Poll

Do you have reservations as to Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt as a murderer?

Guilty as Charged
10 (55.6%)
Guilty of Manslaughter not Murder
3 (16.7%)
Think he could be Innocent
3 (16.7%)
He is Innocent
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 06, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Author Topic: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?  (Read 32924 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Who has Doubts as to Dr Vincent Tabak's Guilt ?
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2017, 10:37:22 AM »
"Judge Rinder" is apparently from June 2016 - more than FIVE years after CJ was released. This is no bagatelle, mrswah. It means that FIVE years went by before the public heard any explanation for why CJ was kept on bail such a long time AFTER VT was charged. If Judge Rinder were any good at all, HE would have delved into the involvement of the Complex Case Unit, after revealing this amazing allegation of CJ's. Why don't we all make our own TV documentary, to discredit all the others?

Oh Yes.. leonora... I think a "Documentary on this "Appauling" Miscarriage of Justice"... Is exactly what the Dr ordered....

Dr Vincent Tabak of course... whilst he lies in his Prison cell dreaming of Freedom..

Offline [...]

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2017, 11:26:34 AM »
CrimeWatch....

Well seeing as I mentioned it.... I thought I had better explain my reasoning on this "CrimeWatch Documentary"...

We all are aware how CrimeWatch works.... Now it is there to help Catch A Killer!! correct.... But again miraculously they caught "THE KILLER" before 'The CrimeWatch Program" was due to air...

A couple of days before Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest we get "An emotional Appeal" from The Poor Yeates family... who are desperate to find out who killed there daughter.... And who can blame them.....

But there are TWO things we need to remember here before I go off half-cocked... 

"Ann Redropp stated.."The Planned Arrest" of Dr Vincent Tabak..... in her Government statements made on the government website... (So we are in agreement.. on that at least)....

So all through "January" according to Ann Redrropp"... they are gathering "Evidence" and "Planning " Dr Vincent Tabak's Arrest!!!!!

Can you see that little Devil sat on my shoulder at this point.....  he's waving  8()-000(

This all brings us NICELY back to "The Crimewatch Program".....  All the time... The Police used "The media"..And I mean USED THE MEDIA..... (IMO)... for us all to plainly see that they were indeed pursuing "The Killer Of Joanna Yeates.".. .. And we all waited in anticipation for "CRIMEWATCH"... In the vain hope some "EXTRA DETAILS" would be Divulged.....

But the "Police" can't produce "This CRIMEWATCH DOCUMENTARY".... (IMO)....  So to deflect from having to show it.... and this is the "Clever bit"... "The Program is scheduled to be "SCREENED" After "The Police Review of "The Joanna Yeates Case"....  On thinking about that... They never intended to show it..... The Head of the Complex Case Unit Was Busy "PLANNING" Dr Vincent tabak's Arrest"... (IMO)...
They (IMO)... Never made a "CrimeWatch Documentary".... not of the type we believe that they did... (IMO).... They had at various Times got "The Media" gathered together to "Film... Photograph and report on The said "CRIMEWATCH" Documentary" So in the Public's mind they were doing their bit....(IMO)  I believe this is "The More Likely reason That they never used "Mrs Yeates to Play The Role of her daughter".... because they would need to run past her... her appearance in said.."CRIMEWATCH" Program.... (IMO)...

So we see  The "Photographs of The Longwood Lane reconstruction.... We see all "The Camera's at Tesco's where The young lady who looks similar to "Joanna Yeates" in appearance... has her starring role....

But the Cunjouror's trick are not complete ...(IMO).. We then have The by now... "Infamous" "Sobbing Girl"... who apparently rings the Police after seeing Joanna Yeates Parents heart felt appeal...to catch the killer of their beloved Daughter... (IMO)...

Now out of "Everyone in the "ENTIRE" country that doesn't even "SMELL" of Distasteful and Unusual Behaviour is...... "Our Placid Dutchman" ...Dr Vincent Tabak"... whom until now has been pulling his hair out...disorientated... unsure why the "Police have made his life a mysery"... But out of The Whole Population... he miraculously becomes there "Prime Suspect",... Or at least that is what they want us to believe.....

Giving them the excuse they need to Promptly Arrest This Placid Dutchman and get him off the street of our Glorious Country and make him never darken our doorsteps again.....

Quick step forward... he is charged ....More Importantly No review from Another Force who could see :StraightThrough" the Trickery... (IMO)... Dr Vincent Tabak is Banged To Right... The world and his sheepdog are now happy.....

But.... we still have "The Crime Watch Program that we started and didn't complete"... (IMO).... What better use than to drag it back out when we have put Dr Vincent Tabak away "FOR LIFE"... where we can all say our piece and not only that... explain to a "PUBLIC"... What we had been doing and How we came to the conclusion 'That Dr Vincent Tabak is INDEED 'THE MAN"....

That's why we never see a lot of The Material that they were supposed to have filmed about "The Joanna Yeates Murder"...Because (IMO).... They never really filmed anything... "They Just did their usual and allowed us "The Public"  to fill in the blanks in our OWN MINDS ... as to what they had filmed and WHAT Might have been in 'The CrimeWatch" Program that was due to be aired in January 2011.... (IMO)...

And another reason I can safely say this is because:... Whilst No-one Noticed that The reconstruction in 'The Flat" was NOT at 44 Canygne Road.. No-one paid heed... 'But Of Course I Did".... They (IMO)... Filmed those scenes about the flat and outside the flat.... AFTER They had released .. CJ from Bail....
 and they who therefore need  CJ permission to use his property to continue with the filming.... As CJ still wasn't getting his named cleared... He probably told the "To Take A Long Walk off A Short Pier'.. (IMO).. Hence why "The Actress is "Never Actually seen "In The Basement Flat of 44 Canygne Road....(IMO)

Go on... check out all the "Documentaries"... And Unless it is "The Lost Honour of CJ".... 44 Canygne Road is never used in The reconstruction.... Unless it was a little nit of taping they had before....

I believe I have reasoned "The CrimeWatch Program Also.... (IMO).....

Offline [...]

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »
One thing I would like to add... Is if my reasoning and Investigation are correct... I would like to give a heartfelt apology to "The Poor Yeates" family.... Who have beed Duped In my opinion..Into what they were lead to believe, was a through investigation Into "The Murder Of Their Daughter." (IMO)....

If what I have revealed leads to a NEW Trial Or an Investigation By some other means.... Then I am sorry that the pain of what you feel will resurface... And have not done this to cause them any further upset...I can not possibly comprehend.. The Feelings of this family... as I am thank fully not in their position.... But I am sure when I say this... That they would prefer The truth to be out there and get "Proper" closure on this dreadful Crime.... (IMO)..

Offline [...]

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2017, 01:21:03 PM »
Oh yes I doubt Dr Vincent Tabak's guilt... Every day something comes to light and today I think I have found it.....

And Ann Redrrops involvement with the " Contrived explanation as to what alerted DC Karen Thomas to Dr Vincent Tabak's ... apparent over interest in "Forensics" which made her take his DNA as... the  Official story goes...

But I believe I have found the answer that should cast "HUGE" Doubt on the "Polices Unscrupulous use of "The Complex Crimes Units Resources"... And Ann Redrrops own admission that the CPS did infact. approach her in late December 2010..

Yes they did... And I believe that this was whilst CJ was still in custody... And I believe they really "DID" set this poor "Dutchman" up as a scapegoat...(IMO)...

I couldn't work out... but now i think I have... "WHY" in late December 2010 The CPS would need Ann Redrrop's assistance...And subsequently Ann redrrop was happy to publicly state in front of camera's outside Bristol Crown Court And it is now our turn to ask as to "WHY" the CPS needed her assistance at this time....

Yes I've ranted about the 21 criteria's and how  Dr vincent Tabak doesn't fit these criteria... But he actually does.... He fit  One Criteria and one criteria only...

But not how I have been looking at it.... The criteria she used was for One purpose and One purpose only..... And that was to obtain the supposed witness statement of Dr Vincent tabak in Holland....

She had to do this within the law and she did... It was NEVER a coincidence that DC Karen Thomas's Interview lasted 6 hours.. Again for anyone who doesn't know 6 hours is the length of time "Dutch Law" allows for a "SUSPECT"... to be interviewed for, before they either charge or release them....

And that is the important bit Information that has slipped by us.... And it was meant too (IMO)....

The only possible criteria that they 'Complex Crime Unit could have used is:

"Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs).. "

But to use this particular request in the capacity that may be relevant to Dr Vincent Tabak could only be that they had requested assistance from the "Dutch Authorities" so they could Interview Dr Vincent Tabak in an 'Official capacity".... Which makes the 6 hour interview an interview of Dr Vincent Tabak as a "Suspect"..... And what I have believed all along..

And if the CPS did indeed need "The Head of The Complex Case Unit's assistance with obtaining permission to interview Dr Vincent Tabak as a "suspect".. then did the Complex Case Unit abuse there power?? To involve themselves with what can only possibly be the use of the"Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs).. " as Dr Vincent Tabak didn't fit any of the other criteria...

Making Karen Thomas's sworn testomony in court very suspect indeed.... and Ann Redrrop carefully watching every move on this case because her Involvement with obtaining a statement of Dr Vincent Tabak was to clearly set him up as 'The Killer" of Joanna Yeates ....(IMO)

And Ann Redrropp's Involvement in this case was purely "Self" Interest (IMO)... So she could safely see The Dutchman locked away for life and she most probably would be dead and buried before any of this came to light.... That she INDEED Abused her position of Power.. to Incarcerate an "Innocent Dutchman for life.....

Why else wouldn't Ann Redrrop be happy with a "Manslaughter Plea" in a all honesty???  They spent months concocting a prosecution that tried to implicated Dr Vincent Tabak and this way for the public so they went with the "Murder Trial"...

And in Ann's own words:

The Crowns Case is... and always has been that it was a deliberate action on his part.. And "That|is why we refused to accept his plea for Manslaughter"... and he faced trial for "Murder" over the past 4 weeks....

Well ANN REDRROP.... I dispute that.... I believe you 'Personally" saw this case through to the "BITTER END" so no-one who uncover the Mutual Legal Assistance by vetting proposed letters of request (LORs) you used to "Legally" obtain a "SUSPECT" statement from Dr Vincent Tabak.... The Placid Dutchman you ALL knew he was and in your words again ANN:..."a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man...which you couldn't honestly believe was true... But it sounds good for a public baying for blood... you'd hardly get away with calling him "The Placid Dutchman of great Intelligence and outstanding education who is not only polite and thoughtful but with his tri- lingual capacity has been helpful in not needing a translator for these proccedings.... (IMO)...

Dr Vincent Tabak wasn't a cunning, dishonest and manipulative man.....
So check out the reflection of yourselves in a mirror... and maybe you won't like what's looking straight back at you.... (IMO)....

Because I believe "The Placid Dutchman is Innocent and I never understood why "UNTIL NOW" you would "NOT" accept a "Manslaugher Plea" in this case.... But as they saying goes "The Obvious is starring you in the face"!!

Was accepting The Manslaughter Plea a problem because he would have served as little as 5 years and would be wandering free now having the freedom to tell the world how he was Mis treated By The English Justice System... And (IMO)... you couldn't afford for that to happened could you!!!

It's about time (IMO)... That this case got reviewed and The paper trial followed for Late December 2010 with the Dutch Authorites giving permission to Interiew Dr Vincent Tabak as a "SUSPECT and not a witness as you have all told untruths about (IMO).....

Edit... Ware was the "CAUTION" given to Dr Vincent Tabak on 31st December 2010 DC Karen Thomas?? I do believe that part must have slipped your mind... (IMO) Oopsie... well I hope this comes full circle and those that deserve cautions "Get There Just Desserts"... (IMO)...

Offline Leonora

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2017, 02:19:32 PM »
What is your source for the Dutch 6 hour limit to a suspect interview? Have you posted a link that I have overlooked, or is it just something you "know"? Isn't the limit "0" hours in the UK? Under any circumstances, the "Letter of Request" that the jury was not told about is the icing you have applied to the "Complex Casework" cake.

Offline [...]

« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2017, 02:22:02 PM »
What is your source for the Dutch 6 hour limit to a suspect interview? Have you posted a link that I have overlooked, or is it just something you "know"? Isn't the limit "0" hours in the UK? Under any circumstances, the "Letter of Request" that the jury was not told about is the icing you have applied to the "Complex Casework" cake.

Leonora... it was on the "Dutch" website... Hang on I'll find it ...

Offline [...]

« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2017, 02:34:42 PM »
Arrest and questioning
You have been arrested on suspicion of having committed a criminal offence.
The police may wish to question you further at the police station. If so, they
are entitled to hold you for up to six ‘working’ hours. The hours between
midnight and 9 am do not count towards this period. For example, if you are
taken to the police station at 9 o’ clock in the evening, the police can detain
you for questioning until 12 noon the following day.

Then....
Police custody
Sometimes, six hours will not be enough time for the police to ascertain all the
facts of the matter. An ‘assistant prosecutor’, usually a senior police officer, can
authorize an extension of this period to allow further investigations. This
decision is not taken lightly and he (or she) will interview you before signing the
necessary order, or ‘warrant’. If the extension is granted, you can be held
without charge for a further 72 hours (including the nighttime hours). You will
be given a copy of the warrant. Note that the 72-hour extension period applies
only in the case of ‘arrestable’ criminal offences for which the law allows
suspects to held on remand prior to trial, such as theft and possession of drugs
with intent to supply.

I believe they used "Dutch Law" to make it look like a "Witness statement" any longer and a caution would have had to be given or an extension applied for .... But they used just enough of the law so they could intimidate Dr Vincent Tabak (IMO).. But most importantly make the "British" public believe that this "Most Important Interview" was all above board...

When In reality it "Never was" in our "English Codes of Practice"... But they needed The Dutch Authorities permission to "Interview him as "A Suspect"... and therefore (IMO)...applied for Official Permission to Interview him... (IMO)... Why else would they need Ann Redropps asssistance and guidance... .. They cannot be seen not to follow "International Laws"...

And they even flouted "Dutch Law" also (IMO).... because..

Arrest and questioning
You have been arrested on suspicion of having committed a criminal offence.
The police may wish to question you further at the police station. If so, they
are entitled to hold you for up to six ‘working’ hours. [

Well they never arrested Dr Vincent Tabak in "Holland" did they... so how many laws did they Actually Flout???

Edit... I think they used Dutch Law To show Dr Vincent Tabak that they had written permission from the "Dutch Authorities".. and commenced their Interview of him under this lie... That more likely why his sister was there concerned what they were doing to her brother....
All they need to do is tell the "Dutch Authorities" why they need to Interview Dr Vincent Tabak and possibly arrest Dr Vincent Tabak"... They just need the Official Paper work to gain access to Dr Vincent Tabak...

They then Mixed And Matched "Dutch Law " with "english Law" for their own gains... (IMO) Instead of waiting and gathering what should have been a straight forward witness statement That could have waited till he returned to England"...

https://www.rechtspraak.nl/SiteCollectionDocuments/If-you-are-suspected-of-a-criminal-offence.pdf

Offline nina

« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »
There is a statement from the CPS re Vincent Tabak on 28/10/11.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2017, 05:35:46 PM »
If there is a cover up going on here, and as a principle it seriously merits consideration, why do the police persist with it?

Is it possible that they realised some years ago that they have made monumental errors previously and that to apprehend the real perpetrator behind they murders of all these young girls they will in effect shoot themselves in the foot? Could get a bit expensive!
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2017, 05:49:35 PM »
There is a statement from the CPS re Vincent Tabak on 28/10/11.

I have read and heard it, Nina------numerous times.  Only, I didn't believe it.  You are entitled to, of course, and I would never hold that against you. I thank you for your input.  Please stay with us-----if you want to, that is!!

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
Can anyone point me at that statement?
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline nina

« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2017, 06:10:20 PM »
Why would this case be covered up?

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2017, 06:19:41 PM »
Thanks L.

Offline nina

« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2017, 06:28:58 PM »
No mrswah I don't believe that rubbish either. I just followed Nine's link and found it and wondered if this was the missing statement.