Author Topic: Is there any evidence that the Mccanns requested the cadaver and blood dog  (Read 5964 times)

Aiofe

Not in this case Aoife.  The DNA results which came back had many markers in common with Madeleine but these same markers were also common to others in the family group.  This of course meant that the sample could not be positively identified as coming from Madeleine.  Even if it had done the parents explained it away by stating that Madeleine's clothing was transported in the Renault Scenic so this could account for her DNA being present.

Which is inconclusive- no conclusion cab drawn. The markers were not only common to the family, but any admixture of three to five human samples would be quite likely to return that analysis.

Redblossom

Yes, there was a petition for the dogs to come to Portugal. The McCanns organised it. I signed the petition.

OMG! I thought I had heard everything, theres always something new...PS I dont believe you....you really will have mixed something up here.......

AnneGuedes

OMG! I thought I had heard everything, theres always something new...PS I dont believe you....you really will have mixed something up here.......
Mr McCann pretended he sent for dogs, very swiftly, in Piers Morgan interview.

Offline VIXTE

I am not here for you to believe me, who said your opinion is important to me.

I know there was a petition for the dogs to come to Portugal which I signed. Sometimes in June/July 2007

Redblossom

I am not here for you to believe me, who said your opinion is important to me.

I know there was a petition for the dogs to come to Portugal which I signed. Sometimes in June/July 2007

Seems you are the only one......

Never heard anythng so ridiculous tbh...still, willing to see your evidence...just in case it does exist,  wont hold breath at all though
was it started by Gerry Mccann? The one who states on tv the dogs were brought in at his request? The dogs he went on tv and said are incredibly unreliable, one wonders if he thought that why he bothered lol.......
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:41:24 PM by Redblossom »

AnneGuedes

Seems you are the only one......

Never heard anythng so ridiculous tbh...still, willing to see your evidence...just in case it does exist,  wont hold breath at all though
was it started by Gerry Mccann? The one who states on tv the dogs were brought in at his request? The dogs he went on tv and said are incredibly unreliable, one wonders if he thought that why he bothered lol.......
Yes, Mr McCann has an ambiguous relation with dogs. Didn't he suggest Sandra Felgueiras that the dogs knew and advise her to ask them ?

Offline VIXTE

Yes, Mr McCann has an ambiguous relation with dogs. Didn't he suggest Sandra Felgueiras that the dogs knew and advise her to ask them ?

This was after the dogs were brought. But before they were brought there were problems persuading the PJ to this step. And McCanns were pushing for it.  Not for the cadaver dogs, but for the British search dogs.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:42:46 AM by VIXTE »

AnneGuedes

This was after the dogs were brought. But before they were brought there were problems persuading the PJ to this step. And McCanns were pushing for it.  Not for the cadaver dogs, but for the British search dogs.
I seem to remember that a newspaper pretended, effectively, that an offer by the British of high quality sniffer dogs had been rejected by the Portuguese, but it was told as an example of the inanity of the PJ and there was no petition (perhaps you signed a local appeal ?)
The Portuguese were well equipped in sniffer dogs, they had no cadaver nor blood ones. Now they do.

Offline VIXTE

Here I found the report that PJ did not want British dogs in Portugal

Portuguese police turned down offer of dog help, 23 May 2007

Maddie hunt: Send in dogs The Sun

By Ian Hepburn and John Askill
Published: 23 May 2007

Stubborn Portuguese police chiefs are refusing to let the world's best sniffer dogs join the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Senior British cops last night urged officers leading the inquiry to accept help from UK dog teams before it is too late.

Two dogs attached to Britain's National Policing Improvement Agency have developed such powerful tracking skills they can follow a scent for miles, even one up to 28 days old.

By sniffing an item of Maddie's clothing, they could trace a trail that might finally unlock the mystery of the four-year-old's disappearance.

Police in the Algarve appear no nearer to finding Maddie 20 days after she was snatched from her bed in the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. But the sniffer dogs are still being snubbed.

A senior UK police source said: "It is an absolute scandal, time is fast running out for this little girl.

"These dogs have immense capability. Their tracking skills are among the finest in the world.

"The dogs were put on standby to go to the Algarve within days of Madeleine’s disappearance.

"You would expect the Portuguese to make use of the best resources available to them, but they repeatedly ignore the offers of assistance."

The dogs include a spaniel whose sense of smell is so keen she can sniff traces of blood on a weapon even after it has been scrubbed clean.

But the source warned: "They work most effectively within a 28-day time frame. After that the scent becomes much weaker."

Other British dog-handling teams did join the initial search for Maddie, and local cops later reported that dogs found a scent, but the trail was lost after 250 yards.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id157.html

Aiofe

You don't understand irony, do you?