Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408858 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5325 on: August 17, 2022, 02:51:12 PM »
That's a Portuguese lawyer who wouldn't represent him in Germany anyway, I would think.

Which is why I have said there is no significance to the fact he is not representing Brueckner.

What is significant though is his assessment of his former client ~

Mr Vieira represented career criminal Christian B in 2006, when he spent eight months in jail in Portugal for petrol theft.
And the lawyer said that he believed the suspect may have admitted his guilt to that charge to stop police searching a farmhouse near Praia da Luz.
That meant the country’s authorities were not aware he lived there when Madeleine – who disappeared in May 2007 – later went missing from the family’s holiday apartment in the town.

Which in reality meant that the authorities missed the opportunity of recovering proof of his criminality from the belongings (or one should say other folks' belongings, from the proceeds of theft secreted there).

Still as the saying goes "no loss what a friend gets" his friends following instructions to make his dwelling look as if it had been ransacked cleared it for him.  Ultimately aided and abetted by concerned neighbours who completed the clean up.

Amaral didn't bother too much about tracking down sex offences which had taken place in the near vicinity of the Ocean Club resort.  Neither did he do anything about checking linkage with the other missing child case only seven miles away and that is certainly a case he knew all about.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5326 on: August 17, 2022, 06:06:10 PM »
Which is why I have said there is no significance to the fact he is not representing Brueckner.

What is significant though is his assessment of his former client ~

Mr Vieira represented career criminal Christian B in 2006, when he spent eight months in jail in Portugal for petrol theft.
And the lawyer said that he believed the suspect may have admitted his guilt to that charge to stop police searching a farmhouse near Praia da Luz.
That meant the country’s authorities were not aware he lived there when Madeleine – who disappeared in May 2007 – later went missing from the family’s holiday apartment in the town.

Which in reality meant that the authorities missed the opportunity of recovering proof of his criminality from the belongings (or one should say other folks' belongings, from the proceeds of theft secreted there).

Still as the saying goes "no loss what a friend gets" his friends following instructions to make his dwelling look as if it had been ransacked cleared it for him.  Ultimately aided and abetted by concerned neighbours who completed the clean up.

Amaral didn't bother too much about tracking down sex offences which had taken place in the near vicinity of the Ocean Club resort.  Neither did he do anything about checking linkage with the other missing child case only seven miles away and that is certainly a case he knew all about.

As Brueckner was caught in the act of stealing diesel I'm not surprised he pleaded guilty.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5327 on: August 17, 2022, 06:08:46 PM »
As Brueckner was caught in the act of stealing diesel I'm not surprised he pleaded guilty.

A brilliant deduction I must say.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5328 on: August 17, 2022, 06:13:43 PM »
The bloke who stabbed Salman Rushdie pleaded not guilty to murder despite the fact that hundreds of people witnessed him trying to murder Salman Rushdie.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5329 on: August 24, 2022, 01:31:47 PM »
The Portuguese police were still obviously leaking like a sieve and someone tipped him the wink.  Unfortunately for Amaral though, the press pack homed in on the wrong German and he had to break cover once more to tell them in words of one syllable that Martin Ney was not their target.

Martin Ney was not their target.

No, not now he isn't but he was.

German child killer Martin Ney, 49, 'is set to be questioned for a second time over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance'

Just a long line of suspects and CB will soon be just another one on the list.

At least GA has been consistent with who he believes was responsible ....for 15 years,

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5330 on: August 24, 2022, 01:35:12 PM »
Martin Ney was not their target.

No, not now he isn't but he was.

German child killer Martin Ney, 49, 'is set to be questioned for a second time over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance'

Just a long line of suspects and CB will soon be just another one on the list.

At least GA has been consistent with who he believes was responsible ....for 15 years,

Being consistently wrong is nothing to be proud of
.amaral didn't have evidence to support his claim...I'm sure you will find wolters has

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5331 on: August 24, 2022, 01:43:54 PM »
.amaral didn't have evidence to support his claim...I'm sure you will find wolters has

.I'm sure you will find wolters has

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5332 on: August 24, 2022, 02:55:46 PM »

Shouldn't be much longer now aye.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5333 on: August 24, 2022, 02:58:04 PM »
.I'm sure you will find wolters has

As has already been said even if CB was found guilty you wouldn't accept it

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5334 on: August 24, 2022, 03:09:44 PM »

When does the trial start?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5335 on: August 24, 2022, 03:20:26 PM »
When does the trial start?

Never mind a trial, what about a charge?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5336 on: August 24, 2022, 04:12:13 PM »

Well, we will never know....because he wont be found guilty.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5337 on: August 24, 2022, 04:49:09 PM »
How do you know?  I thought he was a patsy and being set up to take the blame, no?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5338 on: August 24, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »

the fact that you state that as a fact when its opinion......shows youe opinion is worthless. I dont know if he will be found guilty ...but i think its highly likely he will be..

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5339 on: August 24, 2022, 04:59:46 PM »
the fact that you state that as a fact when its opinion......shows youe opinion is worthless. I dont know if he will be found guilty ...but i think its highly likely he will be..

Just not any time in the foreseeable future though.

Certainly, Wolters doesn't think so.