Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844213 times)

stephen25000

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1200 on: July 25, 2015, 10:09:24 AM »

there certainly would be a case if it was proved the dogs alerted correctly...Southampton would have won the premiership if they had won more games..I could have won the tour de france if I had been better at cycling...

if only...but none of these things happened einstein

It was inconclusive, so there is a distinct possibility they did.

Now if they did, where does it leave the mccanns ?

You also have omitted that Redwood included the possibility Madeleine never left the flat alive.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1201 on: July 25, 2015, 10:21:41 AM »

You also have omitted that Redwood included the possibility Madeleine never left the flat alive.

if there is proof that a body had been in that car...if there was proof that a body had been in the apartment...

Then I would be calling for the arrest of the McCanns......the fact is there is no evidence of either

Offline sadie

« Reply #1202 on: July 25, 2015, 10:24:43 AM »

That is an interesting one, Sadie.

I have followed the link to Martin Grime's R ... I ... GATORY statement and got right there.

When I have substituted the O with an I on other rogatory statements ... I get a 404 message telling me

"To find the page you requested Click onto link below.

It will help you find the page that you may be looking for.

SITE MAP"

As you have said ... mistype an address and you will get nowhere ... so I guess this must be the one which is the exception that proves the rule.

Thanks for looking, Brietta.

When on pfa2 it happened several times that the addresses were mistyped deliberately.

I put up Youtube videos that worked ... and when I came back to play them again they would not open.

Same with webpages.   Someone was hiding things by altering the address.  Just one full stop did it.

or,

Sometimes the Youtube address had the underlining partially removed.  Then it would not open.

Cath, pointed out that the correct address, which I had posted, had had a full stop added ... and that was why they didn't work.  It was deliberate.
It kept happening.

Sheer deceit and fraudulence.  Chicanory.

Also in response to one of my posts, a freind had posted an image of Joana Cipriana.
When I went back days later, that had become an image of a very busty prostituty type of woman in a suggestive sort of top.  My friend was furious and upset.  I was too.

I will be totally brutal and honest. 
With this name and the importance of Gerry being blamed to some, I am actually wondering if this RIGATORY statement is fraudulent.  I am wondering if the true ROGATORY statement has somehow been deleted or hidden/locked.

I also wonder is Processos 807-808 also fraudulent?   It changes [IIRC] 5 items of information, giving certain incorrect info. and over-ruling the intial Processos 809, which was written on site in Porto.  Where it all happened.

To my mind, Processos 807-808 actually takes the readers / investigators eye away from what actually happened.  Is it a Red Herring?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1203 on: July 25, 2015, 10:24:54 AM »

What exactly was "inconclusive" about the area near the wardrobe where Eddie barked? 

No forensic samples from that area were retrieved and sent off to the lab for investigation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1204 on: July 25, 2015, 10:26:06 AM »
What exactly was "inconclusive" about the area near the wardrobe where Eddie barked? 

No forensic samples from that area were retrieved and sent off to the lab for investigation.

I was talking about the actual forensic results of samples taken.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1205 on: July 25, 2015, 10:29:15 AM »
If it was that strong then why didn't Eddie alert to the boot?    He alerted to the keyfob in the driver's door compartment from outside the car.   Surely  it could only be that the strong smell was not something he was trained to alert to.

I wonder how Martin Grime would know that human blood so minute that it is invisible to the naked eye and can't be recovered by forensics was actually there in the first place?  I don't see how he could test his dogs to prove they were capable of doing that.        For training purposes -   how could he put down a trace that was so minute it was invisible and could not be recovered forensically?   Just curious.

I wondered about that for ages. I can only think of one possibility: you take a piece of cloth and draw a circle with a permanent ink marker. Drop some blood in the circle, even better on the other side of the cloth. Wait for it to dry. Machine wash it. Then observe if and where the dog alerts.

The main difference seems to be that Keela needs a physical trace (however small), whereas Eddie can alert to residual scent. He gave the same alert whenever he detected what he was trained to find, and that included blood.

I find it simplistic and misleading to assume that if Keela didn't react, then Eddie was necessarily reacting to the scent of a dead body that had been removed. He could equally have been reacting to a bloodied sock or bandage that had been lying around for a while in there, but which was no longer present at the time of the inspection.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1206 on: July 25, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »
We certainly have one fact. It seem  the PJ...SY and amarals lawyer accept that Maddie may still be alive...so that proves beyond any doubt that all three do not accept that the alerts were definitely to Maddie's body.

stephen25000

« Reply #1207 on: July 25, 2015, 10:42:59 AM »
We certainly have one fact. It seem  the PJ...SY and amarals lawyer accept that Maddie may still be alive...so that proves beyond any doubt that all three do not accept that the alerts were definitely to Maddie's body.

So you believe in fairy stories as well dave ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1208 on: July 25, 2015, 10:49:26 AM »
So you believe in fairy stories as well dave ?
I'm stating a fact...SYand the PJ accept that Maddie may still be alive..perhaps you didn't read the post properly

stephen25000

« Reply #1209 on: July 25, 2015, 11:05:09 AM »
I'm stating a fact...SYand the PJ accept that Maddie may still be alive..perhaps you didn't read the post properly

I know what they stated.

I asked you if you believe in fairy stories, such as Madeleine returning after over 8 years of no trace of her whatsoever ?

Perhaps you should think outside the mccann box on this one.

Or do you support the mccanns statement, that there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1210 on: July 25, 2015, 11:10:44 AM »
I know what they stated.

I asked you if you believe in fairy stories, such as Madeleine returning after over 8 years of no trace of her whatsoever ?

Perhaps you should think outside the mccann box on this one.

Or do you support the mccanns statement, that there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm ?

maddie may still be alive..fact...that is what I believe

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1211 on: July 25, 2015, 11:12:28 AM »
I was talking about the actual forensic results of samples taken.

There is nothing at all in "the actual forensic results of samples taken" to support your belief that Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A ... for the simple reason that there were no forensic results worth talking about which came from the apartment.

Contrary to what has become popular belief there was no proof of a blood bath having occurred ... and more importantly there was absolutely no proof of death or many "inconclusive" results pointing in that direction.

All speculation and spin.
  • Low level incomplete DNA results, which in certain circumstances showed a contribution of DNA from more than one person were obtained from biological material on the following swabs: 286A/2007 CRL 14a, 14b, 15a; the swab from the hem of the curtain 286A/2007 CRL 16 curtain 2; the swabs from the tile pieces 286/2007 CRL 2 areas 1 and 2 and 3 area 1. In my opinion there is no evidence to support the view that anyone from the McCann family contributed their DNA to them results.
  • The curtains (286A/2007 - CR/L 16 and 16B) and the piece of white curtain (286B/2007 - CR/L 1) and the fragments of bushes (286/2007 CR/L 21) were examined for the presence of blood. No blood was found.
  • An incomplete, low-level DNA result was obtained through LCN from cellular material in an area of floor-tile 2. In my opinion, there is not any positive proof that supports the theory of any of the members of the McCann family have contributed DNA to this result.
  • 286/2007-CRL (21) Fragments of bush/shrubbery
    Insofar as it relates to this sample, the examination performed was aimed at the detection of the possible presence of blood, no trace thereof having been found. Particles from the superficial surface layer were recovered and preserved in a way similar to that of hairs and fibres. In my opinion, the capillary roots were not good quality as they were not adequate to perform DNA profile tests.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id268.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1212 on: July 25, 2015, 11:18:08 AM »
There is nothing at all in "the actual forensic results of samples taken" to support your belief that Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A ... for the simple reason that there were no forensic results worth talking about which came from the apartment.

Contrary to what has become popular belief there was no proof of a blood bath having occurred ... and more importantly there was absolutely no proof of death or many "inconclusive" results pointing in that direction.

All speculation and spin.
  • Low level incomplete DNA results, which in certain circumstances showed a contribution of DNA from more than one person were obtained from biological material on the following swabs: 286A/2007 CRL 14a, 14b, 15a; the swab from the hem of the curtain 286A/2007 CRL 16 curtain 2; the swabs from the tile pieces 286/2007 CRL 2 areas 1 and 2 and 3 area 1. In my opinion there is no evidence to support the view that anyone from the McCann family contributed their DNA to them results.
  • The curtains (286A/2007 - CR/L 16 and 16B) and the piece of white curtain (286B/2007 - CR/L 1) and the fragments of bushes (286/2007 CR/L 21) were examined for the presence of blood. No blood was found.
  • An incomplete, low-level DNA result was obtained through LCN from cellular material in an area of floor-tile 2. In my opinion, there is not any positive proof that supports the theory of any of the members of the McCann family have contributed DNA to this result.
  • 286/2007-CRL (21) Fragments of bush/shrubbery
    Insofar as it relates to this sample, the examination performed was aimed at the detection of the possible presence of blood, no trace thereof having been found. Particles from the superficial surface layer were recovered and preserved in a way similar to that of hairs and fibres. In my opinion, the capillary roots were not good quality as they were not adequate to perform DNA profile tests.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id268.html

You do know what inconclusive means ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1213 on: July 25, 2015, 11:39:16 AM »
The best crime scene dog's in the world found no evidence that Maddie died in 5A...that's another fact

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1214 on: July 25, 2015, 11:47:18 AM »

You do know what inconclusive means ?

Quite obviously I do ... unfortunately you are unable to comprehend "no evidence" which in a nutshell is what Eddie's much lauded alerts consist of.

Think about it rationally just for a second ... if your confidence in these alerts is so unshakeable ... why didn't the Final Report recommend any arrests based on them?

Was it because unlike Mr Amaral at the time and countless others taking his lead and following like sheep ... they had actually read and they had understood the forensic report?