Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 408532 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #5760 on: January 09, 2023, 03:11:28 PM »
The thing is though - I can differentiate between what is fact and what is fiction.

Amaral states on national tv and numerous interviews, that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - Brueckner sported a dreadlock hairstyle.

Which is a lie.

Amaral just cannot help himself from lying.  Even going to the extent of fabricating a photoshop image to back up his lie.

I'm not so sure of that. You seem quite confident Wolters really has something....
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5761 on: January 09, 2023, 03:26:12 PM »
Shock, horror , people who live in Luz use phones in Luz.

The modern concept in everyday police work is to carryout phone data analysis.

The information is to be used for investigative purposes.  Its function is not for it to be ignored.

Use of phone data can assist in solving crime.

Why do you think that is worth belittling? 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5762 on: January 09, 2023, 04:10:49 PM »
The modern concept in everyday police work is to carryout phone data analysis.

The information is to be used for investigative purposes.  Its function is not for it to be ignored.

Use of phone data can assist in solving crime.

Why do you think that is worth belittling?

Modern phone data can prove a lot, this is true, including near exact location.
The Phillips C12's that Brueckner & his accomplice were likely using, back in 2007, they weren't equipped with GPS or Google Maps I'm afraid. Only Tetris, Snake & a Calculator.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5763 on: January 09, 2023, 04:32:54 PM »
While Amaral was co-ordinator - or as some would have it filing clerk - the police organised a phone dump for all phone traffic covering the relevant period.

If the purpose of that was to ignore it almost entirely until proper professionally trained investigators took over the case six years down the line - it counts as one of the few successes of the botched 2007 Amaral led investigation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #5764 on: January 09, 2023, 09:03:48 PM »
While Amaral was co-ordinator - or as some would have it filing clerk - the police organised a phone dump for all phone traffic covering the relevant period.

If the purpose of that was to ignore it almost entirely until proper professionally trained investigators took over the case six years down the line - it counts as one of the few successes of the botched 2007 Amaral led investigation.

I would guess PJ only did that phone dump after a suggestion by UK police. It certainly wasn't done in the Cipriano case a few years earlier.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5765 on: January 09, 2023, 09:06:11 PM »
Modern phone data can prove a lot, this is true, including near exact location.
The Phillips C12's that Brueckner & his accomplice were likely using, back in 2007, they weren't equipped with GPS or Google Maps I'm afraid. Only Tetris, Snake & a Calculator.
Didn’t they use Nokia at the time?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5766 on: January 09, 2023, 09:33:02 PM »

David Payne's friends bought two Samsung PAYG mobiles for him.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5767 on: January 10, 2023, 09:53:49 AM »

Maybe, but I wasn't being specific. The point I was making was that phones were still quite primitive & rubbish back in 2007, lucky if you had one with a camera. Even luckier if you had the cash to afford a Blackberry.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5768 on: January 10, 2023, 11:07:34 AM »
I would guess PJ only did that phone dump after a suggestion by UK police. It certainly wasn't done in the Cipriano case a few years earlier.

I believe it was done at the behest of the British cops who had gone over as advisors.  In the event I don't think the Policia Judiciaria utilised the information as it was intended.  They concentrated solely on the individuals they had latched onto as their suspects.

The evidence is there in the files.  As is the evidence that known criminals and sometime burglars who had a presence in Luz and the Ocean Club resort were ignored until Scotland Yard took over the investigation.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5769 on: January 10, 2023, 11:12:58 AM »
David Payne's friends bought two Samsung PAYG mobiles for him.

Totally suspicious that one, eh!!!  Bringing Portuguese phones into a Portuguese police station to be passed to individuals needing a phone in extraordinary circumstances!

What do you think the significance of your rather cryptic post is?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #5770 on: January 10, 2023, 01:50:01 PM »
The thing is though - I can differentiate between what is fact and what is fiction.

Amaral states on national tv and numerous interviews, that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance - Brueckner sported a dreadlock hairstyle.

Which is a lie.

Amaral just cannot help himself from lying.  Even going to the extent of fabricating a photoshop image to back up his lie.

The thing here also though is...... do you know what evidence HCW has?

How do you know everything HCW says - regarding Maddie is the truth?

You obviously must know more than anyone else....to call it fact and not fiction.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5771 on: January 10, 2023, 04:05:12 PM »

The thing here also though is...... do you know what evidence HCW has?

How do you know everything HCW says - regarding Maddie is the truth?

You obviously must know more than anyone else....to call it fact and not fiction.

This is not the appropriate thread for discussing the evidence held in Madeleine's case by the BKA.

The thread is for discussing Amaral and his version of events.  The latest being his premature revelation of who the prime suspect was.  Rapidly followed by his ultimately abortive attempts to put false and misleading information regarding Patsy the prime suspect, into the public domain.

Please do make the attempt to stay on topic and avoid deflection.  Particularly as you can see from my post, there is still plenty going on which merits discussion.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5772 on: January 10, 2023, 04:19:44 PM »

Which is a lie.

You mean this one?  Clearly a photoshopped image but not fabricated.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5773 on: January 10, 2023, 04:31:21 PM »
You mean this one?  Clearly a photoshopped image but not fabricated.

The dictionary describes FABRICATED thus ~

invent (something) in order to deceive:
"officers fabricated evidence"
SIMILAR:
forge
falsify
fake
counterfeit
make up
invent
concoct
contrive
think up
dream up
manufacture
trump up

Amaral was credited in at least one of his promotional interviews as having himself used Photoshop to produce the image of Brueckner with dreadlocks.

There is no record of Brueckner wearing his hair in that style.  Not even as a teenager.  Apparently he was wellknown for his neat and tidy appearance - and as we have seen from the video of him shortly before Madeleine's disappearance, a short back and sides hairstyle.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5774 on: January 10, 2023, 05:26:25 PM »
The dictionary describes FABRICATED thus ~

invent (something) in order to deceive:
"officers fabricated evidence"
SIMILAR:
forge
falsify
fake
counterfeit
make up
invent
concoct
contrive
think up
dream up
manufacture
trump up

Amaral was credited in at least one of his promotional interviews as having himself used Photoshop to produce the image of Brueckner with dreadlocks.

There is no record of Brueckner wearing his hair in that style.  Not even as a teenager.  Apparently he was wellknown for his neat and tidy appearance - and as we have seen from the video of him shortly before Madeleine's disappearance, a short back and sides hairstyle.

There is no record that he didn't wear his hair in a dreadlock style either and since Amaral had access to most of the information about Bruckner at the time of Maddie's disappearance he was best placed to know what hairstyle the new prime suspect had at that time and not now 15 years on.

I see no reason why Amaral has to fabricate anything. Every court in Portugal and the ECHR has vindicated him.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 05:53:11 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!