Author Topic: Assistance from Avon Fire and Rescue Service  (Read 13442 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Assistance from Avon Fire and Rescue Service
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2017, 04:02:35 PM »
I did write to the Avon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service a little while ago, and they sent me the same report!

Something else that you can ask Avon and Somerset Fire Services... Is what charges they made for the `Service they provided over the Xmas Period to this event... Or expenditure it cost for the same period ...

Also the coordinates shouldn't be redacted..... There is No reason for this..... I've been talking to "Random Firemen"...

Quite simply it would be easy enough to change anything on the pdf you received .....  They would just need to copy it on to another IRS form... to send it basically.... "Not saying this is what happened ...just that it's possible... as who ever sends the report just Logs In onto the IRS system...

Back to "The Rope Access Firemen"...And Stretcher and board

Firstly...unless it an emergency... the Fire Service will always use "Health and Safety Proceedure First...

And to use The Rope Access equipment,.. would mean that the situation would be a personal danger to them... The Fireman I talked too stated about the stretcher... with the info I gave him he said it was more likely to be a body board that was used and the straps are connected to the body board... There are handles which the Firemen would use to carry the board...
The rope access equipment would be used to stead the Firemen carry the board... As health and Safety would deem...

Offline [...]

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2017, 12:51:00 PM »
I have Just posted this... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg412321#msg412321

Which had me trying to work out how long on the 25th December 2010 each "Fire Station Applicance was at the scene"

And it makes for an extremely interesting read....

(1):Image 1:  Apparentley it only took them 6 seconds to get to the scene...

(2):Image 2: The "Rescue Tender" Is the only Fire Appliance used for more than a few minutes... it is there between
   13:20:49  and  15:09:06

(3): Image 3: Water Pump Ladder... that was there between 13:17:37 and  15:07:23

These Two Appliances (IMO)... Are the Appliances used to retreive Joanna yeates body....from a location different to the one they let us believe she was found (IMO)....

All the other "Fire Appliances" were there for "SHOW".. (IMO)... Or used to "Block" vision to "THE MEDIA" !! (IMO)...

All the other Appliances are only there for a short time ranging from...  All on the 25th December 2010

(1):  Pumping - Water tender ladder
       Time at scene:  13:20:45
       Time available: 14:07:59   = 47 mins

(2):  Boat - Safety boat
       Time at scene:   13:18:23
       Time available:  13:36:22  = 18 mins

(3):  Pumping - Water tender (a different water tender)
        Time at scene:   13:19:28
        Time available:  13:36:38=  17 mins

(4): Pumping - Water tender
        Time at scene: 14:59:03
        Time available:  15:29:51 =30 mins

So out of 6 Attending Fire Appliance ... Only 2 were actually used in the Recovery... The rest were there for the "Media" (IMO)...  Never saw any Pictures of  the Recsue Boat Attending !!!!

So on The 25th December 2010... These are according to the PDF given as part of 'The Freedom of Information Act" I have used to demonstrate.. what Appliances were in Attendance...

This is "The Offical PDF relating to The Fire Service Attending "LONGWOOD LANE" in relation to Joanna yeates .. Just Clarifying it... because i don't believe it somehow!!!.. (IMO)...

I will post further on the IRS FORM and why it doesn't add up.... (IMO)...

Offline [...]

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »
          IRS Report PDF.... Part 1..........

Ok.... The IRS.... Report doesn't appear to come up to Scratch..... (IMO)...

I have found another IRS Report online... which refers to a different Incident... and the Information given is differs... Now I don't mean the information as in people and vehicles etc......

I have the Pdf's from "Both Incidents"..... The Joanna Yeates Case seems to be lacking some Detail!!!

(1): Image One Page 1 of Joanna Yeates report ..

(2): Image Two Page 1 "Peterhead Report"...

The Most Noticable thing to me "Firstly" is: Recording Officer..... This is missing entirely from the Joanna Yeates Case report....  I could never understand why it didn't have the Recording Officers Name on The Joanna yeates IRS Report...

Where as on The Peterhead Report".... Recording office is named as :SG-BrianE..... might not be a full name... But "THE RECORDING OFFICER " as "A Section" to be filled in... is completely "VOID" on The Joanna Yeates IRS Report...

Secondly why so Much Information on Page 1 of the Joanna Yeates Report... It contains too much information... It already lists  Attendance and Location of Incident on Page 1.... where as "The Peterhead "
 one doesn't...

I'll do this in parts.. because it may become too long.....

And at the end of the Posts The last post I will attach both of the Pdf's....  In one way or another ...

Offline [...]

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2017, 02:41:30 PM »
 IRS Report PDF.... Part 2......

Again The differences between the 2 Reports..

(1): Image One Page 1... Joanna Yeates IRS Report

(2): Image Two Page 2.. Peter head IRS Report

Why is the Attendence and Cordinates on Page 1 of The Joanna Yeates report?? when Clearly in the Peterhead Report... That information appears on Page 2..

Another point of Interest....

"Missing" From "The Joanna Yeates" Report... Is The Location..... 

Which is clear to see in "The Peterhead ' Report...

Below is how the "Location of Incident"... Is reported in the "Joanna Yeates " report...

Location of incident
           X-coordinate: 0353***
           Y-coordinate: 0171***

Compared to "The Peterhead" Report..

Location description:FRESH CATCH LTD,KIRK SQUARE,PETERHEAD
            X-coordinate: 0413089
            Y-coordinate: 0846000

Now again TWO Interesting points here....

Firstly... "Location Decription".. Is Missing from The Joanna Yeates Report...

Secondly... "The Coordinates have been Redacted on "The Joanna Yeates report.....

Now I don't know what it is abut the "Information" on The "Joanna Yeates" Report, But it allows me to copy and paste text... Yet when i try to do the same on "The Peterhead" pdf... I cannot copy The text to... copy and paste????

What does that mean??? That "The Joanna Yeates Report has been made up and not a Genuine" Report???

Offline [...]

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
IRS Report PDF.... Part 3....

Again Two Images with discrepencies...

(1): Image One... Joanna Yeates Report..

(2): Image Two... Perterhead Report....

Again Information seems to be "MISSING"... from The Joanna Yeates Report!!!

THE..... 'FRS Call Sign Number... Is "Missing From "The Joanna Yeates Report... which is clearly visible on "The Peterhead Report"...

And funnily enough I have found another IRS Report which I will attach at the end... This report is Exactly Like 'The Peterhead Report.."

Offline [...]

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2017, 03:01:59 PM »
IRS Report PDF Part 4.....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8061.msg394112#msg394112

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/193549/response/486607/attach/3/Fresh%20Catch%20Peterhead.pdf

Below is "Another IRS Report From a Fire Service that I have found ...

Containing...

(1): Location Description..

(2): Full Coordinates

(3): Recording Fire Officer:

(4):FRS Callsign

All of these "Missing"... from The Joanna Yeates Report!!!

I have attached similar sreenshots from 'The ThirdReport I have found"..

http://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/Assets/002064%20irs%20430%20response.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2017, 03:39:27 PM »
I have NOW... Found The PDF.. That "ALL"... Fire Service Personal fill out when they LogIn to the IRS online form...

Obviously some updates... But... December 2010 to December 2011 no updates to this system happened ...

So the 3 examples I have given should be exactly the same in regards to certain Information... Mainly..

(1): Location Description..

(2): Full Coordinates

(3): Recording Fire Officer:

(4):FRS Callsign

On the forms the following fields are displayed/ entered:
4.2a – Building Name/Number
4.2b – Postcode
4.2c – Flat/Unit Name/Number
4.2d – Street
4.2e – Locality
4.2f – Town
4.2g - County
Note: 4.2a, 4.2d are always required. At least one field of 4.2e, 4.2f and 4.2g is required.

Well they didn't use the "REQUIRED FIELDS" when filling out The Joanna Yeates Report!!

Image 1: Shows the start page and Login

Image 2: Shows The IRS Versions and Relese dates of the sysytem

Image 3 Is a continuation of Image 2..  It also shows.. That There were No ammendments to this IRS Login between: 24th June 2010 and 28th March 2012

Which further goes to show that there are MAJOR Discrepencies between The Pdfs... (IMO)...

Edit..... If 4.2d – Street... Is a required Field.... why didn't it say "Longwood Lane"?????

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/11806/Incident_Recording_System_-_Questions_and_Lists_-_Version_1.6_-__XML_Schemas_v1-0p__in_use_from_April_2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2017, 04:26:32 PM »
: Time of call: 25 December 2010 13:01:46
             Late call: No
             Date/time of stopped message: 25 December 2010 16:23:22
             Date/time closed: 29 December 2010 13:55:15

If the Date/Time of Stopped Message is 25th December at 16:23:22

Why are the other dates and Times not Included ???

The Incident gets Closed on 29th December at 13:55:15  ...  Does anyone understand why the Times and Dates differ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2017, 09:16:39 AM »
The Coordinates that were missing from the pdf... I wondered if they were missing???

I thought I would try something different.....  I thought the numbers may be a grid reference, so I put in the coordinates and it brought me to somewhere completely different...

But this area was not too far from 'The Harbourside...."

I have attached an image of a map with the reference Number I used...

Everytime I try to use Google Maps to get as close as I can to the pin on the map... I land in this area....

Image 2.....

I have always wondered if Joanna Yeates was in a different location, as I believed that she would easily be found on Longwood Lane... (IMO)..

And with all the smoke and mirrors in this case, it wouldn't surprise me at all....

Had Joanna Yeates been in more than one location???

The other reason i say it may be a grid reference number, is when i tried to find it as Northings and Eastings ..i found an address on Longwood lane and it's coordinates where

Easting:   353538
     Northing:   171809

It didn't have zero in front of it..... Now i must admit I know nothing of Eastings and Northings...
Do all of them automatically start with a zero??

I would have thought if you added a zero the coordinates would be completely different...

Can anyone explain to me??? If I am incorrect??? I don't know???

https://www.gridreferencefinder.com/

I know her friend Rebecca said she was arty... Did she like Graffiti art???

Did she do Graffiti art??? That might explain the rucksack??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
Ok.... The coordinates that I used my my above post.... are right next to Avon Fire And Rescue...

I find that a bit strange...  The Graffiti area is a stones though away.....

Image 4 I have circled where The Avon Fire and Rescue Is:

Offline [...]

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2017, 01:40:48 PM »
Why is it that "Bedminster" Fire station, are the station that are the "recording" Fire Station for The recovery of Joanna Yeates body??  (It says on the pdf)

Why not Nailsea...  If the Police asked for assistance ... why did they ask "Bedminster Fire Station" ???

The Police arranged the use of these Fire Applicances...

The type of call is listed as " Assist other agency" So it had to be arranged .. So why "Bedminster"???

Offline [...]

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2017, 02:15:18 PM »
A little more info about The Fire Station at Bedminster

The Fire Station is in Bedminster, very close to the centre of Bristol. It’s been, surprisingly, a fire station, as well as a tooling workshop and a biscuit factory. The ground floor, previously a poorly designed recording studio, once hosted Jethro Tull and Damned sessions, but has now been completely gutted and rebuilt and plays home to Geoff Barrow’s Invada Studios and his record label.

For the last few years The Fire Station has been run as commercial office units. In 2012 it changed hands and is now in the process of receiving new guts and a substantial internal face lift. There are nine or so units housing screen printers, graphic designers, photographers, authors and producers.

It’s a good place to work.

http://www.bluinc.co.uk/the-fire-station/

http://www.firestationbristol.co.uk/studios

Offline [...]

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2017, 03:07:54 PM »
I have located a Document on the Avon Fire Services website.......

Those Numbers on the pdf have been a painful... But starting at 000 instead of *** I can gleen the information...

The PDF is off... The numbers that they have given us slightly differ from the information I have discovered on their website...

Now I have gone back to my grid reference... And by using 000 instead of ***  I have a basic start point..

They gave us the wrong number in the first place.... 

I have found a CVS. file that has all of the information for call out in 2010... And I need to find all of the call outs , but at the moment I am just looking at the first call out at 13;01 pm 25th December 2010..

Now the numbers are different from what they have given on the PDF...  they are

X 0354 and Y 0171

When I put 000 on the end if the coordinates to give me a start point of the area that they should cover... I actually end up on The Golf Course down Providence Lane and off to the left as you walk down..

The 0353 X coordinates  relate to a different area...  I'll post images

But the PDF appears to be telling us an untruth....

So I believe when they first said that Joanna Yeates was found on near The Golf course ... That info was true.. she was nearer the Golf Course than Longwood Lane ...

Here I will quote from the CVs file ...

25   December   2010   13:01:46   019064-25122010   354***   171***   NSOM   Long Ashton   Police   Special Service   Outdoor   Outdoor > Grassland, woodland and crops > Roadside vegetation                                             Assist other agencies, Other assistance to police/ambulance, Other   no      yes      1   0   0   0

This Information from the Avon Fire  Service... Puts Joanna Yeats in "Long Ashton" The pdf mrswah posted doesn't put a "Location"
 Everything else there is the same as the PDF ... They changed a digit when they gave it to mrswah....  so the X and Y Coordiantes are actually..

X 354***   Y171***

The X an Y Coordinates on the pdf are  X 0353***  Y 0171***

I used the grid reference finder and put in the basic X and Y coordinates ... Image one shows both basic coordinates..

Now my understanding is if i change the last 3 digits it will move me left or right by so many yards...

Image 2  has different Coordinates of the same area ...

It doesn't matter whether I change the last 3 digits... It always puts me to the right side in Long Ashton...

The Long and The short of it..... Joanna Yeates body was in "Long Ashton"  which is NOT "Failand"...

Longwood Lane is Failand.... So Joanna Yeates could not have been on Longwood lane...

I'll say again.... If Joanna Yeates was not on "Longwood Lane"  then how was Dr Vincent Tabak supposed to have put her there????

So when the media originally said that Joanna Yeates was found on a Golf Course... I believe that is True!!!

That also goes with the searching Providence Lane .....

https://www.gridreferencefinder.com/

https://www.avonfire.gov.uk/documents/category/99-previous-years

Offline [...]

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2017, 04:42:45 PM »
The rest of the callouts are not on the Document which is from  https://www.avonfire.gov.uk/documents/category/99-previous-years

How are the different Call outs not logged on the gov.uk webpage ???

The only other possibility is that each of these call outs have a different Number to them... 

The pdf is a fake as far as I can tell....  they sent a fake to mrswah

The fact that it says strangulation as cause of death on this PDF should tell us that it wrong...  They only fill out whether there were fatalities or not...  Not how they died.... On the gov.uk document it just says No: Fatalities..

Offline [...]

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2017, 04:53:52 PM »
25   December   2010   13:01:46   019064-25122010   354***   171***   NSOM   Long Ashton   Police   Special Service   Outdoor   Outdoor > Grassland, woodland and crops > Roadside vegetation                                             Assist other agencies, Other assistance to police/ambulance, Other   no      yes      1   0   0   0

This part of the quote : Assist other agencies, Other assistance to police/ambulance, Other 

Is that two seperate things ...

(1): Assist other agencies

(2): Assist Police/Ambulance

That looks like two seperate form of assistance to me ....  because it says Other Assistance to Police/ambulance

I'll quote the one below :

25   December   2010   13:14:07   019067-25122010   359***   172***   BRISTOL   Central   Person (land line)   Fire   Dwelling   Building > Dwelling > Purpose Built Flat/Maisonette - multiple occupancy > 10 or more storeys   yes   Accidental   no   yes   Yes - occupied   no   Persons   Accidental;  Cooking - other cooking   Cooking appliance -> Cooker incl oven   Electric   Food -> Cooking oil or fat   Food -> Cooking oil or fat   None   None -> No firefighting. Including out on arrival      no      no   no         

This part is where on the one in relation to Joanna Yeates says assist other agencies ..

Fire alarm due to Apparatus > Human > Cooking/burnt toast

So... what agency apart from The Police and Ambulance did the fire service assist??? Or am I mistaken with this ????

It finishes with Other... So who is Other ????