Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50984 times)

Offline imustpointout

Don't forget the publicity about the working together of SY and PJ

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Online Eleanor

you believe the current PJ review team would do that?

I believe that the current PJ Review Team have a genuine desire to resolve the case.  I simply do not believe that Scotland Yard had nothing to do with the reopening.  Or that it was a PJ lead alone.  But I can see why The PJ would want to save face.

Offline imustpointout

Cdm responsible

oh come on - don't mince your words and beat about the bush.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Kate and Gerry McCann say reports that hotel worker kidnapped Madeleine are "pure speculation"
30 Oct 2013 19:19
It was reported today that detectives in Portugal have interviewed the widow of a man who used to work at the Ocean Club holiday complex

Kate and Gerry McCann have tonight described new reports that a former hotel worker allegedly kidnapped their daughter as "pure speculation".

It was reported today that detectives in Portugal have interviewed the widow of a 40-year-old man who used to work at the Ocean Club holiday complex in Praia de Luz.

This is the hotel where the McCanns were staying when their daughter disappeared on May 3, 2007.

The Portuguese daily Correio da Manha said he had been fired from the hotel and may have been seeking revenge.

He died in a tractor accident in 2009 but police have interviewed his widow as part of their new investigation, according to the newspaper.

Clarence Mitchell, who represents Kate and Gerry McCann, said tonight: "We are aware of reports in the Portuguese press.

"They are pure speculation and the McCanns are not going to give a running commentary on every new report."
It is claimed that suspicions surrounding the former Ocean Club employee arose during a review by a judicial police team in Porto and led Portuguese authorities to reopen the case last week.

The man is reported to have been living in Lagos, just 15 minutes away from the holiday complex, at the time of the then three-year-old's disappearance.

Correio da Manha claimed that he had left the Ocean Club on bad terms and said that his possible motives for snatching Madeleine are under investigation.

It also reported that he was not on the list of employees given to police during the initial investigation because he was not working at the resort when the toddler disappeared.

Earlier this week, the newspaper reported that Portuguese investigators believe Madeleine is probably dead and are searching for her body.

Portuguese police have declined to comment on any of the claims due to a secrecy order relating to the investigation.

The latest reports come while a libel trial bought by the McCanns against a former Portuguese police officer who accused them of covering up their daughter's death is still ongoing.

Scotland Yard has issued fresh appeals to the public in recent weeks, releasing two e-fit images of a man who was seen carrying a child towards the beach the night Madeleine went missing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-say-2657738#ixzz2jFJ80BhX
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Mr Gray

So how did CDM get this information..is the PJ leaking already?

Online Eleanor

So how did CDM get this information..is the PJ leaking already?

One might hope not.  But it doesn't look good, does it.

Benita

Everyone makes mistakes in life..but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life...sometime good people make bad choices...it doesn't mean they are bad...it means they are human..

Offline sadie

Definitely agree with you here Sadie. It had to happen eventally 8(0(*
It has been happening all the time.  Throughout the period that Madeleine was missing.  Just a ploy to waste the Mccanns private Investigators time and resourses and to try and waste the search fund money

Has Madeleine been around PdL as so often claimed.  Has she hell!
If I were SY, I would be looking at who sourced some of the Red Herrings tbh

Only my opinion, of course.

Offline VIXTE

This 'new suspect' who died in a tractor accident and was previously working in OC.. is this maybe the playground man?
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/bm/fplay.png

Offline Kazcutt

Maybe not, that guy is described as 40-45 years old and the suspect guy lived in Lagos.

I've been searching for the near 40 years old killed in a tractor accident in 2009 but nothing comes out.. except one guy who was not driving the tractor, killed in a car by tractor and he was 47
http://expresso.sapo.pt/famalicaoacidente-homem-morre-debaixo-de-tractor=f550094

15 min drive away  he lives and he parks by murats (amaral was convinced at first if she was taken he would have gone murats route )

SC: I thought, ohhh...its worth mentioning this and that's the reason I mentioned it in my statement.
DCF: Fine, now (inaudible) describe the Portuguese man, the laundry man to me, yes'

SC: Yes.
I am certain that I read about this at the beginning, which (inaudible)' I think that afterwards, and afterwards coincides with the fact that he was the man from the laundry and of the van parked there, because as i have already explained, we were here in a small street here above which linked to the main road and to everything beside here on top, the rest was all pathways and I remember that on two or three occasions I thought...this is a dead end road, the van was parked there, I never saw anyone and more than once assumed that it would be cleaning staff and only this thought coincided with the presence of the man from the laundry, and if there were any reply to be made in relation to the link between the van parked there and the laundry man.
DCF: Yes.

SC: Murat here, I think and the laundry thing here.

DCF: Yes

SC: And I would once again give the reason why I mentioned the subject..

DCF: Of what age did the laundry man appear to be'

SC: Humm, I do not remember clearly what I said, but obviously at times Europeans appear older than they are, because of

DCF...(inaudible) the sun.

SC: Yes with the sun, that was what I said in the statement (inaudible).

DCF: I am going to try to locate the first pages where it was mentioned, but there is no description.

SC: Forty five to fifty years old, I think.

Offline VIXTE

15 min drive away  he lives and he parks by murats (amaral was convinced at first if she was taken he would have gone murats route )

SC: I thought, ohhh...its worth mentioning this and that's the reason I mentioned it in my statement.
DCF: Fine, now (inaudible) describe the Portuguese man, the laundry man to me, yes'

SC: Yes.
I am certain that I read about this at the beginning, which (inaudible)' I think that afterwards, and afterwards coincides with the fact that he was the man from the laundry and of the van parked there, because as i have already explained, we were here in a small street here above which linked to the main road and to everything beside here on top, the rest was all pathways and I remember that on two or three occasions I thought...this is a dead end road, the van was parked there, I never saw anyone and more than once assumed that it would be cleaning staff and only this thought coincided with the presence of the man from the laundry, and if there were any reply to be made in relation to the link between the van parked there and the laundry man.
DCF: Yes.

SC: Murat here, I think and the laundry thing here.

DCF: Yes

SC: And I would once again give the reason why I mentioned the subject..

DCF: Of what age did the laundry man appear to be'

SC: Humm, I do not remember clearly what I said, but obviously at times Europeans appear older than they are, because of

DCF...(inaudible) the sun.

SC: Yes with the sun, that was what I said in the statement (inaudible).

DCF: I am going to try to locate the first pages where it was mentioned, but there is no description.

SC: Forty five to fifty years old, I think.

It is possible they are talking about this 'tractor suspect' but also 'this tractor suspect' is an immigrant from Cape Verde. I guess this mean he is a black guy.. and the guy is dead.. I think the whole story stinks.. pinging it on the immigrant guy who cannot speak!

Online Eleanor

It is possible they are talking about this 'tractor suspect' but also 'this tractor suspect' is an immigrant from Cape Verde. I guess this mean he is a black guy.. and the guy is dead.. I think the whole story stinks.. pinging it on the immigrant guy who cannot speak!

Oh, he is black now, is he.  Sorry, was.  Why should that make a difference?

He was a sacked employee from The Ocean Club who was in PdL at the time.

lizzibif.

You think the story stinks do you..tell it to the pj who came up with this tractor guy.

Offline imustpointout

where does "from Cape Verde" come from?