Author Topic: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?  (Read 172002 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Reply #1230 on: July 03, 2020, 09:15:00 PM »
Brandon Flowers; excellent musician, songwriter, showman. Devout Mormon (a religion made up by a 14 year old, illiterate chancer - fair play to him)
Not as good as the Osmonds.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1231 on: July 03, 2020, 09:18:53 PM »
Not as good as the Osmonds.
True that sister.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1232 on: July 03, 2020, 11:05:00 PM »
A feisty food bank frequenter in France might object, but hey, it's Friday night why not?

What's wrong with that?  Or am I watching a different video.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy at The Food Bank today.

Offline The General

« Reply #1233 on: July 03, 2020, 11:08:32 PM »
What's wrong with that?  Or am I watching a different video.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy at The Food Bank today.
Off topic, but what do you do El?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1234 on: July 03, 2020, 11:17:50 PM »
Off topic, but what do you do El?

I collect my weekly rations.  And very good they are too.

It's all down to my ghastly British State Pension which The French think is a joke.

Offline The General

« Reply #1235 on: July 03, 2020, 11:24:08 PM »
I collect my weekly rations.  And very good they are too.

It's all down to my ghastly British State Pension which The French think is a joke.
Gotchya.
Pensions are actually a joke, I'm in total agreement.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1236 on: July 03, 2020, 11:30:53 PM »
Gotchya.
Pensions are actually a joke, I'm in total agreement.

I get a dollop of free electricity as well.  This helps since Britain nicked my Winter Fuel Allowance.

Offline The General

« Reply #1237 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:17 PM »
I get a dollop of free electricity as well.  This helps since Britain nicked my Winter Fuel Allowance.
Wouldn't you return to Blighty? Having said that, having travelled extensively in France and have a bit of lingo, I'm up for setting up there myself.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1238 on: July 03, 2020, 11:50:43 PM »
Wouldn't you return to Blighty? Having said that, having travelled extensively in France and have a bit of lingo, I'm up for setting up there myself.

No, I wouldn't.  I haven't been anywhere near for fifteen years, and not often in the fifteen years before that.

I miss Scotland a bit sometimes, but I couldn't afford to buy a house there.

PM me if you want any information or advice.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1239 on: July 04, 2020, 02:14:26 AM »
Or are you Dancer?
I'm on my knees looking for the answer ...

Dog Alerts- Evidence or not?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 02:19:48 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1240 on: July 04, 2020, 07:23:54 AM »
OG searched the wasteland years later so they certainly don't agree with that ridiculous statement.

Remind me ... what did the dogs find?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1241 on: July 04, 2020, 08:45:58 AM »

No, I wouldn't.  I haven't been anywhere near for fifteen years, and not often in the fifteen years before that.

I miss Scotland a bit sometimes, but I couldn't afford to buy a house there.

PM me if you want any information or advice.

Be careful of being seduced to the dark side.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1242 on: July 04, 2020, 01:56:27 PM »
if it is shown that maddie died elsewhere and not in the apartment...what will that do for the credibility of Grime and his dogs. The dogs taht alerted so many times and only to things associated with the McCanns...in an apartment where no one else has died

Offline The General

« Reply #1243 on: July 04, 2020, 01:59:09 PM »
if it is shown that maddie died elsewhere and not in the apartment...what will that do for the credibility of Grime and his dogs. The dogs taht alerted so many times and only to things associated with the McCanns...in an apartment where no one else has died
Conversely, if he's proven right, you'd still say it was a one-off and continue to castigate him. The poor sod.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1244 on: July 04, 2020, 02:01:02 PM »
Conversely, if he's proven right, you'd still say it was a one-off and continue to castigate him. The poor sod.

You totally underestimate me....if hes proven right i would congratulate him....but not  afat chance in hell of that happening......according to the evidence

poor sod you say...I  partly agree with that
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 02:04:18 PM by Davel »