Author Topic: The Picture That Bamber Ripped Up  (Read 6145 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Picture That Bamber Ripped Up
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2020, 07:22:23 AM »

I'd have put money on it being you who'd question it authenticity.
Of course it will all be a set up, as if poor, wee, sweet, innocent Jeremy would do such a hateful thing - it’s just such bad luck for him that all his relatives were evil, plotting, psychos!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2020, 09:09:11 AM »

What's wrong with asking for details? Someone searched for it, found it, and released it so people can post it on here. Who did that?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline APRIL

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2020, 09:17:59 AM »
What's wrong with asking for details? Someone searched for it, found it, and released it so people can post it on here. Who did that?

Absolutely nothing, G-Unit. It's how we learn. Unfortunately, when you pose those questions to Jeremy's detractors, you make it sound as if you're trying to "catch them out" as opposed to wanting to learn something from the answer.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2020, 09:24:24 AM »

Maybe someone who corresponds with Bamber could ask him why he hasn't challenged the torn up photograph mention in Carol Ann Lee's book?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2020, 09:41:43 AM »
Maybe someone who corresponds with Bamber could ask him why he hasn't challenged the torn up photograph mention in Carol Ann Lee's book?

Maybe they could, but let's find out first;

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.
How they knew it was him who ripped the photo up.
Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2020, 10:14:03 AM »

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.

If we look at "who" -other than Jeremy- it may have been, might it not have crossed their mind to think Colin would like to have it? It seems to me that more emotion, than logic, is behind destroying a picture of murdered children, rather than offering it to their father. If you're determined that it was someone, other than Jeremy, I guess it would most likely be Colin, but it's always possible that there are little green men on the moon.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2020, 11:40:29 AM »
For the doubting Thomas's

Heartbreaking

And how happy they look 😔
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:44:34 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2020, 11:43:36 AM »

Good point, Brietta!

He would be denying that like hell

Then again, he avoids mentioning the twins — he doesn’t like to remind his supporters that he killed two little boys
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2020, 05:52:19 PM »

If we look at "who" -other than Jeremy- it may have been, might it not have crossed their mind to think Colin would like to have it? It seems to me that more emotion, than logic, is behind destroying a picture of murdered children, rather than offering it to their father. If you're determined that it was someone, other than Jeremy, I guess it would most likely be Colin, but it's always possible that there are little green men on the moon.
Yeah, it was probably Colin who ripped up a picture of his murdered little boys in the hopes that someone would find it and blame Jeremy for it.  It couldn’t possibly have been Jeremy, he’s far too saintly for such repulsive behaviour.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline APRIL

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2020, 06:06:01 PM »
Yeah, it was probably Colin who ripped up a picture of his murdered little boys in the hopes that someone would find it and blame Jeremy for it.  It couldn’t possibly have been Jeremy, he’s far too saintly for such repulsive behaviour.

VS, I'm humbled. You're understanding astounds me 8(0(* ^*&&

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2020, 08:30:44 PM »

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.

Are you STILL making excuses?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

The picture is readily available in Roger Wilkes's book - that's why it's always better to read more than just one!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2020, 08:32:45 PM »

Me too, yesterday there was a big question about the story being made up and the picture not existing, now that there is proof that it does, another excuse appears.  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2020, 08:55:48 PM »
Are you STILL making excuses?  @)(++(* @)(++(*

The picture is readily available in Roger Wilkes's book - that's why it's always better to read more than just one!

Did you copy it from there? How did he get it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2020, 09:08:49 PM »
Did you copy it from there? How did he get it?

Where do you think I got it from? Of course! Why don't you email him and ask him instead of asking me - I wasn't involved in writing of his book. It wouldn't make any difference though, you're hell bent on finding excuses for Bamber no matter what evidence ends up under you nose.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2020, 09:14:14 PM »
Where do you think I got it from? Of course! Why don't you email him and ask him instead of asking me - I wasn't involved in writing of his book. It wouldn't make any difference though, you're hell bent on finding excuses for Bamber no matter what evidence ends up under you nose.

It rather depends what counts as evidence. I acknowledge evidence which is supported by cites, which Mr Wilkes doesn't provide. Why should his word be believed?
Result = happy posting.