Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408237 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5385 on: August 26, 2022, 09:11:56 PM »
That's because anyone who expresses doubt is automatically assumed to lack credibility by McCann aupporters imo. Whether they actually lack credibility is another matter.
Well who do you know of note who thinks the McCanns are guilty?  Tony Bennett (not the singer)?  Pat Brown?  Captain Sensible?  Anyone else?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5386 on: August 26, 2022, 09:27:04 PM »
Well who do you know of note who thinks the McCanns are guilty?  Tony Bennett (not the singer)?  Pat Brown?  Captain Sensible?  Anyone else?

No one in their right mind could have the slightest doubt about Kate's curtains.
Utterly convincing so they are.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5387 on: August 26, 2022, 09:28:32 PM »
That's because anyone who expresses doubt is automatically assumed to lack credibility by McCann aupporters imo. Whether they actually lack credibility is another matter.

I think you have made another junk post. Could you name one of these credible people...you can't can you.
Ss I've said..all the z list investigators..poulton,,,brown...believe Eddie had a 100 % record which I would think you know is simply not true

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5388 on: August 26, 2022, 09:34:02 PM »

I prefer credible people like Wolters.
If he says he has concrete evidence then he most definitely has & I trust him implicitly, even if he never gets round to whipping the evidence out in public or before a judge or anything.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5389 on: August 26, 2022, 10:00:40 PM »
I think you have made another junk post. Could you name one of these credible people...you can't can you.
Ss I've said..all the z list investigators..poulton,,,brown...believe Eddie had a 100 % record which I would think you know is simply not true
Of course!  Sonia Poulton!!  How could I have forgotten her?  Incredibly credible I’m sure…  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5390 on: August 26, 2022, 10:28:05 PM »

I suppose you would think all in your post as it suits your strattergy to crucify GA.

Its a fact the mccs did everything in there powwer to PROTECT there reputaition.

Bet you would think thank god they had the sense to start a fund and employ 11 lawyers  an thank god for Carter Ruck.  That did everything imo than look for maddie.....just seemed alabout the mccs and reputation.

Surly B you are not naive enough to think that only GA is responsible for all the doubt.

How many other professional people who have wrote books profilers who studied mccs have thought them involved.

What ever interference you think G A  caused it was nothing to the interference of the UK.

Still to this day ....G A has not been proved wrong.

I think you are basing your assessment of Amaral on what he has written about himself in his best seller without realising that it is actually a work of fiction which inadvertently gives a masterclass from start to finish in exactly how not to conduct a police investigation.

His desperation is palpable with the advent of German and British prime suspect and Portuguese arguido, Brueckner, into the mix.  The mere existence of whom tends to indicate just precisely how wrong Amaral has always been.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5391 on: August 26, 2022, 10:41:46 PM »
I think you are basing your assessment of Amaral on what he has written about himself in his best seller without realising that it is actually a work of fiction which inadvertently gives a masterclass from start to finish in exactly how not to conduct a police investigation.

His desperation is palpable with the advent of German and British prime suspect and Portuguese arguido, Brueckner, into the mix.  The mere existence of whom tends to indicate just precisely how wrong Amaral has always been.

Yeah, charges coming for the abductor alright, just not any time in the foreseeable future though.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5392 on: August 26, 2022, 10:43:29 PM »
Of course!  Sonia Poulton!!  How could I have forgotten her?  Incredibly credible I’m sure…  @)(++(*

Maybe she has concrete evidence, I mean, we know Wolters doesn't so maybe she'll have more luck.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5393 on: August 27, 2022, 10:26:40 AM »

So what are they looking for ...the three police forces.

Looking at CB is not exactly enough evidence to charge him.

Seeing "your" so up to date why haven't they charged him -  apparently the rumor is they have concrete evidence.

CB isn't going anywhere soon.   As Woltors said,  he wants to get a the other crimes out of the way first.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5394 on: August 27, 2022, 10:30:57 AM »

CB isn't going anywhere soon.   As Woltors said,  he wants to get a the other crimes out of the way first.

Do you have a cite for that?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5395 on: August 27, 2022, 10:35:35 AM »

So what are they looking for ...the three police forces.

Looking at CB is not exactly enough evidence to charge him.

Seeing "your" so up to date why haven't they charged him -  apparently the rumor is they have concrete evidence.

There's a link between the Hazel Behan rape case & Maddie, according to some, but no one will venture exactly what this link is supposed to be.
The only link I can find mentioned by Wolters is the open window.
Unless anyone would care to correct me on that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5396 on: August 27, 2022, 10:38:56 AM »
There's a link between the Hazel Behan rape case & Maddie, according to some, but no one will venture exactly what this link is supposed to be.
The only link I can find mentioned by Wolters is the open window.
Unless anyone would care to correct me on that.

I've said what the link is thought to be...no intention of continually repeating things

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5397 on: August 27, 2022, 10:45:10 AM »
I've said what the link is thought to be...no intention of continually repeating things

You never provided the relevant quote from Wolters though.
Fancy sharing it with the forum now?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5398 on: August 27, 2022, 10:47:07 AM »
Why would the public have been informed of the link the police have established between the two cases anyway?  Or is there a belief that every single detail of investigation into the Behan / McCann cases have been divulged publicly?  Some people really do need to grow up and stop their childish daily repeated mantras IMO.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5399 on: August 27, 2022, 10:49:51 AM »
You never provided the relevant quote from Wolters though.
Fancy sharing it with the forum now?

You are only here for a laugh...I'm happy share with anyone interested in a serious discussion..