Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408539 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5340 on: August 24, 2022, 06:23:06 PM »
Just not any time in the foreseeable future though.

Certainly, Wolters doesn't think so.

After the trial of CB for the Behan rape....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5341 on: August 25, 2022, 01:21:55 PM »
the fact that you state that as a fact when its opinion......shows youe opinion is worthless. I dont know if he will be found guilty ...but i think its highly likely he will be..

I dont know if he will be found guilty ...

Exactly, you don't know - so how do you know my opinion is worthless.

You just think he will be.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5342 on: August 25, 2022, 01:28:33 PM »
How do you know?  I thought he was a patsy and being set up to take the blame, no?

What I do think, if they spent the time looking into people who was there - they would have got somewhere by now.

Instead of looking for a cap that fits the abduction theory.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5343 on: August 25, 2022, 01:34:25 PM »

What I do think, if they spent the time looking into people who was there - they would have got somewhere by now.

They are looking into CB who they believe was there.  Who do you think they should be looking at?  The parents?  What do you think they could possibly uncover there that the PJ overlooked?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5344 on: August 25, 2022, 01:37:35 PM »

Spot on observation!

They have indeed spent a considerable amount of time looking into people who were there.  And indeed it has got them somewhere.

It has also got Christian Brueckner the status of arguido in Portugal and the status of prime suspect in Germany and Britain.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5345 on: August 25, 2022, 02:04:32 PM »
They are looking into CB who they believe was there.  Who do you think they should be looking at?  The parents?  What do you think they could possibly uncover there that the PJ overlooked?

Wasn’t the initial investigation shoddy to say the least and, according to believers, the current one doesn’t seem a whole lot better?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5346 on: August 25, 2022, 02:10:17 PM »
Wasn’t the initial investigation shoddy to say the least and, according to believers, the current one doesn’t seem a whole lot better?
I can't speak for "believers" but if you're asking me the initial investigation was shoddy yes, but as yet I don't have a complaint about the current one.
How about you tell us what avenues of investigation you would have pursued if you had been put in charge that the shoddy PJ overlooked?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5347 on: August 25, 2022, 02:30:54 PM »
Spot on observation!

They have indeed spent a considerable amount of time looking into people who were there.  And indeed it has got them somewhere.

It has also got Christian Brueckner the status of arguido in Portugal and the status of prime suspect in Germany and Britain.

Well my observation would be the golden hour etc was lost the minute the mccs let 20 people odd tramp round the place.

Why, after all she had already searched the place thoroughly....and knew maddie had been taken.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5348 on: August 25, 2022, 03:03:11 PM »
Well my observation would be the golden hour etc was lost the minute the mccs let 20 people odd tramp round the place.

Why, after all she had already searched the place thoroughly....and knew maddie had been taken.

Not really interested in your observations though are we.  On this thread the place to go for observation is to Amaral, don't you think.

Then again - Amaral wasn't actually there which means he witnessed nothing.  So I am afraid you will have to go along with the witnesses who were there at the time and the fact that never once in the years since Madeleine's case was put on the shelf have the Portuguese Judiciary constituted one single arguido.

Wonder why they've done that now.

Madeleine McCann: Christian Brueckner declared formal suspect
By Adam Durbin & Andre Rhoden-Paul
BBC News

Published
22 April

A German man has been declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Christian Brueckner, 45, has been made an "arguido", but Portuguese authorities have not formally revealed the suspect's name.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On Thursday, a statement was issued by prosecutors in Faro, Algarve's main city, who said a person was made an "arguido" - which translates as "named suspect", "formal suspect" or "person of interest" - a day earlier.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61183857
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5349 on: August 25, 2022, 03:16:54 PM »
Not really interested in your observations though are we.  On this thread the place to go for observation is to Amaral, don't you think.

Then again - Amaral wasn't actually there which means he witnessed nothing.  So I am afraid you will have to go along with the witnesses who were there at the time and the fact that never once in the years since Madeleine's case was put on the shelf have the Portuguese Judiciary constituted one single arguido.

Wonder why they've done that now.

Madeleine McCann: Christian Brueckner declared formal suspect
By Adam Durbin & Andre Rhoden-Paul
BBC News

Published
22 April

A German man has been declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Christian Brueckner, 45, has been made an "arguido", but Portuguese authorities have not formally revealed the suspect's name.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On Thursday, a statement was issued by prosecutors in Faro, Algarve's main city, who said a person was made an "arguido" - which translates as "named suspect", "formal suspect" or "person of interest" - a day earlier.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61183857

Excuse me B .....they are just printed words....words you choose to believe.

Whether you are interested in what I have to say or not... is of no concern to me.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5350 on: August 25, 2022, 03:37:34 PM »

Excuse me B .....they are just printed words....words you choose to believe.

Whether you are interested in what I have to say or not... is of no concern to me.

Portuguese prosecutors have confirmed that Brueckner is an official suspect in the crime against Madeleine McCann.

Goncalo Amaral has made a career out of denying any such crime took place.

It now seems that according to the official line being taken in Portugal that you - Amaral - and the rest of his followers are the ones out of step with the evidence based and informed opinion adopted by Portuguese prosecutors.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5351 on: August 25, 2022, 03:47:13 PM »
Portuguese prosecutors have confirmed that Brueckner is an official suspect in the crime against Madeleine McCann.

Goncalo Amaral has made a career out of denying any such crime took place.

It now seems that according to the official line being taken in Portugal that you - Amaral - and the rest of his followers are the ones out of step with the evidence based and informed opinion adopted by Portuguese prosecutors.

The bottom line is actions speak louder than words.

At the moment action is zero no charges.....same as abduction has zero evidence.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5352 on: August 25, 2022, 04:13:36 PM »
The bottom line is actions speak louder than words.

At the moment action is zero no charges.....same as abduction has zero evidence.

Portuguese prosecutors have acted.

Proving Goncalo Amaral and his opinions are now totally rubbished by Portuguese officials. 

It has taken over fifteen years to arrive at this juncture - a wee bit longer to set the record straight seems OK to me, but then again I am one who really does wish to see "Justice for Madeleine".

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5353 on: August 25, 2022, 04:17:33 PM »
Portuguese prosecutors have acted.

Proving Goncalo Amaral and his opinions are now totally rubbished by Portuguese officials. 

It has taken over fifteen years to arrive at this juncture - a wee bit longer to set the record straight seems OK to me, but then again I am one who really does wish to see "Justice for Madeleine".

I am one who really does wish to see "Justice for Madeleine".

Do you really ...or is it what happened to the mccs....not maddie.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5354 on: August 25, 2022, 04:53:14 PM »

I am one who really does wish to see "Justice for Madeleine".

Do you really ...or is it what happened to the mccs....not maddie.

Goncalo Amaral is the guy you should be questioning about his attitudes and actions in relation to
  • the victims of an horrific crime
  • the alleged perpetrator of that horrific crime
  • his interference in an ongoing police investigation causing a suspect under investigation to be named
  • his attempts to derail that investigation by publicising inaccurate information regarding suspect vehicles and the suspect's appearance