Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844096 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2685 on: August 15, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »
So not a live person, just blood. Which Keela didn't alert to.

What blood did Keela not alert to?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2686 on: August 15, 2015, 03:13:00 PM »
So that's your Smart Arsed trick?

Better than yours though.  I don't have to prove anything.  And nor do The McCanns.  Does this fact seriously piss you off?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2687 on: August 15, 2015, 03:15:41 PM »
Just as well then that any trial won't take place in a British court.

Or anywhere else.  It is done.  The McCanns will never be subjected to what happened to The Ciprianos.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2688 on: August 15, 2015, 03:17:02 PM »
Do you know what a victim recovery dog is?

Cadaver Dogs Also known as decomposition or victim recovery dogs.

Yes, I do.  They sometimes find Live Bodies.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2689 on: August 15, 2015, 03:42:42 PM »
If a dog is not accurate, it will not alert when it should as well as alert when it shouldn't, if they are as inaccurate as you suggest I think I will stop flying.

what if the dog handler told you that there might be a bomb on board...but there again there might not....

just been thinking about this...in such a situation how long would the dog handler keep his job
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:01:33 PM by davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2690 on: August 15, 2015, 03:44:13 PM »
If a dog is not accurate, it will not alert when it should as well as alert when it shouldn't, if they are as inaccurate as you suggest I think I will stop flying.

the only use the dogs have is finding evidence...be that drugs ..explosives or whatever

stephen25000

« Reply #2691 on: August 15, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »
No, Stephen.  Just a joke.  What could possibly be Freudian about that.?

So you've never been grabbed by the differential equations then ?

2nd order, of course. 8)--))

Offline jassi

« Reply #2692 on: August 15, 2015, 04:11:32 PM »

Grabbed by your differentials - sounds painful  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2693 on: August 15, 2015, 04:11:39 PM »
No........I think you are misunderstanding the point.

There`s no need for you to "suggest" what you think I`m "suggesting" about loved ones under collapsed buildings.

The point was that the EVRD doesn`t seem to alert non-stop as he would were the alerts triggered by residual scents from the many  aforementioned substances which would probably be present at most sites under investigation.
You mean like alerting to a tissue used for cleaning up after sex, for instance?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2694 on: August 15, 2015, 04:25:31 PM »
The area where concealment was on Sanday
2:19 to 2:40 in video http://news.stv.tv/north/160890-spurned-lover-guilty-of-island-murder/

Thanks Pegasus, I knew that.

I was making comparison with the situation in Northern Ireland when it came to the location of human remains in difficult terrain despite the deposition site having been given up by the perpetrators.

Some victims were buried in sandy areas on the foreshore which would include dunes ... some were buried in areas of peat (making the work of cadaver dogs almost impossible because of the soil type).
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2695 on: August 15, 2015, 04:26:29 PM »

No idea of what you are talking about.  I know that figures can be distorted.  But not to the likes of me.  But then I can do all of your supposed equations in my head.  Some of us can you know.
Logistics.

stephen25000

« Reply #2696 on: August 15, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »
Grabbed by your differentials - sounds painful  8)--))

So I've been told. @)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #2697 on: August 15, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »
No idea of what you are talking about.  I know that figures can be distorted.  But not to the likes of me.  But then I can do all of your supposed equations in my head.  Some of us can you know.
Logistics.

Well Eleanor, it's just part of calculus.

What supposed calculations of mine are you referring to Eleanor ?

I'm intrigued. &%+((£

Offline Carana

« Reply #2698 on: August 15, 2015, 04:39:44 PM »
At the risk of being boring about the Wiltshire Police Inquiry:
It appears to this Inquiry that the only additional information obtained by DCO HARPER after that point, when he was so adamant that the search should not take place, was the opinion of a builder who conducted work on the building in 2003 and held a contrary view to a pathologist who, in 2003 when bones
were found at Haut de la Garenne, classified them as animal rather than human. It cannot be ascertained, in the absence of documentary records to assist us, why the view of this builder should have had such a profound effect on DCO HARPER, causing him to change his initial viewpoint.

The report also refers to historic accounts from witnesses, Ground Penetrating Radar and dog indications.

If however you choose to believe most of it is "window dressing" and it was all down to Eddie then OK. But that is not what the report says.

There's more to the saga though. I posted on the other thread to try to keep Jersey / EVRD etc., easier to find.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3566.msg263595#msg263595

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2699 on: August 15, 2015, 04:43:51 PM »
I still think it would be useful data - where in the apartment the clothing was. "Data data data!" as Holmes said.