Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408290 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5745 on: January 09, 2023, 12:40:53 PM »
I'm sorry but what is Brueckner's phone data supposed to indicate exactly?
What is it evidence of? That he recieved a half hour phone call? Well, that's not much evidence of anything really is it, other than that someone phoned him really.

If it could be positively linked to CB, the only thing it would be evidence of would be his presence withing the general environs of PDL before Madeleine went missing  - along with several hundred  other people.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5746 on: January 09, 2023, 12:47:10 PM »
If it could be positively linked to CB, the only thing it would be evidence of would be his presence withing the general environs of PDL before Madeleine went missing  - along with several hundred  other people.

...and he did happen to live there, so it's not unreasonable for him to own & use a phone really, I'd have thought. Perhaps.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5747 on: January 09, 2023, 12:51:58 PM »

Including the three amigos Grange went after .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5748 on: January 09, 2023, 01:04:38 PM »
...and he did happen to live there, so it's not unreasonable for him to own & use a phone really, I'd have thought. Perhaps.

I think that could be a stumbling block as he had every right to be there.
 Without a transcript of the conversation, I can't see the existence of a call being of much use.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5749 on: January 09, 2023, 01:11:43 PM »
Topic: Amaral's body in a fridge theory common to both Joana and Madeleine?
Does anyone think its strange how two little girls go missing ...and Amaral chose the same body in a fridge theory ...?
Reference to the Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann cases.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tktdtq3k9vq3837iaju2on29j6&topic=2898.msg100652#msg100652

There is a lot that Amaral manged to convince himself about and all without a shred of supporting evidence to back his notions up.

The fridge was a bit of a cause celebre thing for a time.  All utter nonsense of course.  But when in the process of ignoring real evidence - such as Brueckner's phone pings - while making a story up as you go along is really just the pits.

By the way - the evidence presented regarding the open window and the raised shutters came from an eye witness who was present at the time.
Amaral wasn't there.
In contradicting eye witness testimony and calling the witness a liar you are libelling her.  Do have a care about that!

I said Amaral wasn't convinced by the tale of the open window and shutters.

Then, at 10pm, Madeleine's mother goes in her turn into the bedroom, she sees the open
window, the raised shutters and the curtains waving in the breeze. This scenario is
highly improbable,
since the shutters cannot be operated from the outside. Normally,
that window is never opened, she says, but she can't say either if it was locked. This
vagueness perhaps serves the interests of the witnesses, but arouses the suspicions of the
investigators.
TOTL page 22

As I was reporting Amaral's conclusions, not mine, I am libelling no-one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5750 on: January 09, 2023, 01:28:53 PM »
Topic: Amaral's body in a fridge theory common to both Joana and Madeleine?
Does anyone think its strange how two little girls go missing ...and Amaral chose the same body in a fridge theory ...?
Reference to the Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann cases.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tktdtq3k9vq3837iaju2on29j6&topic=2898.msg100652#msg100652

There is a lot that Amaral manged to convince himself about and all without a shred of supporting evidence to back his notions up.

The fridge was a bit of a cause celebre thing for a time.  All utter nonsense of course.  But when in the process of ignoring real evidence - such as Brueckner's phone pings - while making a story up as you go along is really just the pits.

By the way - the evidence presented regarding the open window and the raised shutters came from an eye witness who was present at the time.
Amaral wasn't there.
In contradicting eye witness testimony and calling the witness a liar you are libelling her.  Do have a care about that!

By the way. So what was the point of leaving a window wide open ..looking out of it and leaving it open when twins were still inside?

Then closing it when she had returned from the tapas bar - destroying any evidence or photo graphs being taken

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5751 on: January 09, 2023, 01:52:23 PM »
Including the three amigos Grange went after .

The "three amigos" were questioned under caution.  Apparently they were burglars and their phones were active in Luz around the time Madeleine disappeared.

The questions which should present themselves are
  • why did no-one bother to eliminate them from the inquiry in 2007
  • why did it have to wait until Scotland Yard took over the investigation before these men were questioned in 2014
  • apart from these three and Euclides Monteiro  - how many other criminals with known profiles including child abuse owned a phone which activated antennae in Luz on May 3 2007
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5752 on: January 09, 2023, 01:57:58 PM »
I said Amaral wasn't convinced by the tale of the open window and shutters.

Then, at 10pm, Madeleine's mother goes in her turn into the bedroom, she sees the open
window, the raised shutters and the curtains waving in the breeze. This scenario is
highly improbable,
since the shutters cannot be operated from the outside. Normally,
that window is never opened, she says, but she can't say either if it was locked. This
vagueness perhaps serves the interests of the witnesses, but arouses the suspicions of the
investigators.
TOTL page 22

As I was reporting Amaral's conclusions, not mine, I am libelling no-one.

Please allow me to remind you that you are posting on a British based forum where many of Amaral's "conclusions" are libellous.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5753 on: January 09, 2023, 02:14:19 PM »
Please allow me to remind you that you are posting on a British based forum where many of Amaral's "conclusions" are libellous.

In your opinion, but not that of the ECHR.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5754 on: January 09, 2023, 02:35:18 PM »
In your opinion, but not that of the ECHR.

The thing is though - I can differentiate between what is fact and what is fiction.

Amaral states on national tv and numerous interviews, that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - Brueckner sported a dreadlock hairstyle.

Which is a lie.

Amaral just cannot help himself from lying.  Even going to the extent of fabricating a photoshop image to back up his lie.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5755 on: January 09, 2023, 02:40:02 PM »
The "three amigos" were questioned under caution.  Apparently they were burglars and their phones were active in Luz around the time Madeleine disappeared.

• why did it have to wait until Scotland Yard took over the investigation before these men were questioned in 2014
  • apart from these three and Euclides Monteiro  - how many other criminals with known profiles including child abuse owned a phone which activated antennae in Luz on May 3 2007

Why did no-one bother to eliminate them from the inquiry in 2007?

Because there was nothing to actually rule them in. They were nicking wallets & phones, not children.

Why did it have to wait until Scotland Yard took over the investigation before these men were questioned in 2014?

Because there wasn't any point in investigating them anyway. They were burglars, not child abductors.

Apart from these three and Euclides Monteiro  - how many other criminals with known profiles including child abuse owned a phone which activated antennae in Luz on May 3 2007?

I'm not really sure what difference this makes to anything. Receiving a half hour phone call isn't evidence of child abduction I'm afraid.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5756 on: January 09, 2023, 02:43:20 PM »
The thing is though - I can differentiate between what is fact and what is fiction.

Amaral states on national tv and numerous interviews, that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - Brueckner sported a dreadlock hairstyle.

Which is a lie.

Amaral just cannot help himself from lying.  Even going to the extent of fabricating a photoshop image to back up his lie.

Yeah, but he could still be right about the faked abduction though. It's up to Wolters to prove him wrong, & that won't be happening any time soon. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned that before.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5757 on: January 09, 2023, 03:03:56 PM »

Shock, horror , people who live in Luz use phones in Luz.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5758 on: January 09, 2023, 03:06:50 PM »

Strangely their paths never crossed what with CB supposedly a prolific burglar .

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5759 on: January 09, 2023, 03:09:13 PM »

Which is a lie.

Well then you know that the contents of Amaral's book are not libellous using the standards of the ECHR.
Result = happy posting.