Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408242 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5550 on: September 15, 2022, 01:20:42 PM »
then it shows what a fool you are..

I dont know as a certainty Wolters has got his man but lookung at all the evidence availabe I think its highly likely he has. You are just so wrong in just about everything you post about me

I think it sad but informative really why g is so often put down. it strikes me she is nearer to the truth than you would like.

G-Unit is one of the most researched poster on this forum by far over the years I have admired her attention to detail and research and Im sure I'm not the only one by far.

If anyone has the knowledge of this case it is G-Unit and produces it in a respectful manner.

What ever you think of G  she is certainly no Fool

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5551 on: September 15, 2022, 01:25:16 PM »
There is not a scrap of evidence let alone proof which substantiates your innuendos which makes your bitter posts somewhat inappropriate from so many points of view.

I think you rather underestimate those who know Amaral is a liar ~ that was decided a long time ago by the Portuguese courts who gave him a criminal conviction specifically for that reason, on finding him a proven liar.

Ah you see......I think the only bitterness in your post ...is yours.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5552 on: September 15, 2022, 01:28:43 PM »
Who are you to decide what misinformation is ...its on the net for everyone to see [I didn't put it on there] an who said anything about them washing curtains...that is you.

As for the forensic results ...wasn't they inconclusive...so why should I read them

Why do you think you have the right to tell me what I believe is ridiculous and insult people intelligence that they believe every thing they see to make a conclusion of there own what happened ....you should look nearer home for that L

You really do require to read the conclusive forensic reports available to you in the files.  Amaral appeared not to understand them but starting with Leicestershire police every single other investigative authority since knows exactly how Amaral got it all entirely wrong.

Sandra Felgueiras has been very vocal about the lies Amaral told her and her discovery of just how heinous he and they were when she was able to read the files for herself.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5553 on: September 15, 2022, 01:29:30 PM »

I think it sad but informative really why g is so often put down. it strikes me she is nearer to the truth than you would like.

G-Unit is one of the most researched poster on this forum by far over the years I have admired her attention to detail and research and Im sure I'm not the only one by far.

If anyone has the knowledge of this case it is G-Unit and produces it in a respectful manner.

Thank you Kizzy.

I think the attacks on me speak for themselves. No-one's trying to convince me that I'm a fool, they're trying to convince those who might read my posts imo. It's exactly the same sort of attack which has been desperately aimed at Amaral for years.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5554 on: September 15, 2022, 01:32:14 PM »
So you don't believe Wolters has got his man just because he says so? You have examined the evidence and decided for yourself? Sorry, but I don't think so.

No internet poster has had access to the files since Amaral's indiscretion in 2019.  I thought you knew that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5555 on: September 15, 2022, 01:39:14 PM »
No I don't, and I don't think anyone does. The circumstances could be completely different to the narrative we've been given and upon which I assume your statement is based.

Despite Amaral cheerleading on this man's behalf I think it is time for sceptics to step back and take a closer look at the crimes for which he has been convicted.

There may be a risk of being associated with the company being kept and the causes being unreservedly supported.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5556 on: September 15, 2022, 01:39:43 PM »
Thank you Kizzy.

I think the attacks on me speak for themselves. No-one's trying to convince me that I'm a fool, they're trying to convince those who might read my posts imo. It's exactly the same sort of attack which has been desperately aimed at Amaral for years.
You're clearly no fool, you know exactly what you're doing and somehow that's worse.  At least one can forgive ignorance...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5557 on: September 15, 2022, 01:42:11 PM »
Thank you Kizzy.

Exactly.    8@??)(

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5558 on: September 15, 2022, 01:45:50 PM »
You're clearly no fool, you know exactly what you're doing and somehow that's worse.  At least one can forgive ignorance...

you know exactly what you're doing

It takes one to know one ....as they say - don't tar everyone with your brush

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5559 on: September 15, 2022, 01:55:32 PM »
Thank you Kizzy.

You have refferrred to me as arrogant,,,thats you attacking me...

you have said i beleive in CBs guilt because Wolters said so.....and taht I believe in abduction because SY said so...if you really believe that you are a fool...

If you post misinformation you deserve to be called out

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5560 on: September 15, 2022, 02:00:00 PM »

I dont see gunit as any sort of authority on this case. its like saying someone with knowledge of the bible is an authority on the existence of God.

ive posted facts about the dogs and gunit has not been able to dispute anything...so she resorted to a personal attack...how is that respectful
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 02:15:49 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Lace

« Reply #5561 on: September 15, 2022, 02:06:02 PM »
Who are you to decide what misinformation is ...its on the net for everyone to see [I didn't put it on there] an who said anything about them washing curtains...that is you.

As for the forensic results ...wasn't they inconclusive...so why should I read them

Why do you think you have the right to tell me what I believe is ridiculous and insult people intelligence that they believe every thing they see to make a conclusion of there own what happened ....you should look nearer home for that L

Oh dear,  sounds as though you believe the McCann's cleaned the floor otherwise you wouldn't be questioning what is misinformation.  Why post the misinformation if you don't believe it to be true.   

I think you should calm down and read the forensics,  then you will understand things better.

Offline Lace

« Reply #5562 on: September 15, 2022, 02:08:16 PM »
Apparently those who are intelligent and knowledgeable know that the McCanns are innocent because they said they are. They know that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger because that's what Operation Grange investigated. They know that a German criminal took and killed her because a German prosecutor told them so. They know that Amaral lied about them because the McCanns told them that too.

What are you rambling on about?   Do you think I haven't done my own research?   You are not the only one who came to their own conclusion.   Arrogance will get you nowhere.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5563 on: September 15, 2022, 02:15:16 PM »

To many Johnny Come Latelies if you ask me.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5564 on: September 15, 2022, 02:21:28 PM »
Oh dear,  sounds as though you believe the McCann's cleaned the floor otherwise you wouldn't be questioning what is misinformation.  Why post the misinformation if you don't believe it to be true.   

I think you should calm down and read the forensics,  then you will understand things better.

I think you should get a grip ....just stick to all the misinformation that we are hearing from Walt.