Author Topic: Eleven years on, has Maddie been given up for dead?  (Read 20241 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Eleven years on, has Maddie been given up for dead?
« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2018, 08:38:11 AM »
The twins will be the arbiters of the twins test.

Much of what you said resonates though.  "We're off to see the Pope, bye."  "We're off to Huelva, bye."  "We need to fly across the pond to see Oprah, bye." "We're off to Fatima, bye."  "We're going out for a meal and a drink with friends, bye."  "Your sister has been abducted.  I'm going to leave you here, exposed and on your own, while I nip out to get Gerry, bye."

You invented the “twins test” you seem to think you know what will and won’t pass muster with them.  What arrogance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2018, 08:45:57 AM »
Soooooooo .......

Sit on their rear ends and wait?  Really?

That recipe has an obvious flaw.  "What are you doing to find Madeleine today, mummy?, daddy?"  "We are simply waiting, child."

Hmmmm, no, don't think so.  It fails the twins test.

Please tell me SIL how you would go about searching if it was your child that was missing,  I am interested to hear what your strategy would be,  bearing in mind she could be anywhere in the world.

Offline Lace

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »

Much of what you said resonates though.  "We're off to see the Pope, bye."  "We're off to Huelva, bye."  "We need to fly across the pond to see Oprah, bye." "We're off to Fatima, bye."  "We're going out for a meal and a drink with friends, bye."  "Your sister has been abducted.  I'm going to leave you here, exposed and on your own, while I nip out to get Gerry, bye."

The Pope was interested in the McCann case what a huge opportunity to get Madeleine's name out there.

Again Oprah millions watch her programme,  good way to put their little girls name out there.

So they weren't allowed to have a break with friends?   Surely the twins would be in bed if they went out with friends for a meal and a drink?

The twins were two years old,  they were having fun in the creche,  they had plenty of people around to give them attention.   What sort of picture do you think it would show them to see their parents crying and distraught?
It was better that the parents were doing something they thought was beneficial in the search for their child than weeping an wailing pacing the floor of the apartment infront of the twins don't you think?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2018, 09:10:22 AM »
Please tell me SIL how you would go about searching if it was your child that was missing,  I am interested to hear what your strategy would be,  bearing in mind she could be anywhere in the world.

The idea that a missing child could be 'anywhere in the world' seems to have been a new idea which emerged when Madeleine McCann disappeared. In previous cases the assumption seemed to be that the child was still in the country where it disappeared, except for across-border family abductions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »
The Pope was interested in the McCann case what a huge opportunity to get Madeleine's name out there.

Again Oprah millions watch her programme,  good way to put their little girls name out there.

So they weren't allowed to have a break with friends?   Surely the twins would be in bed if they went out with friends for a meal and a drink?

The twins were two years old,  they were having fun in the creche,  they had plenty of people around to give them attention.   What sort of picture do you think it would show them to see their parents crying and distraught?
It was better that the parents were doing something they thought was beneficial in the search for their child than weeping an wailing pacing the floor of the apartment infront of the twins don't you think?

Well that's exactly what they did - didn't they

The only thing was the twins were in bed - maddie wasn't.

Offline barrier

« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2018, 09:31:37 AM »

Of more importance what would the strategy of SY be,seeing as they reduced their man power in 2015.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2018, 09:33:31 AM »
The idea that a missing child could be 'anywhere in the world' seems to have been a new idea which emerged when Madeleine McCann disappeared. In previous cases the assumption seemed to be that the child was still in the country where it disappeared, except for across-border family abductions.

SY weren't of an opinion she was anywhere else apart from from the waste ground in 2014.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2018, 09:44:11 AM »
SY weren't of an opinion she was anywhere else apart from from the waste ground in 2014.
That is the trouble with opinions - they aren't always correct.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2018, 09:49:38 AM »
That is the trouble with opinions - they aren't always correct.

Police investigations should be lead by evidence,so what was it (evidence) that convinced them to dig?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #204 on: July 09, 2018, 09:56:21 AM »
Apart from the 1.2m children who are trafficked world wide each year for various reasons of course.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
Police investigations should be lead by evidence,so what was it (evidence) that convinced them to dig?
The 2014 dig was positioned strategically, close to 3 major anomalies - the Italian restaurant, the kebab take-away, and the Chinese restaurant.  For £11m, these anomalies surely had to be resolved.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2018, 10:42:02 AM »
The 2014 dig was positioned strategically, close to 3 major anomalies - the Italian restaurant, the kebab take-away, and the Chinese restaurant.  For £11m, these anomalies surely had to be resolved.
That's all news to me!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2018, 10:48:24 AM »

How would these come into being followed immediately with the interviews of the three amigos?

Offline Lace

« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2018, 11:02:27 AM »

The fact is Madeleine could be anywhere,   you can't just assume she is in the country where she disappeared.

Offline Lace

« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2018, 11:03:17 AM »

Well that's exactly what they did - didn't they

The only thing was the twins were in bed - maddie wasn't.

Madeleine was in bed when they left them.