Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844234 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2220 on: August 13, 2015, 10:30:06 AM »
I am puzzled by the notion put about that Scotland Yard launched the reopening of Madeleine McCann's case without first interviewing the relevant people within their jurisdiction at the review stage and going over their recollections of May 2007.

Including British holidaymakers who were there; those who gave a statement at the time and those who did not.

Police professionals who were in Praia da Luz on duty including the liaison officers who spent time with the McCann family and who had first hand professional experience of the investigation at its most critical phase; as well as Martin Grime and Mark Harrison.

"The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before."

Operation Grange - Remit of Investigation

There is no evidence the McCanns have been questioned when they are not suspects.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2221 on: August 13, 2015, 10:40:46 AM »
"The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before."

There is no evidence the McCanns have been questioned when they are not suspects.

again that is a celestial teapot argument

stephen25000

« Reply #2222 on: August 13, 2015, 10:43:17 AM »

Same old........ 8(*(

Offline Benice

« Reply #2223 on: August 13, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »

They have never stated it.

It wouldn't have taken much, would it ?

As for '..too daft for words..'

Well, that is one of your stock phrases.

Well how would you describe the idea that SY have never interviewed the McCann or their friends - but just took their word for it -  that they were all innocent?   That is what you are claiming isn't it?    If not what are you claiming?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2224 on: August 13, 2015, 10:51:36 AM »
    Ah!

That is also the report that confirms, much more convincingly than tabloid newspapers, that Eddie alerted to a coconut .[/list]

It seems Eddie did not sniff out the coconut shell through layers of concrete ... and if the forensic anthropologist was of the opinion it was part of a skull ... I'm sure everyone else on site would think so too.

Eddie alerted, exactly as he had done in the corner of the master bedroom in apartment 5A.

23 February 2008 0910hrs – Item found by anthropologist       X and identified on scene as being part of a child’s skull. This item is then exhibited as JAR/6.

0930hrs – Exhibit JAR/6 is presented to the Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog which gave an indication suggestive of human remains.
     http://www.gov.je/SiteCollectionDocuments/Government%20and%20administration/R%20WiltshireOperationHavenRedacted%2020081112%20JN.pdf

Further reading of the report leaves one in no doubt that the 'remains' of the skull were subject to exhaustive scientific testing which categorically concluded it was not bone.

What a pity the situation in Praia da Luz had not been subject to the same scrutiny ... it could have saved a lot of future expense, time and reputations.

That which Eddie indicated was suggestive of human remains in Jersey was a coconut shell.  That which Eddie indicated was suggestive of human remains in apartment 5A was ... ???   Yet an industry has been built on it. 
    "All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2225 on: August 13, 2015, 10:52:52 AM »
    Well how would you describe the idea that SY have never interviewed the McCann or their friends - but just took their word for it -  that they were all innocent?   That is what you are claiming isn't it?    If not what are you claiming?

It was supposed to be a open investigation.

That means you investigate all logical possibilities.

Offline Benice

« Reply #2226 on: August 13, 2015, 10:54:40 AM »
    Still waiting ferryman for an answerr,are you asserting Grime is a liar?

With the best will in the world Mercury - I cannot believe that M. Grime did not know the Renault was the McCanns car as he claimed  - as it was parked up covered in 'Madeleine posters'.     And IIRC some of which (if not all) were removed before Keela was put in the boot.  (from memory - so happy to be corrected if that last bit is wrong).

Must go out now.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

ferryman

« Reply #2227 on: August 13, 2015, 10:55:55 AM »
    It'll take me a while to find.

But somewhere in that Operation Haven report Brietta posted is definitive  confirmation that Eddie reacted to a coconut.

I will post when I find.

Carana knows where it is. 

She was the first one to highlight it ....

Offline Benice

« Reply #2228 on: August 13, 2015, 10:58:19 AM »
    It was supposed to be a open investigation.

That means you investigate all logical possibilities.

Where is your proof that all logical possibilites were not investigated?

What do you mean by 'an open investigation'.  You keep forgetting that SY stated they would not be giving a running commentary to the public on this case.   Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2229 on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:18 AM »

There is no statement as to how crèche man was found and interviewed.

I think it is infantile to suggest the case was reopened without prior consultation with those closest to the heart of it.
    "All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2230 on: August 13, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »

But somewhere in that Operation Haven report Brietta posted is definitive  confirmation that Eddie reacted to a coconut.

I will post when I find.

Secondary transfer.

Bodies present.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2231 on: August 13, 2015, 11:00:16 AM »

SM: And is this a full time operation and what size team is working on it?

Police: As I said we wouldn’t provide a running commentary but at the very beginning we said there were 30 officers who would be deployed, er, not continually but various tasks along with workload they have on other cases, er, but we have deployed 30 officers.

SM: In a normal case in Britain it’s not unusual for the police to give an ongoing commentary as to how it’s progressing so what…

Police: …I’ve only worked here 11 years but I would say it’s not common. We give information whilst it’s appropriate to produce but whilst there’s an investigation going on and where it’s potentially murder, we say very little, we say very little. You read a lot in the press but that doesn’t come from us. We deal with about 250 murders a year and all of them are dealt with in exactly the same way in terms of how we deal with the media.

http://fakedabduction.com/2011/08/operation-grange-madeleine-mccann-a-potential-murder-enquiry/
    Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

« Reply #2232 on: August 13, 2015, 11:01:15 AM »
    Where is your proof that all logical possibilites were not investigated?

What do you mean by 'an open investigation'.  You keep forgetting that SY stated they would not be giving a running commentary to the public on this case.   Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Keep trying.

As to SY, what have they found ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2233 on: August 13, 2015, 11:09:20 AM »

I will post when I find.

It was also concluded that the dog was "unreliable" round about the same place, ferryman;  I didn't post that because I couldn't be bothered ploughing through the document again for a cite.
    But if you do come across it when looking for the coconut details can you post it up too.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2234 on: August 13, 2015, 11:15:25 AM »
    It was also concluded that the dog was "unreliable" round about the same place, ferryman;  I didn't post that because I couldn't be bothered ploughing through the document again for a cite.
    But if you do come across it when looking for the coconut details can you post it up too.

Coconut  @)(++(* Martin Grime was correct.

"People aren't right 100 per cent of the time. Otherwise they wouldn't be human."