Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50975 times)

Offline imustpointout

Portugal's daily Correio da Manha refusing to name the Cape Verde immigrant suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine.

They are rightly being very cautious at this stage.

They may have not named him but their story, which so far is umsourced, has led to someone being named and the family traced.

Offline imustpointout

A police source told weekly Portuguese newspaper 'O Crime' today the theory of the ex Ocean-Club worker's involvement in Madeleine's disappearance was "worthy of note."

But insisting nothing had been discounted, he added: "All leads, including those the British least like, are being considered."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348563/Police-profile-revealed-Maddie-suspect-s-suspicious-behaviour-with-kids-report

extracted from that article

Offline jassi

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348563/Police-profile-revealed-Maddie-suspect-s-suspicious-behaviour-with-kids-report

"All leads, including those the British least like, are being considered."  What could they possibly mean ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline imustpointout

"All leads, including those the British least like, are being considered."  What could they possibly mean ?

my guess is that they have leads that implicate the Mccanns.

Or possibly that Madeleine is no longer alive.

Offline jassi

my guess is that they have leads that implicate the Mccanns.

Or possibly that Madeleine is no longer alive.

If that is the case, would SY be failing in their duty not to look at them objectively, however much they may dislike them ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Cariad

Thank you for the link.

The McCanns' Portuguese lawyer Rogerio Alves insisted last month Gerry and Kate McCann had been told the new lines of inquiry being probed by Portuguese police discounted them as suspects.

Portuguese police have made no official comment.

Also extracted from the article.

Redblossom

whats there to like or unlike about a lead....police should just follow them......thats their job
 >@@(*&)

It cant be a lead that points to Madeleine not being alive, thats nonsensical, and besides Redwood has said they are looking at both possibilities, ie, that she is alive or dead

Offline imustpointout

If that is the case, would SY be failing in their duty not to look at them objectively, however much they may dislike them ?

is there any evidence whatsoever that SY have not looked at all possibilities objectively?

Offline imustpointout

without knowing the true source of these "leaks" and the accuracy of them nothing can be taken as true or false (whether good or bad for the Mccanns)

Offline jassi

is there any evidence whatsoever that SY have not looked at all possibilities objectively?

I asked a question, so the answer isn't another question.

Or maybe not -

Redblossom

Thank you for the link.

The McCanns' Portuguese lawyer Rogerio Alves insisted last month Gerry and Kate McCann had been told the new lines of inquiry being probed by Portuguese police discounted them as suspects.

Portuguese police have made no official comment.

Also extracted from the article.

We are led  to believe, from various sources last few days or so, that info re the man who died in tractor accident was one of the reasons for the reopening of the case, so yes, this new line of enquiry did not involve the Mccanns, as was as reported, them looking at known convicted sex offenders, both British and local, again, Mccanns not suspect in this line of enquiry....those are the only two reported on to date.....

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/rogerio-alves-mccanns-lawyer-new.html

Eta ITN news input

My post number 7 here

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2762.msg93556#msg93556
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:29:29 PM by Redblossom »

Offline jassi

without knowing the true source of these "leaks" and the accuracy of them nothing can be taken as true or false (whether good or bad for the Mccanns)

The point is, that true or false, the Mail has chosen to print it  and many of its readers will believe it

Or maybe not -

Offline imustpointout

yes 2007 all over again.

Is it Clarence again?

Offline jassi

yes 2007 all over again.

Is it Clarence again?

No Idea. I suppose one must consider who has most to gain from such stories ?

Or maybe not -

Lyall

Guys, they've been printing stuff for the past five years that had little or no basis in reality. Did you miss all those thousands of articles?