Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > The Disappearance of Portuguese youngster Joana Cipriano (8) from the village of Figueira, near Portimão, Algarve, on 12 September 2004.

Have we learned anything new from the Cipriano case?

(1/29) > >>

sadie:
In the past 5 years I have only been in the Algarve for less than a fortnight total but I have been there twice!

BTW, the little brown camper van that was noticed in Figueira before Joana vanished, also vanished and was found dumped in Praia de Luz.

Of course everyone was aware of what happened in the Joana Cipriano case .... and how her mother was tortured to near blindness.

John:

--- Quote from: sadie on August 03, 2017, 04:36:26 PM ---In the past 5 years I have only been in the Algarve for less than a fortnight total but I have been there twice!

BTW, the little brown camper van that was noticed in Figueira before Joana vanished, also vanished and was found dumped in Praia de Luz.

Of course everyone was aware of what happened in the Joana Cipriano case .... and how her mother was tortured to near blindness.

--- End quote ---

At least she wasn't fed to the pigs.

Eleanor:

--- Quote from: John on August 03, 2017, 04:58:30 PM ---At least she wasn't fed to the pigs.

--- End quote ---

That is outrageous.

John:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on August 03, 2017, 05:06:50 PM ---That is outrageous.

--- End quote ---

Yet some like Sadie insist on defending the witch.

misty:

--- Quote from: John on August 03, 2017, 07:10:09 PM ---Yet some like Sadie insist on defending the witch.

--- End quote ---

Leonor's conviction was unsafe - as unsafe as Kate's would have been had Amaral had his way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version