Author Topic: Does Eddie alert to Pork/Pig/Pig Blood? Martin Grime's Statements.  (Read 40074 times)

ferryman

Re: Does Eddie alert to Pork/Pig/Pig Blood? Martin Grime's Statements.
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2013, 08:17:37 PM »
I suggest the British authorities review all the convictions/cases where Eddie and Keela intervened, because according to some experts in here their work is worthless.

Worthless in PdL and worthless in Haut de la Garene

But accurate in the Atracta Harron case (confirmed by forensic results) where a vicious and nasty murderer was put behind bars.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2013, 08:13:28 PM »
I don't think there is any realistic chance of any of the 3 indications at apartment being caused by non-human animal material.
However there is a good chance IMO that two of those indications may be caused by a minor human cut of a different date and nothing to do with the case.
In the lounge Eddie's indicated that in addition to the scent there was a physical source, and Keela confirmed this,and so did lab tests, so this location could easily result from a tiler's minor injury during installation of the tiles.
In the garden there were samples taken from the climbing plant for tests, as far as I know the lab results were inconclusive? but the assumption was they might be blood. Outside, rain would wash away the physical source. So here it may easliy be a historical cut experienced by a gardener pruning the plant.
In the bedroom Eddie indicated a scent only, with no physical source present, and the non-signal by Keela confirmed that.
So is it possible that of the 3 indications at the apartment, only the latter may be relevant?   

Offline pegasus

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2013, 01:49:27 AM »
This link describes 3 search dogs from Sitka, Alaska, indicating a place on the ocean surface from a boat.
When the search team lowered a camera they found the victim where the dogs said.
In saltw..er on the floor of the Pacific Ocean. Guess how many feet down. Many more cases too
http://k9sardog.blogspot.co.uk/2009_08_01_archive.html