Author Topic: More disappointment looming for Bamber?  (Read 31958 times)

Offline Myster

Re: More disappointment looming for Bamber?
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2020, 07:19:51 PM »
Oh dear what a pity never mind.

Anyway, only 3 more weeks and they'll be putting his sprouts on to boil!     8((()*/
He probably got sick of playing poker with Bridger, Bellfield and Bronson in Wakefield, so just fancied a change of scenery.

Not a murmur from the Bamber Fan Club though... I wonder why?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2020, 08:48:22 PM »
He probably got sick of playing poker with Bridger, Bellfield and Bronson in Wakefield, so just fancied a change of scenery.

Not a murmur from the Bamber Fan Club though... I wonder why?

I was completely underwhelmed by that result.

Fan club could be following this new ploy in protest   8**8:/: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-5128317/amp/Salon-workers-slap-failing-hit-targets.html
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2020, 10:59:03 PM »
"Jeremy Bamber says he expects to be released soon"

Wishful thinking, methinks...

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/18828403.jeremy-bamber-says-expects-released-soon/

Sunday, 25 October 2020
Anniversary: 34 years since the wrongful conviction of Jeremy Bamber

The Last Post?

As another anniversary of my conviction comes around, on the 28th October, I am pleased to say that the case has moved forward considerably over the last couple of years.

Up until then, knowing my innocence, I always had great hope that the judicial system would eventually have to accept that the case against me was just plain wrong.

Now, because of the huge strides that we have made in disproving  every facet of the prosecution’s case, I now have, not hope, but a real expectation that we will shortly achieve a favourable resolution of my case, my innocence proven, and that I will finally  be released.

We now have an overwhelming amount of evidence that not only undermines every single aspect of the prosecution case but proves that all of the major elements of that case were either deceptions or fabrications.

All of this exculpatory evidence will shortly be presented to the CCRC.  We believe that within the corpus of submissions there are at least ten separate issues, each of which, on their own merit, should overturn my conviction.

Taken together, they make the case for my innocence utterly irrefutable.

In addition, the recent Channel 5 documentary, “White House Farm Murders: the New Evidence”, which featured some of the issues we have already released, showed that once the proper evidence is put before the public, they realise very quickly that a serious miscarriage of justice has taken place.

With all of these different threads coming together, I firmly expect that the freedom that was so unjustly taken from me will soon be restored.

In the meantime, thank you, as always, for your many letters and emails of support which have been so heart-warming to read during these uncertain times for everyone.

I am confident that I will be able to thank you all in person soon, and I am greatly looking forward to being able to do that.

Jeremy

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2020, 05:15:43 AM »
Oh dear what a pity never mind.

Anyway, only 3 more weeks and they'll be putting his sprouts on to boil!     8((()*/

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2020, 07:20:24 AM »
So here it is... the latest tedious and repetitive document on which Bamber needlessly wasted an inordinate amount of taxpayers' money.  There's no way he's going to be promoted to a cat.B prison as long as he refuses to admit his guilt and partake in a rehabilitation program...

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2020/2842.html

Offline APRIL

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2020, 08:12:49 AM »
So here it is... the latest tedious and repetitive document on which Bamber needlessly wasted an inordinate amount of taxpayers' money.  There's no way he's going to be promoted to a cat.B prison as long as he refuses to admit his guilt and partake in a rehabilitation program...

Thank-you for relieving the tedium of watching Trump throwing his toys out of his pram!

It seems to me that prison life is just a microcosm of the wider world so on that basis alone, there is no reason for giving any prisoner access to anything without them fulfilling the criteria required by others, which is what JB seems to be asking. It seems his belief in his own entitlement has in no way diminished.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2020, 10:04:23 AM »

Thank-you for relieving the tedium of watching Trump throwing his toys out of his pram!

It seems to me that prison life is just a microcosm of the wider world so on that basis alone, there is no reason for giving any prisoner access to anything without them fulfilling the criteria required by others, which is what JB seems to be asking. It seems his belief in his own entitlement has in no way diminished.
So you should if you believe yourself to be innocent.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2020, 10:11:02 AM »
Does he,or his he trying to convince others he thinks he is?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2020, 12:58:30 PM »

I'm not clear on how anyone who knows they're guilty can believe that they're innocent. However, I can see that they could claim to be.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2020, 01:53:20 AM »
Maybe should have been charged with aiding and abetting the murders.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2020, 12:20:55 PM »
Does he,or his he trying to convince others he thinks he is?

I don't know if he IS innocent, but I am convinced he believes he is.

Perhaps years and years of prison isolation, and too much time spent studying his own case has brainwashed him. Having never been in prison, I cannot imagine what a long sentence might do to someone-------even if the person is guilty and deserves it.  If the person is innocent, it must be even worse.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »

Thanks for that, Myster!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2020, 12:29:56 PM »
Maybe should have been charged with aiding and abetting the murders.

But is there any evidence that he aided and abetted, rather than committed them?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2020, 02:34:28 PM »
Hey has anyone else had an email from someone regarding a series they are planning to make about Jeremy?

Offline Myster

« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2020, 04:55:07 PM »
Hey has anyone else had an email from someone regarding a series they are planning to make about Jeremy?
I think we've had quite enough documentaries and drama about YKW, IMO, TYVM.  Email from whom, BTW?