Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408401 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5370 on: August 26, 2022, 11:53:55 AM »
People say how rare it is for a child to be abducted in a foreign country. So how rare is it for parents in a foreign country to hide an accidental death? Zilch

Therein lies the problem.  And why this is an extraordinary case.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5371 on: August 26, 2022, 12:51:18 PM »

I believe that Amaral was hoping to prop up the treatment of The Ciprianos, especially as he was made Arguido himself on the very next day.

The PJ appear to have been a law unto itself until then and deeming anyone guilty even if there was no evidence.  Choose your perpetrator and then fit them up.

Despite the misery of The McCanns this has in many ways  been successful in exposing this.  Amaral was in fact just an ignorant peasant who was used by the power of the Old Guard who reinvented themselves during the Two Revolutions and are still in power to this day.  Sitting comfortably at The Supreme Court of Portugal.

It will end one day, probably only when they are all dead.  Meanwhile, Amaral is the real Scapegoat.

It took one English Woman and one very small child to question the ethics of The PJ.  How very sad is that.

If nothing else let's hope that this topples the Old Guard.   

Amaral is from th same bloodline as the Old Guard, but altho he behaves like a peasant IMO, he is actually related to Isabella who would have been Queen of Portugal had it not been for the revolution.   She is descended from the *Guedes do Amaral* and the *de Sousas*, as is Goncalo Amaral, so his bloodline is pretty special

Yeah, I think thta you  are right, Elli    Goncalo Amaraal is the real Scapegoat

But I am hopeful that Madeleine will be recovered.   Sadly she will not be the same Madeleine that she would have been.   Tragic.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5372 on: August 26, 2022, 01:19:59 PM »
If nothing else let's hope that this topples the Old Guard.   

Amaral is from th same bloodline as the Old Guard, but altho he behaves like a peasant IMO, he is actually related to Isabella who would have been Queen of Portugal had it not been for the revolution.   She is descended from the *Guedes do Amaral* and the *de Sousas*, as is Goncalo Amaral, so his bloodline is pretty special

Yeah, I think thta you  are right, Elli    Goncalo Amaraal is the real Scapegoat

But I am hopeful that Madeleine will be recovered.   Sadly she will not be the same Madeleine that she would have been.   Tragic.

It won't topple The Old Guard, Sadie.  They are the heart and soul of this misbegotten country.  Only old age and death will do that.  But it shouldn't be much longer now.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5373 on: August 26, 2022, 01:34:39 PM »
It won't topple The Old Guard, Sadie.  They are the heart and soul of this misbegotten country.  Only old age and death will do that.  But it shouldn't be much longer now.

Then the next hereditary tier will move into place and money, breeding and education will prove their worth. Proving that sticking a carnation into gun muzzles is no way to seriously conduct a revolution.

The Old Guard whatever nationality they may be have always been there and always will be.  Neither Mme Guillotine, cellars in Yekaterinburg nor atom bombs will cause anything other than a slight irritant.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5374 on: August 26, 2022, 01:39:53 PM »
Instead of the cap that incriminated the McCann's you mean?   Detectives have ruled out the McCann's  get up to date.  Three Police forces are looking at CB.

So what are they looking for ...the three police forces.

Looking at CB is not exactly enough evidence to charge him.

Seeing "your" so up to date why haven't they charged him -  apparently the rumor is they have concrete evidence.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5375 on: August 26, 2022, 01:50:05 PM »
Then the next hereditary tier will move into place and money, breeding and education will prove their worth. Proving that sticking a carnation into gun muzzles is no way to seriously conduct a revolution.

The Old Guard whatever nationality they may be have always been there and always will be.  Neither Mme Guillotine, cellars in Yekaterinburg nor atom bombs will cause anything other than a slight irritant.

The original Revolutionists didn't know what they were doing.  I was there in Portugal at the time and those who stopped us on the drive down through Portugal were polite and pleasant and waved us on with their guns.  It was the second Revolution that was the nasty one, by which time the Old Guard had recovered.  And that was the end of freedom for Portugal for many a long year.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5376 on: August 26, 2022, 02:24:31 PM »

The utter contempt displayed by Amaral for the grief and anguish of parents in the midst of unimaginable trauma is exemplified by his descriptions in his book and in his documentary.

It is a measure of this invisible man who wasn't even there as a witness to the events described.

But who didn't miss seizing the opportunity to deride and mock the parents of a missing child in the midst of their panic and distress.
The theme might have been "praying Arabs" and used to caricature and demean ~ but in retrospect the individual who emerges from it with reputation shredded is Amaral ~ whose portrayal of the event illustrates nothing but his inhumanity.

I suppose you would think all in your post as it suits your strattergy to crucify GA.

Its a fact the mccs did everything in there powwer to PROTECT there reputaition.

Bet you would think thank god they had the sense to start a fund and employ 11 lawyers  an thank god for Carter Ruck.  That did everything imo than look for maddie.....just seemed alabout the mccs and reputation.

Surly B you are not naive enough to think that only GA is responsible for all the doubt.

How many other professional people who have wrote books profilers who studied mccs have thought them involved.

What ever interference you think G A  caused it was nothing to the interference of the UK.

Still to this day ....G A has not been proved wrong.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5377 on: August 26, 2022, 02:27:03 PM »

I suppose you would think all in your post as it suits your strattergy to crucify GA.

Its a fact the mccs did everything in there powwer to PROTECT there reputaition.

Bet you would think thank god they had the sense to start a fund and employ 11 lawyers  an thank god for Carter Ruck.  That did everything imo than look for maddie.....just seemed alabout the mccs and reputation.

Surly B you are not naive enough to think that only GA is responsible for all the doubt.

How many other professional people who have wrote books profilers who studied mccs have thought them involved.

What ever interference you think G A  caused it was nothing to the interference of the UK.

I haven't seen anyone of note who think the mccanns are involved...not one

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5378 on: August 26, 2022, 02:29:24 PM »
I haven't seen anyone of note who think the mccanns are involved...not one

Suppose it depends where you look.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5379 on: August 26, 2022, 02:40:18 PM »

I'd never even heard of Amaral before I realised there simply wasn't any abductor, &
Wolters isn't having any joy proving me wrong.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5380 on: August 26, 2022, 04:39:34 PM »
Suppose it depends where you look.

I'm aware of everything from both sides....you cannot name one person of note who thinks the mccanns are guilty...because there isn't one.
Those who do accuse the mccsnns believe a load of junk..like the dogs having 100% record...it isn't true
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 05:18:47 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5381 on: August 26, 2022, 05:23:30 PM »

I'm aware of everything from both sides....you cannot name one person of note who thinks the mccanns are guilty...because there isn't one.
Those who do accuse the mccsnns believe a load of junk..like the dogs having 100% record...it isn't true
There is no one of note (ie anyone with a shred of credibility) that believes the McCanns are guilty afaik.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5382 on: August 26, 2022, 07:22:17 PM »
There is no one of note (ie anyone with a shred of credibility) that believes the McCanns are guilty afaik.

Perhaps some people don't speak their minds through fear of litigation.
I mean, that's possible isn't it.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5383 on: August 26, 2022, 07:27:06 PM »

& MWT really does believe Maddie opened the window herself, dontcha know. Everyone always tells the truth about everything you see.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5384 on: August 26, 2022, 08:49:17 PM »

That's because anyone who expresses doubt is automatically assumed to lack credibility by McCann aupporters imo. Whether they actually lack credibility is another matter.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0