Author Topic: The ambient lighting and its effect on the children's bedroom window.  (Read 44004 times)

Offline carlymichelle

Re: The ambient lighting and its effect on the children's bedroom window.
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 03:41:40 PM »
Lights were turned on in the bedroom and in the apartment after the fact. No lights were on in that bedroom when they claimed the actual crime happened. So what? The light shining on the shutters outside is from the street light which Matt saw on his check. That proves he did it.

imo   all this is meanless     why does lighting etc  matter?

Offline misty

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 03:58:11 PM »
Lights were turned on in the bedroom and in the apartment after the fact. No lights were on in that bedroom when they claimed the actual crime happened. So what? The light shining on the shutters outside is from the street light which Matt saw on his check. That proves he did it and the door was half-open not ajar.

You are mistaken.
It proves who did what?

Offline Carana

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2015, 04:06:13 PM »
Yes.

Was she a passenger in that car? If so, I don't see how someone in a passenger seat (on the right-hand side of the vehicle) would notice where a light may have been on behind that tree. On the other hand, according to the original PT statement, she did say a light somewhere in front of the McCanns' BUILDING. It might have been any light.

Offline misty

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »
Was she a passenger in that car? If so, I don't see how someone in a passenger seat (on the right-hand side of the vehicle) would notice where a light may have been on behind that tree. On the other hand, according to the original PT statement, she did say a light somewhere in front of the McCanns' BUILDING. It might have been any light.

I think we are at cross purposes here. I posted pictures of the trees between 5a bedroom window & the street light beside block 6 to prove to P/F that the lighting image on the blinds in the Crime Scene photo came from inside the room.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »

An unusual street light which can penetrate thick foliage.
Perhaps the wind went whoosh & parted all the  leaves just as the crime scene photo was taken, eh?
Still, the clever policemen didn't need to put the bedroom light on at all, did they?
Super-visual, the PJ.

That's the pic I was looking for, Misty.

Look where the street light is. The reflection would not be in the bedroom window. The reflection shape in the window is round. The street light reflection shot is rectangle. Unless that clever PJ waited for the trees to move.

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 05:24:51 PM »
imo   all this is meanless     why does lighting etc  matter?

It proves Matt was telling the truth about seeing an outside light source when he checked on the children. That was the street light shining on the shutters as seen in crime scene photos. Many have questioned Matt's check and think he lied. He saw the door half-open and that connects to my theory.

But the room seemed light, and we spent a lot of time talking about this, whether it could be light coming in from the street outside. (MO)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:33:11 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2015, 05:30:54 PM »
That's the pic I was looking for, Misty.

Look where the street light is. The reflection would not be in the bedroom window. The reflection shape in the window is round. The street light reflection shot is rectangle. Unless that clever PJ waited for the trees to move.

I've proved it is so. Those are crime scene photos taken on the night showing the light source on the shutters. Those trees were there on the night but they didn't stop that light from getting through.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:00:44 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2015, 05:36:51 PM »
I think we are at cross purposes here. I posted pictures of the trees between 5a bedroom window & the street light beside block 6 to prove to P/F that the lighting image on the blinds in the Crime Scene photo came from inside the room.

I'm not sure whether we are at cross-purposes or not concerning the conditions in May 07. Someone dug out photos of from May 2007 and posted them on Pat Brown's blog to show that her assumptions based on her photos several years later regarding foliage and lighting did not correspond to reality at the time.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Offline misty

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2015, 05:48:09 PM »
I've proved it is so. Those are crime scene photos taken on the night showing the light source on the shutters. Your photos of trees are meaningless. Those trees were there on the night but they didn't stop that light from getting through.

What point are you trying to prove? If the street light had been shining on the shutters consistently at night, why would the room have seemed "lighter than normal"? Only reason I can think of is that the shutters had already been raised. As Matt didn't exit via the front door, he wouldn't have passed by the window.
Why is the path under the window in darkness?
I have a similar street light in the lane outside the back garden. In summer, the foliage on the tree in front of it stops the light from shining in the window. Clearly Portuguese lights have magical mystical properties.

Offline sadie

« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2015, 05:50:53 PM »
sadie believes she  knows eveything about this case   and that the police etc have told her stuff &%+((£ @)(++(*
You are quite wrong Carly. 

1)  Carly, I have in-depth explored areas of the case that none of you have dreamt of looking at ... and I have turned up stuff that none of you (nor SY to begin with) ever dreamt existed.  YOU still do not know about it.   
I am llucky in that I have a good spatial awareness and a fair dollop of logic in my make up.  Some dont. 
I also have an enquiring mind and push the boundaries. 

Unlike you, I do not accept myths as presented, because I rapidly became aware that most of them were propaganda put about in the early (and later) days to deliberately attempt to destroy the Mccanns.   It appears the same happened with the Ciprianos and with Michael Cook too.  Seems to be par for the course in certain forces in PT

Maybe you should be a little more questioning of the propaganda put about?

Have YOU personally been to Praia de Luz to see and understand the positrion with trees screening the light?   No, I dont think you have.  Some have tho.
Mistakes are one thing, but Pfinder seems to make an excessive number of them.   I personally cannot stand people who promote lies and deliberate disinformation.  They should be stopped ... and that is what I have attempted to do.  Sorry if you prefer for lies and inaccuracies to stand.

2)   You are quite wrong - yet again.
The police [SY and the local branches] do not tell me stuff except for an odd acknowledgement confirming my thoughts .... and they are interested enough to give me time and listen .... at sargeant level. 

I would not expect an honourable police force to leak info and as far as I am aware SY do not.   Most certainly the local police do not either.

Offline DCI

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2015, 05:52:25 PM »
I've proved it is so. Those are crime scene photos taken on the night showing the light source on the shutters. Your photos of trees are meaningless. Those trees were there on the night but they didn't stop that light from getting through.
You haven't proved anything. The photo of the street light couldn't have been taken on the night. There's no trees in them, they were not cut down till 2010.

Offline DCI

Offline Benice

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2015, 06:04:57 PM »
didnt the mcanns havea  nanny at home why didn tthey take her and why isnt that nanny in any of the mcanns photos etc on  other holidays?

This is the first I've heard.    Can you back up your post with evidence please Carly. 
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline sadie

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2015, 06:07:03 PM »
They are crime scene photos perhaps but the light comes from the PJ lights.  Not from the street lights