Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408797 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5400 on: August 27, 2022, 10:53:38 AM »
Why would the public have been informed of the link the police have established between the two cases anyway?  Or is there a belief that every single detail of investigation into the Behan / McCann cases have been divulged publicly?  Some people really do need to grow up and stop their childish daily repeated mantras IMO.

Devel claims that Wolters claims there's a link, other than just the window, so maybe he could find the relevant quote from Wolters & we could have serious & sensible discussion about it.
Or I could just carry on ripping you all for the foreseeable future.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5401 on: August 27, 2022, 10:54:32 AM »
You are only here for a laugh...I'm happy share with anyone interested in a serious discussion..

Just provide the relevant quote, there's a love.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5402 on: August 27, 2022, 10:57:17 AM »
Devel claims that Wolters claims there's a link, other than just the window, so maybe he could find the relevant quote from Wolters & we could have serious & sensible discussion about it.
Or I could just carry on ripping you all for the foreseeable future.

I suggest you carry on getting yourself off on your own...there's a word for that....no ones interested in what you post or think

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5403 on: August 27, 2022, 10:58:28 AM »
I suggest you carry on getting yourself off on your own...there's a word for that....no ones interested in what you post or think

Yet you often feel compelled to reply, just not with the relevant quote from Wolters though.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5404 on: August 27, 2022, 11:03:43 AM »
Yet you often feel compelled to reply, just not with the relevant quote from Wolters though.

I'm not compelled..just enjoy giving you a taste of your own medicine

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5405 on: August 27, 2022, 11:04:41 AM »
I'm not compelled..just enjoy giving you a taste of your own medicine

Not doing very well at it.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5406 on: August 27, 2022, 11:50:00 AM »

no ones interested in what you post or think

How do you know that, you don't.....like you only know what you think you know an that is no more than anyone else.

Your just a poster MR ...what makes you think anyone has any interest in what you have to say.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5407 on: August 27, 2022, 12:20:31 PM »

How do you know that, you don't.....like you only know what you think you know an that is no more than anyone else.

Your just a poster MR ...what makes you think anyone has any interest in what you have to say.

I'm not bothered if anyone's interested in my posts.....I'm s much better informed poster than others...for instance I know the claim sceptics believe that Eddie had a 100% record is total BS...I know that because Grime has admitted it...I know Eddie isn't a reliable cadaver dog...because Grime said so...
All your suspicions and those of other sceptics are based on junk..I know that too

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5408 on: August 27, 2022, 12:23:20 PM »

What about you claim of all these people who think the McCann's are guilty...you cant name one...lol...note junk
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 12:26:43 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Lace

« Reply #5409 on: August 27, 2022, 12:51:44 PM »
Do you have a cite for that?

Mr Wolters said it is likely Brueckner - who is now in solitary confinement at Oldenburg prison near Bremen, north-west Germany - will be charged early next year with other alleged offences in Portugal, including the rape of an Irish woman in the Algarve in 2004 and two incidents where he allegedly flashed at youngsters.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5410 on: August 27, 2022, 12:55:50 PM »
Mr Wolters said it is likely Brueckner - who is now in solitary confinement at Oldenburg prison near Bremen, north-west Germany - will be charged early next year with other alleged offences in Portugal, including the rape of an Irish woman in the Algarve in 2004 and two incidents where he allegedly flashed at youngsters.

Great, but where's the part about him being charged with Madeleine's abduction & murder after?

Offline Lace

« Reply #5411 on: August 27, 2022, 01:03:05 PM »
Great, but where's the part about him being charged with Madeleine's abduction & murder after?

Didn't you read the part which said he would be charged?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5412 on: August 27, 2022, 01:05:20 PM »
Didn't you read the part which said he would be charged?

With other offences yes.
Nothing relating to Maddie though.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5413 on: August 27, 2022, 01:21:03 PM »
With other offences yes.
Nothing relating to Maddie though.

it's saying will be charged with other alleged offences,  'other' meaning offences other than Madeleine.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5414 on: August 27, 2022, 01:23:36 PM »

it's saying will be charged with other alleged offences,  'other' meaning offences other than Madeleine.

IMO, Brueckner isn't being charged with anything relating to Maddie, ever, but some people still haven't caught up.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 07:13:26 PM by John »