Author Topic: The evidence places Gerry McCann in the tapas bar at 10pm  (Read 167335 times)

Offline John

Re: The evidence places Gerry McCann in the tapas bar at 10pm
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 03:36:35 PM »
That's a rather simplistic get-out response don't you think?   So who is lying, the entire Smith family or the entire tapas bar including the waiters?

Gerry was sat down enjoying his main course at 10pm and everybody confirms this so it couldn't have been him that the Smiths saw many streets away.

None of the waiters categorically put McCann at the tapas table at 10pm.

Afraid you are wrong on that one Faith.  See other thread.

Basically the waiters were able to give Kate and Gerry's movements relative to the moment that Kate came back to the table.  A table at which Gerry was sat.  Puts Smiths ID totally in the bin!   8(0(*

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:51:29 PM by Angelo222 »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 03:50:49 PM »
@ John

Relative to the alarm, however Gerry himself says Kate's alarm may have been as late as 10.13-15 ( I can supply links if necessary) so if the Smith's saw Gerry 'around 10' that's ample time to conceal the body and be back at the tapas for 10.13. There is no waiter who categorically puts Gerry at the tapas table between 9.30 and the alarm.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 03:58:36 PM »
Also from the same document...

SVETLANA

-------  STARIKOVA VITORINO (Russian citizen, with the telephone No "96635 ####) - kitchen assistant:
- Said that, yesterday, one individual, purportedly the father of the missing, left the dinner table where a group of friends (in number 8 or 9), for about 30 minutes. After having returned, a woman whom she believed to be his wife, also left the table, there having passed a few moments, all the guests left the table in question, except one elderly lady, who told her [Svetlana's] colleagues that that child had disappeared.
- During the time that she was working yesterday (between 14:30 and 23:00) she did not see any individual with blonde "rastas".

So that puts Gerry away from about 9.30 to 10pm whch would fit in with a visit to apartment 5a follwed by a chat with a friend which was observed by Tanner.

No it doesn't. The talk seems to have happened between 21.05-21.15 as does the sighting by Tanner.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 04:13:16 PM »
@ John

Relative to the alarm, however Gerry himself says Kate's alarm may have been as late as 10.13-15 ( I can supply links if necessary) so if the Smith's saw Gerry 'around 10' that's ample time to conceal the body and be back at the tapas for 10.13. There is no waiter who categorically puts Gerry at the tapas table between 9.30 and the alarm.

What about the numerous other witnesses AFTER the alarm was raised who generally give the time that they became aware of the missing child at around 10.15
pm?  Bearing in mind that none of them would have been INSTANTLY informed of the disappearance?

Generally being the operative word. They had no reason to be specific, Gerry did.

Offline John

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »
Having gone through the various statements of the staff associated with Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, the following times would appear to be quite accurate.

G.N.R. Officers Roque and Costa were the first police to arrive at the club.  Both stated their time of arrival as being 11pm.  When they arrived, they saw the girl's father, a friend whom he cannot describe, an OC employee and a translator who was also an OC employee, named Silvia Batista.

Silvia Batista for her part stated that she was made aware of the disappearance at 10.30pm and was told of it in a telephone call from Club admin George Crossland.

Crossland stated that he had been contacted by the Club Manager John Hill at 10.15pm and immediately set out for the premises arriving at the Club some 10 minutes later.

Ocean club manager John Hill stated that he was alerted to the disappearance by Head of Child Care, Lyndsay Johnson.  He puts this contact at 10.28pm and the G.N.R. arrival at 10.45pm.

Lindsay Johnson for her part stated that Amy Tierney told her of the drama at 10.20pm and that 5 minutes later the "missing child" procedure was activated.

Finally, crèche worker Amy Tierney recalls that she was on duty and was immediately alerted to the incident.  She added that Madeleine's father went to reception to call the police as soon as her disappearance was noticed and that 20 minutes had passed. The G.N.R. took 30 to 35 minutes to arrive.

All in all we can deduce from these independent witnesses that Kate must have alerted the group some time between 10pm and 10.10pm.

The tapas group for their part put the time of the first alarm being raised at 10pm.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:50:52 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 02:39:31 AM »
We know that Gerry McCann was at the table of the tapas bar when Kate alerted to the fact that Madeleine was missing.  We now also know the time that alert took place. 

Consequently we can establish that Gerry McCann was at the tapas bar at around 10pm rendering the Smiths alleged sighting of him several street away at that particular moment in time a bit of a red herring.

No myth, just plain simple detective work!   ?>)()<

stephen25000

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 08:50:20 AM »
We know that Gerry McCann was at the table of the tapas bar when Kate alerted to the fact that Madeleine was missing.  We now also know the time that alert took place. 

Consequently we can establish that Gerry McCann was at the tapas bar at around 10pm rendering the Smiths alleged sighting of him several street away at that particular moment in time a bit of a red herring.

How far was the bar from the Smith sighting ?

A quick trot along the roads perhaps ?

After all he is a keen jogger and I'm sure that even on his hands and knees he could manage the distance in a couple of minutes. @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:52:10 AM by stephen25000 »

debunker

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »

How far was the bar from the Smith sighting ?

A quick trot along the roads perhaps ?

After all he is a keen jogger and I'm sure that even on his hands and knees he could manage the distance in a couple of minutes. @)(++(* @)(++(*

Your signs of stupidity increase.

Jogging carrying a small girl?

Offline Admin

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 09:05:21 AM »
Stephen.  Did the Smiths say the man was jogging or sweating profusely?

stephen25000

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 09:07:54 AM »
I didn't say the man was jogging with a small girl.

I said if it was Mccann seen by Mr. Smith.

He could have returned by himself 'jogging' to the bar.

8)-))) 8)-)))

stephen25000

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 09:15:22 AM »
Also, some people can jog without 'sweating profusely'.

Especially if they regularly 'jog'. >@@(*&) >@@(*&) 8)-)))

Offline Admin

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 09:15:45 AM »

8)-))) 8)-)))

How could he when he was sitting at the table at the tapas bar at 10pm?   Is the independent evidence of two police officers, the Ocean Club manager, the Head of child Care at the Club, the Club Administrator, the nanny and several waiters not good enough now?

We have already warned that uncorroborated speculation will not be permitted to cloud this issue.

debunker

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »

8)-))) 8)-)))

But he would have had to carry Madeleine from 5a, after leaving the tapas bar, pass the Smiths, dispose of Madeleine somwhsre and then return to the tapas or 5a.

Old [ censored word ]s used to claim that abduction required ninja abductors. Your story would seem to require Gerry to be such a ninja.

debunker

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »

8)-))) 8)-)))
How could he when he was sitting at the table at the tapas bar at 10pm?   Is the independent evidence of two police officers, the Ocean Club manager, the Head of child Care at the Club, the Club Administrator, the nanny and several waiters not good enough now?

We have already warned that uncorroborated speculation will not be permitted to cloud this issue.

Could you also enforce a rule that if anyone claims something as fact rather than idle speculation, the a cite should be offered if requested.

stephen25000

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »

8)-))) 8)-)))

So what the precise distance from the Smith sighting to the tapas bar ?

As to uncorroborated, I cite the abduction thesis.

Back later.