children to sharing their beautiful country with.

There has alway been dissidence in Portugal.  I can remember some of it from a long time ago.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5296 on: August 17, 2022, 10:46:59 AM »
I think it's clear that Operation Grange were investigating only stranger abduction. It has nothing to do with decency to point out that fact. It is a fact too, unlike the oft repeated claim that the PJ only suspected and investigated the parents.

In Your Opinion.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5297 on: August 17, 2022, 10:51:43 AM »
He is too arrogant to admit he is wrong.   I would like him to explain how he can say they ruled CB out when also saying they knocked on his door and he wasn't in.  How did they rule him out?  Amaral didn't even know how CB looked at the time as he stated he had dreadlocks.   If they had interviewed CB they would know he didn't have dreadlocks.  It's all a bit of a mystery.   I think they should question Amaral about what he said,  but I doubt that will happen.

Maybe Amaral will admit he was wrong when Wolters reveals the concrete evidence.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5298 on: August 17, 2022, 11:08:22 AM »
He is too arrogant to admit he is wrong.   I would like him to explain how he can say they ruled CB out when also saying they knocked on his door and he wasn't in.  How did they rule him out?  Amaral didn't even know how CB looked at the time as he stated he had dreadlocks.   If they had interviewed CB they would know he didn't have dreadlocks.  It's all a bit of a mystery.   I think they should question Amaral about what he said,  but I doubt that will happen.
You'll be waiting for a cold day in Hell before that's ever going to happen. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5299 on: August 17, 2022, 11:14:54 AM »
no they suspected and investigated Robert Murat too, for a short while but police leaks made it clear very early on where their true focus of attention lay.

Their attention was drawn to the parents and their friends by the anamolies which emerged in their statements. It wasn't just the PJ who noticed either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5300 on: August 17, 2022, 11:21:22 AM »
Their attention was drawn to the parents and their friends by the anamolies which emerged in their statements. It wasn't just the PJ who noticed either.

Everyone is an expert these days.  Has anyone found anything yet?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5301 on: August 17, 2022, 11:24:19 AM »
There were anomalies in everyone's statements - Murat's, the Tapas staff, the Creche staff, we all noticed them, yes.  And your point is?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #5302 on: August 17, 2022, 11:31:45 AM »
Thank you.

From reports shown on here, it sounds as though CB has acquired one of the top solicitors.  I wonder who guided him?

I am wondering if it is legal aid or not. Or if he has paid ff. Bcos he did have a different solicitor prior, which apparently he got rid of so am assuming you cant get rid of legal aid solicitor. I reckon someone has funded it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5303 on: August 17, 2022, 11:54:37 AM »

who else raised concerns about the anomolies.....which may well have been caused due t translation issues...if you say Lee Rainbow....im sure thats a sceptic myth

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5304 on: August 17, 2022, 11:55:11 AM »
I am wondering if it is legal aid or not. Or if he has paid ff. Bcos he did have a different solicitor prior, which apparently he got rid of so am assuming you cant get rid of legal aid solicitor. I reckon someone has funded it.

That is interesting.  I didn't know that Brueckner had changed his Lawyer.  But Fulscher could be doing it Pro Bono for some odd reason.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5305 on: August 17, 2022, 12:21:33 PM »

who else raised concerns about the anomolies.....which may well have been caused due t translation issues...if you say Lee Rainbow....im sure thats a sceptic myth

There were several, all of which you will probably dismiss as myths. According to the saying, however, one is Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern. There was a diplomat, a profiler and a PI if I recall correctly. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5306 on: August 17, 2022, 12:29:55 PM »
There were several, all of which you will probably dismiss as myths. According to the saying, however, one is Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern. There was a diplomat, a profiler and a PI if I recall correctly.

What has this got to do with anything?  It doesn't make sense.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5307 on: August 17, 2022, 12:34:46 PM »

At this moment in time and on this thread it all makes sense to me if one is attempting deflection from Amaral's suspicious conduct circa 2021 onwards.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5308 on: August 17, 2022, 12:42:37 PM »

Your tunnel vision is hampering you. Amaral and his colleagues were not the only ones who noticed anamolies in the accounts of the McCanns and their group.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5309 on: August 17, 2022, 12:51:30 PM »
Your tunnel vision is hampering you. Amaral and his colleagues were not the only ones who noticed anamolies in the accounts of the McCanns and their group.
you really need to get to grips with the word "anomalies" if you're going to keep on writing about them.  @)(++(*